It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is The Reason Behind 9/11 Conspiracy Theories?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that when the first conspiracy theories of 9/11 came out, and most of them were found to be a distorsion of events and the facts and at times total lies, new ones appear months and years after the events of 9/11?

Why is this happening? Why would anyone make up more theories after the original ones have been clearly debunked and found to be nothing more than distortions and lies?

To me it is obvious that there are groups of people who are doing this for whatever agenda they have in mind.

There are groups that are trying to devide the American people.

When you divide a country, you make it weak, and that's what most if not all 9/11 conspiracies among others are doing to the American people. But these conspiracies are doing even more than that....

Notice how people like Alex Jones, and Rodriguez, the janitor from one of the towers in 9/11 have even gone to countries such as Venezuela "proclaiming they are trying to find the truth" and they have asked people like Chavez to help them out.

So what is the real agenda behind such conspiracies?

Make no mistake, the only thing such conspiracies have done is separate the American people more and put many people from around the world against the United States.

Who would benefit from following such an agenda? I am sure it is not the "corporations" like some would like to claim, yes many corporations are not after the good of the people, but when corporations put the people against each other corporations lose, the same happens to the government of the United States, so who could benefit from this?

The recent situation in which the United States is in started since the war in Iraq.

Some of you by now should know that even though the U.S. had it's own intelligence, there were other foreign agencies providing evidence to the United States of the plans of Saddam.

MOSCOW, Russia (CNN) -- Russian intelligence services warned Washington several times that Saddam Hussein's regime planned terrorist attacks against the United States, President Vladimir Putin has said.

The warnings were provided after September 11, 2001 and before the start of the Iraqi war, Putin said Friday.

The planned attacks were targeted both inside and outside the United States, said Putin, who made the remarks during a visit to Kazakhstan.

www.cnn.com...

Does anyone remember the warning that was given by the u.S. administration taht Saddam posed a direct threat to teh U.S.?

Apparently this intelligence came directly from the Russian government, and I quote:

"I can confirm that after the events of September 11, 2001, and up to the military operation in Iraq, Russian special services and Russian intelligence several times received ... information that official organs of Saddam's regime were preparing terrorist acts on the territory of the United States and beyond its borders, at U.S. military and civilian locations," Putin said.

He said the information was given to U.S. intelligence officers and that U.S. President George W. Bush expressed his gratitude to a top Russian intelligence official.

"This information was indeed passed on through our partner channels to our American colleagues and, moreover, President Bush had an opportunity and used this opportunity to personally thank the leader of one of the Russian special services for this information, which he considered to be very important," Putin said.

www.cnn.com...

So according to Putin this information was passed through the Russian partner channels to the U.S., i would really like find out exactly who these "Russian partner channels" are.

But why is it that since the war started in Iraq, the Russian government has claimed that the United States had no reason for going after the regime of Saddam, and had even claimed that the United States had comitted war crimes, for starting a war for no reason?

Even in the statement provided by Putin as to the evidence that Russian intelligence agencies gave to the United States that Saddam's regime were planning terrorist attacks on the U.S., even then the Russian president claims that the United States had no reason for starting a war with Iraq. But how can a nation react when you are given evidence that another regime is planning on attacking your own people?

Why would the Russian government do this? one of the reasons I can think of, is that many times they have said that American presence in many of their former territories, which are allies of the U.S. now, is a threat to Russia.

Even now the Russians are providing weaponry to the Iranians, just like they did with Saddam's regime. The Russians together with the Chinese and some other nations have accepted Iran as a member of the Shangai Cooperation Organization, an organization that was supposedly made to battle terrorism, but how can that be so when the Iranian regime has been aiding and abetting terrorism abroad for decades?

A bit of information about the SCO.

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is an intergovernmental international organization founded inShanghaion15 June 2001bysix countries,China,Russia,Kazakhstan,Kyrgystan,TajikistanandUzbekistan.Its member states cover an area of over 30 million km2, or about three fifths ofEurasia, with a population of 1.455 billion, about a quarter of the world's total.Its working languages are Chinese and Russian.

I.Origin of the SCO

SCO's predecessor, the Shanghai Five mechanism, originated and grew from the endeavor byChina,Russia,Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan andTajikistanto strengthen confidence-building and disarmament in the border regions.In 1996 and 1997, their heads of state met inShanghaiandMoscowrespectively and signedtheTreaty on Deepening Military Trust in Border Regionsand theTreaty on Reduction of Military Forces in Border Regions.Thereafter, this annual meeting became a regular practice and had beenheld alternately in the five member states.The topics of the meeting gradually extended from building up trust in the border regions to mutually beneficial cooperation in the political, security, diplomatic, economic, trade and other areas among the five states.The President of Uzbekistan was invited to the 2000Dushanbe Summit as a guest of the host state.As the first meeting of the five heads of state took place inShanghai, the cooperation mechanism was later known as the "Shanghai Five".

www.fmprc.gov.cn...

And the following is an excerpt which backs my statement that Iran is now a full member of the SCO.

China, Russia welcome Iran into the fold
By M K Bhadrakumar

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), which maintained it had no plans for expansion, is now changing course. Mongolia, Iran, India and Pakistan, which previously had observer status, will become full members. SCO's decision to welcome Iran into its fold constitutes a political statement. Conceivably, SCO would now proceed to adopt a common position on the Iran nuclear issue at its summit meeting June 15.

www.atimes.com...

Many people are ready to blame the United States for 9/11, yet for some reason most of these same people do not even want to take into consideration the fact that two Chinese high ranking Colonels, with the backing of the CCP, wrote a book in 1999 on how to fight the next war against the United States, by using unconventional means. They called it Unrestricted Warfare.

I can't give excerpts from the following link, but i can give the link.

www.terrorism.com...

In that same book these two Chinese Colonels say that the United States military, and it's people could never comprehend unconventional ways to wage war, such as using terrorists, such as Bin Laden, for terrorist attacks against places such as the WTC.

But what would be the reason for the Chinese to wage this war? They have said many times and have even threatened to nuke California if the United States ever gets in the way of reunifying Taiwan to China.

Both the Russians and the Chinese have motives for changing world opinion against the United States, and turning Americans against each other. Dividing a whole nation, and turning world opinion against such nation guarantees that whenever China decides to attack and annex Taiwan and if the Russian govenrment decides to annex some of their former colonies which they appear to be trying to do, there will be noone to stand in their way.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
*If there wasn't something more to 9/11, if it had happened as Fox and CNN and Bush said it did then we wouldn't be having these debates. Everyone would come to the same conclusion.

This is however a democracy and with the large amount of people who can't accept the "official story" well that in itself speaks volumes.

What do you think of Scott Forbes? He worked at the trade towers and he said there was a mysterious powerdown the weekend before and odd work going on throughout the building.

What is the reason behind the conspiracy theories?

It is our right and our duty to question the authorities when such things occur because the past has shown us false flag attacks are a reality.

For me personnally, coming from a huge bush supporter to absolutely detesting the man I can say for certain that 9/11 doesn't add up.

I've been on both sides of the coin. It was hindsight that got me however. After a while it dawned on me that Bush isn't the patriot he claims to be.

It should be a president's duty to attend the funeral of every soldier who dies for the President and the country.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by jinsanity]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
What do you think of Scott Forbes? He worked at the trade towers and he said there was a mysterious powerdown the weekend before and odd work going on throughout the building.

www.911myths.com...

Read up on that.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

*If there wasn't something more to 9/11, if it had happened as Fox and CNN and Bush said it did then we wouldn't be having these debates. Everyone would come to the same conclusion.

This is however a democracy and with the large amount of people who can't accept the "official story" well that in itself speaks volumes.

What is the reason behind the conspiracy theories?

It is our right and our duty to question the authorities when such things occur because the past has shown us false flag attacks are a reality.

For me personnally, coming from a huge bush supporter to absolutely detesting the man I can say for certain that 9/11 doesn't add up.

I've been on both sides of the coin. It was hindsight that got me however. After a while it dawned on me that Bush isn't the patriot he claims to be.

It should be a president's duty to attend the funeral of every soldier who dies for the President and the country.

Jin, why do you offer such disinformation on the power down? Why is there only ONE person that speaks of it. Was it a "mystery?" Why was it only at 1 building? You need to expand your search for the truth outside Jones, Avery, and the rest of them. And please when you post...provide a source. "ODD" work going on? Define Odd please.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
look at my history. have I ever posted anything from prisonplanet and infowars on a regular basis? Have I posted any links from jones at all?

Did anyone check out the 9/11 proof website I showed you? The one that conclusively shows bombs were involved in the WTC?

You can even look up a Chaplan Fire Fighter who was going to be given I think the top job of all NY firemen but politics got in the way because like many fire fighters who were there and saw buddies die he believed that there was something more that led to the WTC collapse.

"...There's a BOMB in the building. Start clearing out..." New York Fire Fighter...

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
like you say Muaddib, in your 3rd sentence

To me it is obvious that there are groups of people who are doing this for whatever agenda they have in mind.

the theories are just another form of 'advertising'

and different persons, groups, ideologists will present still another CT just to keep
the topic on the front page...or else prominent in your thoughts.

after all, up till the diebold voting machine consipracy, " our/your vote counted",
and with enough votes agendas & policies can be instrumented
(look at the rise of the PNAC neocons, Bush&Co in Afghan& Iraq, Patriot acts 1&2..)

if enough uneasiness, nationalism, trepidation, and questioning is made a fundamental part of our daily life
then, the 'advertising' worked,
the population will be accepting of arms sales to nations contending against 'terrorist orgs'
the population will willingly accept military budget increases of 500%,
and temporay ?abeyence? of constitutional rights (or privledges)
intrusions into our formerly 'private' lives...etc etc etc etc

CT are put out into the public domain, so that maybe 'something' might stick to the wall ...and those with those 'agendas' can have a springboard to launch their campaign

take another look at the signature rider i've had here on ATS
...i think it applies to your ConspiracyTheory query

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I am not a CT. I am just a person that by education, experience and some common sense saw several problems with what was shown and what i heard about the 911 incidents.

link   
People need conspiracy because it gives a sense of control. Some one, some where is in control of these events. If some one was not in control and there were no such conspiracies, then Americans would have to admit they are vunerable; vunerable to attacks, natural disasters, anything imaginable. By conjuring up ridiculous theories people find comfort because it puts these events under control, it puts leaders and other people in control. If the conspiracies were not there, then Americans would have to admit that no one is in control and the American population is indeed vunerable to any number of catastrophic events.

link   

Originally posted by St Udio
CT are put out into the public domain, so that maybe 'something' might stick to the wall ...and those with those 'agendas' can have a springboard to launch their campaign

This makes absolutely no sense. The guys you mention, PNAC, oil industries, etc., are just the kinds of institutions that gained by 9/11, or had their agendas furthered. Why would intentionally spreading conspiracy theories that implicate them as criminals, help them to further launch agendas?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
hi muaddib,

first of all, i dont believe the official story of 9/11. It was an inside job.

I don't wanna divide the american people, I don't make money by selling dvds, books or anything else...

I think it was an inside job because

1) there was no real invastigation of the events of 9/11. One day after 9/11 they told us "osama did it!" Then they invaded Afghanistan without having to send troops and air carriers etc. there... all was already in place.

2) I saw it with my own eyes that they were explosives in the WTC. There were big explosions with massive smoke 10-20 sec. prior to the collapse of WTC1 and WTC2 at the ground. Watch the Video of "bob and bri", not the CNN mainstream coverage... and you'll see it...

If the official story would be true, then

- there would be a real OPEN investigation
- there would be a minor cover-up to protect some powerful people because of the failures in air defense and intelligence
- they would fire dozens of people ("scape goats")
This is how it normally works. 9/11 is a complete cover-up and media manipulation. It's so obvious. I can't believe most people buy this cheap story

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Who here on both sides of the argument can say with a straight face that Bush and the government doesn't lie on a routine basis?

You know that term Spin? It's a fancy word for lying.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Who here on both sides of the argument can say with a straight face that Bush and the government doesn't lie on a routine basis?

I wouldn't say "spin" necessarily means lying. It could simply mean accentuate the positive. I'm serious.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ephrin
hi muaddib,

first of all, i dont believe the official story of 9/11. It was an inside job.

I don't wanna divide the american people, I don't make money by selling dvds, books or anything else...

I think it was an inside job because

2) I saw it with my own eyes that they were explosives in the WTC. There were big explosions with massive smoke 10-20 sec. prior to the collapse of WTC1 and WTC2 at the ground. Watch the Video of "bob and bri", not the CNN mainstream coverage... and you'll see it...

See what ? Bob and Bri's video doesn't even show the first tower collapse! All you see is the dust from it collapsing. I may be mistaken. I doubt it though.

You saw it with your own eyes they were explosives? Wow! How can you PROVE they were explosives? Could it be DUST from the first collaspe? you certainly can't HEAR any "explosions" prior to collapse.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Jin,

You lie too! Does that make you a terrorist? NO. Bush DOES in fact LIE. It is NOT proof that he master minded the entire 911 tragedy.

When are your posts going to have ANYTHING besides false claims and outright LIES.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
okay. here's a post without false claims or lies. perhaps you didn't see it.

911proof.com...

Ever read painful questions?

www.erichufschmid.net...

I haven't but I've heard his interview on talk radio before. He said that the floors were welded and bolted to the frame. Thousands of joints and bolts. In order for the building to fail as it did. thousands of bolts would have had to have been destroyed all at one time.

Not at all possible unless demolitions are involved and the planes only damaged a few floors.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
hi cameron fox,

Of course there was dust from the first collapse!
But ca. 15 sec. before the second collapse there is a NEW BIG SMOKE on the ground. I watched it again and again! There is no other explanation that there wer huge ground-level explosions prior to collapse No.1 and No2. The smoke came from the space between the towers near to WTC3 (Marriot Hotel). Why do you think the people filming the vid pointed the camera to this area prior to both collapses.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
There's even an alternate angle camera shot of the first tower. No smoke is seen at ground level because of other buidlings in the way but there is a few rumbles which could be explosives going off, the camera shakes quite a bit then the building collapses in free fall.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

911proof.com...

Jin I watched some of this...

1.Reporter for USA Today stated that the FBI believed that bombs in the buildings brought the buildings down

That video was from SEPTEMBER 11th 2001! People were speculating MANY different things that turned out to be false. Remember the reports of car bombs at malls? Fogs of war my friend.

2. NY Fire Department Chief of Safety stated there were "bombs" and "secondary devices", which caused the explosions in the buildings (video); or high-quality audio here

Again this is a report on 9/11/01. When people heard explosions...BOMBS were the first thing you would think of. Transformers explode..steel collapsing can sound like an explosion. ( Google BIG BLUE COLLAPSE) and LISTEN to that video.

This site is pure garbage. All reports from THE DAY of the even. What SOUNDS like an explosion does NOT mean it WAS a bomb.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
[ Thousands of joints and bolts. In order for the building to fail as it did. thousands of bolts would have had to have been destroyed all at one time.

Not at all possible unless demolitions are involved and the planes only damaged a few floors.

Is it possible that the large aircraft striking the building could have damaged thousands of bolts? Also, to the best of my knowledge a commercial airliner had never hit a high rise building before. Isn't it possible that a number of unexpected occurances could have taken place naturally as those buildings burn and collapse? All this "inside job" talk is very disturbing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join