It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fuelless Engine Plans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I was checking out a website that a company by the name of Creative Science and Research has that claims to have developed an engine that uses no gas, diesel or batteries for its source of power. They offer a set of plans that can be purchased to build this engine. The plans cost between $40.00 to $70.00 and I'm curious to find out if anyone has bought these plans.

I don't mind spending the money, but it seems like everyone has a revolutionary idea to beat the "big oil" cartel at its own game.

If anyone has actually built this engine, I would like to get some feedback to find out if you were successful in making it work. Or, if this is simply a waste of time and money, please let me know. Any info would be appreciated.

The website is www.fuellesspower.com....

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I got a bad feeling this is nothing more than a scam. After having looked at the website, they link this "new technology" to Nikola Tesla, which leads me to suspect that it's some kind of electric car. Thing is that they said that it was fuelless. To be literally fuelless, there must be no fuel. If electricity is used, that's what we call fuel.

The proof is in the putting, as they say. It's nothing more than a scam, and I aint wastin my hard-earned money on it. I suggest you do the same.

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I have personally purchased plans from this group - Some plans are misleading if not outright fraudulent as they are advertised on the fuelesspower website. My advice to anyone wanting to spend money, spend it somewhere else.

freeenergynews.com...

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Wow. Guess that puts an end to this thread then huh mods?

Can we get a closer for it?

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by monolith444
I have built these motors and they work very well, I do not know what you guys are talking about? I have to disagree with you. I know these people and they are good and honest people. The Fuelless Engine is a trade name. They should be called free energy electric motors. I have seen many of these motors work with my own eyes. They clearly display
more output than input. I am going to build a 50 hp to run my entire home. I already have built the smaller motors and they really are free energy motors! The horsepower can be used to run a generator and looped back to itself to run itself and much more.

The website is www.fuellesspower.com....

[edit on 21-12-2007 by JeromeEdward]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If it really works, then why are they selling plans instead of working models?

Let me tell you why:

Because if you buy the plans and build a device, and it doesn’t work, they can just tell you you screwed up and it isn’t their problem.

It’s kind of like HouseholdHacker. Have you ever heard of the guy? He makes YouTube / Metacafe videos showing ridiculous things, like using an onion to charge an iPod, building a “hi-def” (?) speaker from a penny and a pie plate, and building a cell phone interceptor from a TV remote and a popcorn bowl.
They don’t work, and anybody with an education or a bit of common sense can tell you that.
Of course there are plenty of other idiots who can’t figure it out, and try to do these things for themselves. And of course they don’t work. And then HouseholdHacker’s fans get literally days of amusement out of telling these poor idiots that they’ve done something wrong and that they can get it to work if only they tweak this or that.…

[edit on 24-12-2007 by MurderSmurf]

MBF

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeromeEdward
The horsepower can be used to run a generator and looped back to itself to run itself and much more.

If this one sentence doesn't say scam, I don't know what does.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MBF

Originally posted by JeromeEdward
The horsepower can be used to run a generator and looped back to itself to run itself and much more.

If this one sentence doesn't say scam, I don't know what does.

Oddly enough, most PM/FE scammers tend to avoid this claim, since it’s so easy to disprove. Instead they try to get people lost in the details of the workings of their machines.

MBF

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderSmurf

Exactly, the average person is impressed with big works and concepts that they don't understand. I guess if they think it is over their head then it must be real.

I received a call about a month ago about an idea where a device was looped back to run itself. It took a while, but I finally got him to believe that it wouldn't work.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
If we think about it for even a minute, if we could generate limitless power for nothing, we would have heard about it, and wouldn't be paying a monthly power bill...think...think...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by monolith444

I hope the fuelless fuel is Helium cause I have stock in it.
Fuel of the Illuminati.
Running in UFOs since 1943, Tesla goes out and the FOO comes into the world.
With all his parts like the radio.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Say no more? "Gods not eggs is ting.""

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I don't know why but this thing reminds me of the time machine gadget that Napoleon's brother "Kip" bought from the internet...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This Magnetic generator really does work. This idiot has no ideal how to make it properly. It's just a bit more complicated and can be found in operation on youtube.com .... I'm an engineer and I can tell you if it is bs or not. This is real people. In college our professors told us about a device that could run your meter backwards but would not tell us how it was done. The meter of course could never do such a thing but later I discovered what they meant by that statement. In college we are taught electron flow not magnetic waves, thus giving us no knowledge of magnetic principals except those related to generators that produce electricity from a gas engine etc.. I discovered that if you want to know more about advanced systems you goto work for the government and then only do you get to know about stuff we are never told in college or high school. If you recall the government thought Tesla was a fool until after his death did they realize he had some awesome stuff that we use today that is still classified. The government took all of Tesla's notes, kept what would become secret and only gave our libraries what they thought was not too important. Don't believe me? Do a little searching and you may freak a little. How about a pod that spins at high speed and when pointed over a battle field makes everyone vomit. Still not enough to make you think.. I feel for the people who have lost knowledge, for they will suffer in the end. I don't have to pay for electric anymore.. Gee, I wonder how that was done? The world may never know.. Perhaps I'll go crazy listening to your conversations, perhaps not....

sty

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

I got the plans too , i guess you can find FAR better info 100% free just by digging a bit with Google and Youtube! I am not aware of anyone that ever made a working device.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
This Magnetic generator really does work.

Sell me a fuel-less motor then. I have 1$ million to spend - just get it validated by a well recognised independant lab, or someone like EarthTech, and we can do a deal.

It's just great how these guys are selling Fire2.0 for $50 on the internet. An absolute bargain for morons everywhere.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 5/6/08 by FatherLukeDuke]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

This Magnetic generator really does work. This idiot has no ideal how to make it properly. It's just a bit more complicated and can be found in operation on youtube.com .... I'm an engineer and I can tell you if it is bs or not.

Oh boy, it's a battle of credentials is it?

Okay, I'm game.

Electro-Mechanical Engineer here. Roboticist for short.

Unlike your speculations... I DID work for government research.
NATO electronics, and counter infiltration via EM induction, to be more precise.

And these plans? Yes, they are BS.

I mean, even if the theory was sound, which it's not...
they tell you on the site they used two 1/8" aluminum plates to support a 20lb commutator spinning smoothly at 2000rpm with NO BEARINGS?
Any moron can tell you that a moron drew that design.
See? Even the physical side to it is flawed... and we haven't even started to get into their claims.

If you know how to use a hacksaw, a hammer, a screw driver, electric drill or a jig saw, then you can build our free energy motor.

Woops. Clearly they were trying to advertise to the layman here... but I'd like to see you try to build an electric motor with these tools.

If you have an old microwave oven at home you are not using, you can use the parts from it to build a small free energy motor! In fact, you can find old microwave ovens for free! People throw them away all the time.

Ah, now they're playing on the knowledge that the layman knows nothing about microwave ovens.
So... what exactly are you going to use from it? The transformer? The emitter?... none of this appears in the design.
Or, I guess you were going to just use it as a cache of solder in case you ran low.

We have spent over eight years researching and developing this device. It has been built, tested and proven to work! This is information that the oil and electric companies do not want you to know!

... okay, so you proved it works... care to quote the test group? Can't? Right, thats because THERE WAS NO TEST GROUP!

The free electrical energy produced by the motor is replaced back into the motor and is reused by the motor. This raises the efficiency of the motor to super high levels.

lol. You're an engineer?
Okay A: Output to input... it's called inertia, and in no way can anything run itself by this method.
B: The efficiency is super high?...
"Johnsky, I need the efficiency rating of that (insert device here)"
"No need for a report sir... or a number, or even a practical range... it's SUPER HIGH!"
"You're fired Johnsky."
... again, you're an engineer?

... I like this one...

Popular Science has also known about free energy devices since the early 1920’s and 1930’s and have written a few articles on these devices.

Yeah, and if memory serves me correctly, their articles tell you why it's not possible.

Okay, so I decided, lets look elsewhere from the site... perhaps theres videos.
motor video
In the video, it states household power has been connected to the motor to drive it, and the ammeter has been connected to the input to measure the amperage used by the motor.
... if you watch closely, you will notice he hasn't connected the ammeter correctly. Essentially, he's measuring the power wasted by a 4" piece of wire... lol.

He then goes on in the video to claim that he can run it all day without using any power... okay, so unplug it. lol.

Then... (this is hilarious) he GRABS the commutator shaft in an attempt to stop it.
Firstly, intelligent people don't do this... but that's just my opinion.
Secondly, after he tried to stop it with a finger and his thumb, he claimed it is impossible to stop it from spinning. Thats right...
...apparently if you can't do it with your thumb and forefinger... it's impossible. Remember that one for your physics professor.

This whole thing just... ungh... it hurts my brain to think people actually buy into this.

Why? Why has the world forsaken their frontal lobes!

[Aside]
Oh, you don't pay for your electricity eh? Well guess what, neither do I...
(its called Photo voltaic cells and batteries if anyone is interested in how.)
Stick to that, and you'll be alright.

Tell you what though, got a video camera?
Go outside, and videotape your power meter.
Or, tape the device running anything, even an alarm clock, without being connected to external power sources.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by johnsky]

MBF

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky

This Magnetic generator really does work. This idiot has no ideal how to make it properly. It's just a bit more complicated and can be found in operation on youtube.com .... I'm an engineer and I can tell you if it is bs or not.

The free electrical energy produced by the motor is replaced back into the motor and is reused by the motor. This raises the efficiency of the motor to super high levels.

lol. You're an engineer?
Okay A: Output to input... it's called inertia, and in no way can anything run itself by this method.
B: The efficiency is super high?...
"Johnsky, I need the efficiency rating of that (insert device here)"
"No need for a report sir... or a number, or even a practical range... it's SUPER HIGH!"
"You're fired Johnsky."
... again, you're an engineer?

[edit on 5-6-2008 by johnsky]

I'm a mechanical engineer. I say lets run the exhaust from our cars back through the engine. That way we will never have to buy gas.

Oh yes, send lots of money.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderSmurf
videos showing ridiculous things, like using an onion to charge an iPod,

And why wouldn't that work? An onion combined with Getorade as shown would produce electricity. Why would that be strange? And a USB socket could easilly trasnsfer that electricity to an iPod or a cellphone. In other words it actually works, but it's not powerful enough to replace reg. chargers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join