It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perpetual motion holder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I for one believe that there are way better way to produce energy. i believe scientists really have no clue whats going on. they have theories that most of the time do not hold on the quantum level. Anyways i stumbled across this tasty lick and I am currently trying to make it.

The perpetual motion holder invented by Edward Leedskalnin
he studied magnetic current and believe most science is wrong.

just look him up look up the machine and build one.
Basically if you apply a charge to the device it holds the charge until you break the connections. oh and you can remove the power source and it will still carry the charge.

electromagnetism and just plain magnets are the future technology. Good luck getting funding for it though.

over and out.
The human race is a virus with shoes . - Bill Hicks.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm going to play the skeptic card on this one. But of course my mind will change if proven wrong.

Electromagnetism is something I work with every day, but I cannot see any way possible that it could be used to create perpetual energy.

This may be a new form of battery, perhaps a very efficient battery, but I cannot believe (until proven otherwise) that this can actually produce power.

Anyhow, if you build it yourself, please do document your findings.
I never keep my mind closed.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I totally agree about this...

Not only do I think there is a P.M.M. to be found
with elctromagnetism,
I also think there are other varieties to be found based
on the other three basic forces of the universe.

Actually- I designed one myself,
but I am not so deluded to think it would work upon fabrication...

I do, however, think my design- and DOZENS of other designs for
PPM's, could serve as a foundation to build upon,
and, with revisions by engineers,
one of them might someday work.

We know, howver, that there is a large dark but probably
totally unorganized conspiracy against this development-
you know, the oil industry for one... any power company I guess-
heck, just the government in general, what with their peculiar
patent office exception (all applications in the universe considered-
even ones for quark-driven time machines in DeLoreans- all would-be patents
except for Perpetual Motion Machines...) Hmmmmm....

Anyway- someone just has to make their design (I will make mine
when I have an engineer and 10k to invest in an idea with a 98%
chance of not working... so, a few years from now)

And after one has made their design, if it works-
it should be uploaded to YouTube, then you go on Letterman,
then you pitch the Venture Capitalists, then-

Bam- you change the world and cash the checks.

I encourage all creative people to tackle this age-old problem
with pencil and pen... and design a PPM of your own! It's fun!

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I've tackled the issue back when I was nieve about it.

I also used to believe that it was possible, but there's always something that you overlooked that makes it impossible, and the math allways comes down to the same solution : you can convert energy, and store it, not create it, or destroy it.

It goes without saying that whatever circumstances caused the creation of the universe is the only exception. If we can re-create that, then sure... but after years of poruing over the math behind it, I can guarantee you that in order to create something from nothing... there must already be nothing existing to begin with. And that means you can't be there to make it happen.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I for one think gravity in itself defies the law of conservation of energy. For one we don't even have a solid clue what gravity is or what its made from. its a particle that acts as a wave? If bob lazar is telling the truth then we are wrong.
and isn't the conservation of energy for closed systems?
what about steven mark and his work? apparently he sold out for 10 mil.
how about stoarn?(spelling) if they succeed and don't turn up missing we should all be grateful.

If ufo's are real, then they definitely are using a highly advanced form of energy and have anti gravity devises. this is safe to assume. And based on historical drawing and the millions of sighting every year i believe these devices exist.

off topic look at this
human hand print cased in limestone that's 300 million years old?
i mean come on... I've accepted the fact that we are being lied too.

in the end as long as we don't have efficient energy we are slaves.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Have you seen the Perendev motor?

The device relies on opposing magnetic fields to create motion that can then in turn move a generator. The company leases generators in Europe that use this basic principle. Some people say that the design is flawed/faked, and that the cost of making the device exceeds the cost of just plugging something in.

I've considered trying to make such a device, but it's no easy task. There are a lot of variables (ie magnet type, spacing, angles, etc), and the cost to buy all the components required wouldn't be inexpensive (ie hundreds of dollars for magnets alone).

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I believe Leedskalnin was onto something. I've seen and done some really weird stuff that seems to defy our current perceptions of scientific theory.
Leedskalnin was moving very large stones by himself. I sure wish he had left a little more info before he died.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Unless I am misunderstanding what Leedskalnin said, there are some logical problems with his theory on gravity. Can anyone help me clear this up?

Ed says that gravity is the result of magnets from the Earth interacting with magnets in objects, or that, in other words, magnetism is gravity and gravity is magnetism.

Ed also says that, individual magnets have no attractive force to each other unless they are huge in number, and from that we can infer - the more magnets packed together (the higher the magnetic density), the more magnetic force the object can exert.

#1. I have never heard of a metal becoming heavier when it is magnetized. If it occurs, it would be a part of common knowledge, would it not? Or does this happen and I just haven't read about it yet? If not, this should be a huge problem for the theory. If gravitation is magnetism, and magnetic density increases attraction, then logically, magnetizing a metal object should cause it to weigh more.

Ed also says that, magnets can permeate anything.
Ed also says that, south pole magnets are attracted to north pole magnets, and vice versa.
Ed further says that electricity is magnetism as well - that a car battery is not filled with electricity or electrons, but with magnets.

#2. If magnets can permeate anything, and south pole magnets are attracted to north pole magnets, and batteries are made of magnets, then why is it that the magnets contained within batteries are contained? How could they possibly be contained when they are attracted to each other and can permeate whatever divisor is placed in the middle of the battery? How could someone possibly have separated north pole magnets from south pole magnets to begin with, if to travel they must travel in conjunction? A battery, according to this theory, is north pole magnets which are alone - which have been separated from south pole magnets.

Ed also says that, magnets are in everything - mixed together with all neutral matter. His theory on magnetic gravitation wouldn't stand up if some objects were void of magnets yet still possessed weight. So, all objects contain magnets.

#3. If all objects contain magnets, why are only some objects magnetic?

As I said, I may not be fully understanding Leedskalnin's theories on magnetism. If I am in error in any way - please post here and correct me. I am still very interested in his theories, as people have been able to reproduce the experiments he described in his book, and I'd like to know why.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
If Money was not a factor, what componenets would you need?

And,

Would anyone like to voulenteer to try and help figure this out?

Any voulenteers, I would like more engineer voulenteers though.

I do believe Magnetic Perpetual motion is something that can be achieved.

Also a solar-hydrogen car may be of some use to research into. Recycling and cooling the emission so you possibly may not need to refuel. Or just charge your electric car from the Magentic Perpetual Motion in your home.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
@OP, i can't agree with you more.

Wave / particle duality is nonsense; matter only exists in quantum wavelets and they don't coalesce, due to the Pauli-Exclusion principle.

If you like Coral castle stuff, you'll love Kosol ouch device. I'd love to build it. It has counter-rotating spheres with neodymium magnets placed at key positions (golden ratio). You spin it up and it recreates an atom, where the magnets create a similar 'electron cloud'. It will then resonate with the galactic EM wave (Higgs field) that must exist, but we can't measure it because of our archaic technology.

I reckon strange things would happen if this thing was spun and place a few tesla coils around the perimeter to contain the torroid EM field and you'll have your very own UFO
Perhaps even fill the spheres with some kind of mercury to increase the magnetic effect(s).

Enjoy...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49bfc716aedd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06c26fdb1616.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c37278405a43.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93367f4423df.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Physicists Measure Elusive ‘Persistent Current’ That Flows Forever

I have prooved myself how to build "perpetual motion" : but in fact you have to understand one thing : COMPLEXITY.

You cannot create a "simple" perpetual motion : but you can create a complex pertual motion ( with at least to different big laws).

Our "sciences" are simple , it uses reductionnism : and it is to simple : there is flaws in it (that the "scientist don't want to talk).

For the comparison : you have a system on your computer ( it is 'complex' ) and there is flaws : because a simple law cannot apply in a complex system : this is just a good descriptions : but there is not the information on the nework between the laws.

I have demonstrates one way to create perpetual "motion" (and energy ) to myself and i search other "basic" (quantum or electronic) applications.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tenko
#2. If magnets can permeate anything, and south pole magnets are attracted to north pole magnets, and batteries are made of magnets, then why is it that the magnets contained within batteries are contained? How could they possibly be contained when they are attracted to each other and can permeate whatever divisor is placed in the middle of the battery? How could someone possibly have separated north pole magnets from south pole magnets to begin with, if to travel they must travel in conjunction? A battery, according to this theory, is north pole magnets which are alone - which have been separated from south pole magnets.

In case anyone's interested, I have found an answer to my question #2. According to Ed:

"Electricity is made in two different ways. One way is by a generator, using the free circulating magnets that are circulating in and around the Earth, and the other way is to use the bound magnets that hold together the matter, especially Zinc. When Zinc is put in the acid in a battery, and the right connections are made, then the North pole individual magnets will come out of the battery’s positive terminal and South pole individual magnets will come out of the battery’s negative terminal, and they will come out as long as the Zinc lasts, and when the Zinc is gone the magnets will be gone too."

However I still have found no answer to my questions #1 and #3. Does anyone know enough about Leedskalnin's theories to help me answer these two questions? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

top topics

join