It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Holy War!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
We are now in the 5th holy war. Yet again, the Christians are attempting to get to the fountain of youth via the Muslim paths. This has been attempted four times previous, and now we try again.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
And how do you feel about this?

what does your opinion tell you?

what does your truth tell you?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRISplusT
......the Christians are attempting to get to the fountain of youth via the Muslim paths. This has been attempted four times previous, and now we try again.

What fountain of youth? What Muslim paths? Please explain this as I am not aware of what you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Alexander the Great supposedly crossed the Land of Darkness (in modern Turkey), in search of the Waters of Life.

But the "Fountain of Youth" is actually supposed to be in Florida, USA, somewhere so buggered if I know why you Yankees want to go all the way over to Iraq to find it.

If I am to believe Wikipedia.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
LOL if you believe in s**t like that you have a serious problem.
All religeon does is start wars. If i ruled earth i'd wipe out all religeons.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
david copperfield found the fountain of youth and opened up a resort there.

www.mushacay.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRISplusT
This has been attempted four times previous, and now we try again.

Has it ever been successful. I don't really understand the whole fountain of youth thing. Can you explain it more.

Danica

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I thought it was the Islamic extremists/jihadists/terrorists etc declaring Holy War on the Western world?!

I know that the ATS Skunk Works are designed for almost ANY conspiracy to be thrown around but this one is just plain crazy. It seems you're mixing history, legend and conspiracy to create an illogical rant. Do you have any sources or other information relating to this 'Christian' Holy War and the 'Muslim' paths they are attempting to access, or are you just spouting random gibberish?

new topics

top topics

join