O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 62
93
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
Unless a MOD could help some brotha's out?


To add an image from an external source that will display in thread use this code:





posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Eyewitness,

Can you describe , where you think the object was ,
from the map , above ,(Last page, now , that is)
so graciously provided by Majic?


Thanks



[edit on 27-1-2007 by Jbird]



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Eyewitness, i realize you've been bombarded with questions, and this one isn't horribly important, but could you answer it in your next post?
Cheers




Speaking of which, this may sound like a bit of a tin-hat question, but Eyewitness, were you approached by anyone from the FAA or government/military after the sighting either at the airport on at a later date?

If so, what did they say? If not, don't worry about the above question! From what you've said so far, i'm guessing no one instructed you to 'keep your mouth shut'.


[edit on 27-1-2007 by fooffstarr]



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Eyewitness

When you got to the parking lot, were you viewing the object over the terminals, which means you were looking to the west. From the international toward the other terminals and parking. Not back toward the direction you drove on Mannheim.

[edit on 1/27/2007 by roadgravel]



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyewitness
Hal9000, lol, no, wasn't in the middle of writing a novel...
...
and this is the only thread on this forum I've visited, so no, Hal, I don't know anything about sleeper's thread...

Well consider yourself lucky, and I apologize for being skeptical, but lately some of us have had more information than we can deal with. By all means, provide as much information as possible, because I agree this is an important case.

Thanks for coming forward.



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Fiverz, it's exactly because I used to be in the news racket that kept me from reporting it to the papers or to television stations --- and it pretty much played out that way locally, with the usual assortment of flakes being interviewed and the story being treated lightly. I have tried to contact the reporter at the Tribune and expect to speak with him soon. If I'd had photos, I would have been more forthcoming about it, and would have sent copies of them to a print reporter, but I frankly expected dozens of photos to hit the papers quite soon after the incident, and when they didn't that both surprised and silenced me for the time being. I did contact several UFO reporting agencies to see if they'd heard about the sighting and to see if photographs had been released to them, but at that time there were no official reports (there had been several others who had contacted them as I had, but without filing official reports), and no one had sent in any photographs. Again, it wasn't until the Tribune story came out that I realized that there were, at least, other witnesses coming forward (even though they were anonymous), and I didn't discover this thread until quite recently... then I spent a number of spare hours reading this to get up to speed and to ascertain if this was where I wanted to go semi-public. I do believe more people will come out with their stories and with photos --- but basically it's only been a few weeks since the story really broke, and it takes a bit of time for many of us to be willing to risk being associated with the sort of folk they parade in front of the cameras when making light of this sort of thing.



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Here we go again...Coast 2 Coast has put up another O'Hare UFO pic.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

I have a hard time believing that only 15 people would of seen this object. Looks too big for the eyewitness' descriptions and too lenticular to me. Who knows, but I think it's time that we put a hold on anonymous photos for a bit and only take those that come with a full name attached.



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
fooffstarr, no, no one tried to speak with us, but at that point the event had just happened, and I don't think anyone had sprung into damage control mode yet. After the sighting, we just moved to a closer parking space, went inside the terminal, collected our friend, and left. As to whether or not I'll disclose my identity fully in public and decide to raise havoc with the FAA and/or United, I'm really not sure yet... it probably depends on whether more photographic evidence is released, because while I can't provide photos, I can surely identify likely real ones and probable hoaxes.



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyewitness
Fiverz, it's exactly because I used to be in the news racket that kept me from reporting it to the papers or to television stations --- and it pretty much played out that way locally, with the usual assortment of flakes being interviewed and the story being treated lightly. I have tried to contact the reporter at the Tribune and expect to speak with him soon. If I'd had photos, I would have been more forthcoming about it, and would have sent copies of them to a print reporter, but I frankly expected dozens of photos to hit the papers quite soon after the incident, and when they didn't that both surprised and silenced me for the time being. I did contact several UFO reporting agencies to see if they'd heard about the sighting and to see if photographs had been released to them, but at that time there were no official reports (there had been several others who had contacted them as I had, but without filing official reports), and no one had sent in any photographs. Again, it wasn't until the Tribune story came out that I realized that there were, at least, other witnesses coming forward (even though they were anonymous), and I didn't discover this thread until quite recently... then I spent a number of spare hours reading this to get up to speed and to ascertain if this was where I wanted to go semi-public. I do believe more people will come out with their stories and with photos --- but basically it's only been a few weeks since the story really broke, and it takes a bit of time for many of us to be willing to risk being associated with the sort of folk they parade in front of the cameras when making light of this sort of thing.


Thanks for the info! I'm off to bed ... but I will surely catch up in the AM. Keeping in mind your own personal safety, I suggest you do anything and everything you can to blow the lid off this story. There are too many eyes in this world that have been shut for way too long ... despite all the old proverbs it CAN take one lone event or person to open them all.



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyewitness
fooffstarr, no, no one tried to speak with us, but at that point the event had just happened, and I don't think anyone had sprung into damage control mode yet. After the sighting, we just moved to a closer parking space, went inside the terminal, collected our friend, and left. As to whether or not I'll disclose my identity fully in public and decide to raise havoc with the FAA and/or United, I'm really not sure yet... it probably depends on whether more photographic evidence is released, because while I can't provide photos, I can surely identify likely real ones and probable hoaxes.


Thanks for the quick response.

Was just wondering because there was the rumor going around that cameras and photographs were confiscated and witnesses were made to sign non-disclosure forms and things... all very conspiracy minded admittedly and probably didn't happen, but i just wanted to check



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Atomic, there were more than fifteen people watching it just in the parking lot where I was... so the corroborating evidence can come from more than just airline employees. There are a lot of people out there who haven't come forward yet, and just from the amount of photo-taking I saw, there are a number of photos that haven't yet been released. Some of them were likely taken by people who live overseas... hopefully they'll be made aware of the media coverage here in the States, and hopefully that media coverage will continue long enough to persuade them to let us all see their photos.



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i just found this while looking throught youtube, i havent listened to it yet because im not at a computer with speakers, but yea:

www.youtube.com...

thought i might just post it.

By the look of it, it isnt so much a video but more of audio with a still pic of the airport from behind glass.

fm



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Eyewitness:

Does the photo currently on Coast 2 Coast look like what you saw?

I believe more than 15 people may have seen the UFO reported.

My statement refers to the photo...I have a hard time believing that this large UFO that stands out so much in the photo would not be seen by hundreds, including the tower.



[edit on 27/1/07 by Atomic]



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Eyewitness-do you remember hearing anything, besides all the planes in the area, from the object? While it was hoovering or when it took off?



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
fooffstarr, I'm typing and talking as fast as I can, lol.

From what I understand, that may well have been the case for the airport and airline employees in the area... but almost the only way the FAA or O'Hare people could find out who was in the other airport areas watching would be to examine their security camera footage and collect license plate numbers, if that would even be possible. I also think that any damage control/"investigation" would have begun with the people working in the runway areas at the main terminal, so by the time anything larger-scale could begin, any casual witnesses would have been long gone... and I'm not sure anyone would have handed over their cameras, etc., anyway, without making a genuine stink about it --- and a genuine stink seems to be the last thing the FAA, United and O'Hare want.



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic
Here we go again...Coast 2 Coast has put up another O'Hare UFO pic.


Yeah, that one was busted in this post and the one after it.

I already buzzed off my e-mail to C2C about it. Wonder how many they'll get?



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Watcher777, I heard no noise that seemed to be coming from the object... nothing other than traffic, plane engines, etc.... there may have been sound to it, but if so, it wasn't loud, either when it was "parked" or when it took off.

The Coast-to-Coast photo actually looks less like what I saw than the cell phone photo does, but that could be a result of proximity and angle --- as I mentioned before, it did look a bit different depending on the viewing angle, and the C2C photo either was taken a fair bit closer than I was, or the zoom lens was used, showing more detail. In this photo, the little "node" on the bottom looks larger, too --- it was very subtle from where I viewed it, so subtle that I wasn't sure if there was a slight bulge on the bottom or if I was just imagining that from the motion or shading of it.



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Originally posted by Atomic
Here we go again...Coast 2 Coast has put up another O'Hare UFO pic.


Yeah, that one was busted in this post and the one after it.

I already buzzed off my e-mail to C2C about it. Wonder how many they'll get?


Thanks Eaglewingz...sometimes Coast does more harm than good when it comes to bringing some light to UFO investigations.



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Eyewitness...thanks for your response on the photo.

You say the UFO "tore out of there"? Did it punch a hole in the clouds or did it fly off to the horizon? Forgive me if you've already answered this...getting sleepy.



posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Well, I gotta get some shut eye , if that's even possible , now.


Just wanted to say Thanks roadgravel, Majic, and U_G, for the image help.

And thank you, again, Eyewitness, for the eloquent descriptions, and timely replies.

And in case you missed the question -

Can you describe , where you think the object was ,
on the map posted on page 61 , by Majic?

Good luck , all.





new topics
top topics
 
93
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

log in

join