It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fuelless Engine Plans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky

The free electrical energy produced by the motor is replaced back into the motor and is reused by the motor. This raises the efficiency of the motor to super high levels.

lol. You're an engineer?
Okay A: Output to input... it's called inertia, and in no way can anything run itself by this method.
B: The efficiency is super high?...
"Johnsky, I need the efficiency rating of that (insert device here)"
"No need for a report sir... or a number, or even a practical range... it's SUPER HIGH!"
"You're fired Johnsky."
... again, you're an engineer?

O-I needs energy addition, in plastma all subatomic particles are floting around as golfballs in a bowl. If you recharge a negative load to become positive you have done something noone have done before, but through the physics of nature it's totally possible. If I made 40% of the protons of let's say one kilogram hydrogen into positrons and photons I could produce enough energy to sustain the total use of energy from every big city in the world until 2020. Why we don't? The world is dependent of forseeable economics, based on mass and use of mass turning it into soil and dust. Like burning wood for heat. You can base an economy on that, but if everyone got free energy from filling saltwater on their cars, who would own the seas?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Yeah, just turn matter into antimatter. Awesome.... it's so simple, a caveman can do it.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am Anonymous ATS... I never made a comment about output vs. input to this device so, quit putting words into my mouth not spoken by me. I am not the author of the magnetic motor bs nor am I giving support of the design of this idiot! I am an engineer who has already made a working magnetic motor and it works just fine. It is very advanced compared to this moron. I'll take your millions of dollars but you would be a fool to pay that price. For it would take your lifetime before this device may start to pay for it's-self.
To those dumb people who still think inside the box well, good luck with that!! Ha, ha! I'm, going to go drive my water car now and laugh at all those that have to buy gasoline... Of course putting an output back to the input would never work. Any well educated person knows that. So, why do dumb idiots like you like to argue something old school? Now if you were to add a belt to drive an electric generator from the magnetic motor would that not then allow you to run power back to the batteries or capacitors running this thing? I, believe so and the answer is....... Yes you are truly a rookie in the field of you don't know anything about what I am talking about and may never unless I were to sit you down, smack you a few times and explain that what you learned in college is a joke played on you! LOL and you paid how much for an education? At least mine was paid for getting good grades all my life. So, I learned that most schools teach what our Government wants you to know, only how to continue to be slaves to everyone else. I weep for the future! Wake up people. We can get zero paid energy everywhere. I will never say free. It's takes a bit of money to get energy that is not from the grid. It's, not my fault that your professor teaches you funny! And for those former government employees out there that say this stuff is fake.. Just shut the hell up, you either know about it or not. Quit pretending that just because you used to work for the Gov. that you know everything. Only a select few do and no it's not you. You would not be talking to anyone right now. Your buns would be followed everywhere and listened to always. Let me guess, you don't know anything! Quit pretending you do. I, know plenty of people that would make you look like an idiot.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
you can get the plans for free at www.ishunt.com pirate bay.
No need to support scammers, if it works u can allways pay em

i got the plans only a few minutes download, havent tested yet.
lemme know if u got it working, seems fun to build, worldchanging if it works.
im have some doubts about this workin, but i got my pc fan running faster for less power with only a few mods.
free power is out there not sure if this is it tho, magnets are verry interesting tho, never hurts to learn a bit (be carefull learning hurts)

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
"och yee canny break the laws of physics cpt'n"

Take it from Scotty ,it wont work,and they will say your construction/materials are not up to scratch" but we have some for sale that should" be ,same as with "water powerd cars,look how much electrickery you need to produce to release the browns gas ,if it worked why not just use the electric power?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
www.4shared.com...

U can get the plans for free here too i believe,i got em from isohunt tho.
the sp500 is in that file too.
look up : top gear watercar
General motors allready made a car runnin just on salt water getting enough extra power for a whole bunch of homes.
They will never put cars like this on the market if they dont have too.
They have the money, they have the power, they have the info to allways keep the power and money not much we can do about it.
If another company starts making efficient engines they will stop em, buy em up and put it on hold, or put one of their own on the market cheaper and kill the new company like that.
If you think thermo dynamics is the answer to plans like this ur dead wrong.
TD pretty much means: you cant create or destroy energy and if you move it trough a device you lose some of the input.
if you put power in a cable there will be less power coming out on the other side, while some energy gets lost by heat and stuff.
if you put a solar panel in there it wil take power from the sun and put it in the wire.
magnets hold a energy
the earth is a big magnet and will be for many years to come
earth itself is a big perpetual motor so If u think perpetual motion is impossible ur pretty dumb i gues.
If you think cars can run on fossil fuels for 50 year more ur pretty wrong too.
I wish every1 that tries this plan or any other lots of fun and the best of luck!
let me know the progress.
We the people.. need a BIG #ing plan to kill the companies that hold back the progress of humanity.
any suggestions are welcome

In the end general motors will prolly bring out (free energy)
and we will have to thank em for it and buy their stuff.
Hail general motors for saving the world
( (they might use a alias company tho) u can never tell, so boycott wont work.
usually i can think of a way to give em a stab but its just too big,
we need a huge investigation to get any idea who is in on it and where the money goes and what people call the shots, and i bet much money is spend to keep the top out of danger.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ill check out the free plans...
mabey you should look in to the MEG....
Heres a link and this is very real...
Free energy

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
rubbish,

www.csicop.org...

from article
"The sad thing is that I have been watching inventions like this come and go for the past sixty years, since I left the childish interests of high school and embarked upon the professionalism of college. Not once during that time has somebody gotten a Nobel prize for a machine that made energy out of nothing, or for a machine that could collect the heat of the monster ocean. But my skepticism concerning these endeavors is not founded on the failure of individual machines. I know that none of these machines can possibly work because they violate fundamental laws of nature."

calladus.blogspot.com...

www.ka9q.net...

www.treehugger.com...

groups.google.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderSmurf
It’s kind of like HouseholdHacker. Have you ever heard of the guy? He makes YouTube / Metacafe videos showing ridiculous things, like using an onion to charge an iPod, building a “hi-def” (?) speaker from a penny and a pie plate, and building a cell phone interceptor from a TV remote and a popcorn bowl.
They don’t work, and anybody with an education or a bit of common sense can tell you that.

Actually you can charge an ipod on onions..
I've had leds running off water till the water evaporated..

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Freezer]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If all the funding on war would go to good research and manufacture of clean energy there would B no energy problem.
and thats just wind/solar/hydro

but in the end my car wil run dry and I can still power my AK47
fine world we are heading too..
you can vote all you want this wont change..
all countries do it.
the current windmill design is like 100 years old, just 3 boards sticking in the air!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

rubbish imo water isnt a fuel,what else did you use?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

Since your just quoting other supposedly intelligent people i will just have to ask you what you think they mean by 'violate fundamental laws of nature'. Can you point these laws out to me so i can explain how they are mistaken or misrepresenting the laws in question?

Stellar

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
reply to post by Freezer

rubbish imo water isnt a fuel,what else did you use?

I used plain tap water and two different electrodes. I can charge a cell phone with this, I've also powered clocks and leds, basically low power stuff.

img526.imageshack.us...

No limit to the scale, but there are obviously far better ways to get electricity. Also water is one of the most powerful fuels if you are smart enough to utilize it. Water isn't a fuel? Stop drinking water for a week and tell me how you feel.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Freezer]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
I used plain tap water and two different electrodes. I can charge a cell phone with this, I've also powered clocks and leds, basically low power stuff.

img526.imageshack.us...

The water isn't the fuel - you've just created a galvanic cell

The energy comes from the decomposition of the electrodes, not from the water.

Water isn't a fuel? Stop drinking water for a week and tell me how you feel.

Water doesn't act as a fuel for the body - food does.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by devareous

what did you think of the plans?
U got a Tom bearden setup working? what parts do i need? how do I put it together? is it hard to make?
I took a look and much theory not much building plans.
Im pretty novice at this, and like to start something simple.
I have lots of info and plans for solar panels and windmill too,
I will never have the time in my life to read all free energy info on the net.
A lil advice on where to start would B nice,
It might B a bit a bit silly to aim for : overunity/ endless power/saving the world/ on my first project. (or is it??!)
tnx for the link with free plans

got em in 3 min

www.4shared.com...

pretty interesting. seems easy and fun to build but no idea if it works.
like I said im pretty n00b at this and like some directions .
we have some free thinkers and good debunkers here.
lets take a good look at free energy devices.
thanks for opening this thread, verry interesting!
please if any1 gets good or bad results out of these or any other plans let us all know!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

fell into the trap ,
.WATER IS NOT THE FUEL.....

law number one ,you cannot get out more energy than you put in.SIMPLE STUFF .

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

Stellar ,would you like me to read books for/to you to ?

Read some books you might learn something,
Go do a physics o level.
this is basic stuff.

why not start here STANFORD UNI
plato.stanford.edu...

or here .good explanations here..

www.csicop.org...

[edit on 6-7-2008 by gambon]

[edit on 6-7-2008 by gambon]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
The water isn't the fuel - you've just created a galvanic cell

The energy comes from the decomposition of the electrodes, not from the water.

You would assume that's the case wouldn't you? You might want to research Stubblefield and his earthcell. Sure you could dismiss this off as simple galvanic action, and thats what most regurgitate when confronted with this. According to scientists and their "laws" what Stubblefield achieved with his earthcell was unachievable..

You are right, and I don't disagree about the water, "technically" it can't be "defined" as fuel. So does that mean we can't generate electricity with water in any fashion? Of course not.

Your debunker skills are improving..Must be getting a lot of practice under alias in the lee tsueng thread huh?

Fortunately no amount of negativity will stop what's coming.
There's too many good people out there with the fire ignited, and no amount of ridicule, money or corruption will destroy that.

Simple huh, heh.. Glad to see you've got it all figured out. Too bad that quote has nothing to do with overunity. Most of these people aren't looking to manifest something from nothing, they are only looking for ways to channel what is already there. It's as Stubblefield referred "the plug."

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Freezer]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
www.4shared.com...

here a free manual to build a wind turbine, looks pretty real..
I found it linked at some site with lots of info like this including over unity stuff.
lots of cool designs here what should I build??
its a dutch site tho but manuals are english:
www.catweb.nl...
Tom bearden stuff works??
I want something fairly easy, i think i can do the windmill no problemo
lol the underground house plans looks cool too

some of these files clearly cant B debunked and some seem to good to be true.
some thoughts on this please id like to build something cool.
If you have other plans that worked good for you please let us know!!
good people often get screwed for their good intentions.
ill keep u guys posted once i start building!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

fell into the trap ,
.WATER IS NOT THE FUEL.....

And the sun is not , according to our current knowledge, employing a fusion process involving hydrogen. Thanks for taking part....

Who said anything about us putting in energy? Did we need to create the sun to grow food or to pick apples from trees in the wild? Do sheep pray for grass or cultivate it in the dead of night? WHO said anything about US 'putting' the energy in that we can observe being extracted by a number of these devices?

Stellar ,would you like me to read books for/to you to ?

I have been handling the reading thing pretty well so far and unless something disabilitating happens i reckon i will continue to do so.

Read some books you might learn something,
Go do a physics o level.
this is basic stuff.

I have in fact read a few of the books in question but even a lay person with sufficient interest can , and have, quickly discovered that there are simply no laws in those books that negates the possibility of extracting energy in a usable form from our environment. Some 'fan's of the sciences obviously like to pretend that they understand the laws in question but since they do little but misrepresent the laws in question there is not a whole lot you can learn from them.

why not start here STANFORD UNI
plato.stanford.edu...

or here .good explanations here..

www.csicop.org...

And i hope you actually read it before you presumed that i needed to! I am still waiting for you to tell me which 'laws' prevents us from building over-unity devices and if so how people such as the one i am about to refer you to then managed to do so.

Griggs has been working with a number of physicists and engineers to try to get to the bottom of just how his device works. As well as Jed Rothwell's consulting engineering firm in Atlanta he has worked with Professor Keizios, dean emeritus of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology and past president of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. Professor Keizos supervised the design of the instrumentation that measures the energy input and output of the Griggs Gadget.

In a second test, during which the over-unity effect was measured, the adjusted co-efficient of power was a remarkable 168 per cent -- the machine produced 1.68 times the energy that was input. A third test did nearly as well with a Co-efficient of power of 157 per cent.

The customers include the Atlanta Police Department, a fire station, a dry cleaning plant, and a gymnasium. Interestingly, the Hydrosonic pump was installed in the public buildings by the county engineer after evaluating the device. The buildings are using the device mainly for heating purposes, and they have been running for more than a year. The customers have bills from their local electric utility company showing a year on year decrease in bills equivalent to 30 per cent.

www.rexresearch.com...

James L. Griggs
www.freepatentsonline.com...

And since i know you guys just 'love' videos....

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Obviously there are a large host of patents but i picked this one because you can drive there and go ask the fire chief, and other government employees, what they think about the whole affair.

Stellar

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join