It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the procedure to apply for area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
just forget it

[edit on 1-12-2006 by jhmthedrummer]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It will never happen because you've posted on ATS......... sorry.

They have a very extensive backround check.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well first of all, don't post on ATS.

From what I understand the only positions at the facility are
scientists and guards, so you need to be either a brilliant
scientist, or a soldier who does what he's told, no matter what.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
ahhh ok ill scrub my history and whatnot and take your guys advice...sorry im a noob lol

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
eh ive got plenty of time to ditch this computer and stuff =P

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Lets see geting a job at Area 51, hmm win the nobel prize for some kind of wild new propusion system.

Join the military and work through the ranks, after of course filling out your aplication for national security positions form. Have a spotless military record and request the transfer. If you arn't just shiped over to Iraq then chances are 50 50 that you may get your request.

Oh and don't post to ATS

BTW the only way your going to get rid of the evedence that you went to this site is to burn your hard drive on a stack of magnets. LOL sorry tecnology has come so far that they can piece together even severly damaged hard drives.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhmthedrummer
eh ive got plenty of time to ditch this computer and stuff =P

Does'nt matter if you destroy the computer beyond recognition,
the digital record exists, and is copied in many places, and indeed
it's most likely that a government server already has a copy of it.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
LOL

Hey people,.

Interesting thread
and i would like to say this
As if any of you would really know

This is all just speculation and blind suggestion lol ,
none the less this thread is funny ,
iF the author is in the US then i might recomend dusting your skills up in phisics andthings then phoning this company EG&G,
they are a tech company that hold very large contracts with homeland security and NASA, Makes sense really doesnt it? fits really well i think ,
I have and still am researching into area51 and it is said ( Not Proven ) that variouse employees who work for EG&G have gained positions at Area51 especially at S4, look them up on google (They are there) and get there details, Give them a call , dust up , and then if you get a job in an important field tell them you want to work somewhere remote or something like that ,
Who knows what could happen , could be good (Or very very bad if u know what i mean ) .
Just a thought.
cool little thread lol

Omega85,

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Truthfully, they probably wouldn't care if you were on ATS because you would need to sign a contract to keep everything secret and you'd be under constant guard. If they saw you posts about anything you worked on, then they could just erase it or what not. And I wouldn't be surprised if we have area 51 workers hired to see how close we are to breaking the surface of the truth with something or another here on ATS.

And there are many civilians working there as well. The cammo dudes could possibly be civilian, the waste burners, the mechanics, the scientists and researchers, Area 51 probably has a couple hundred civilians. If I know my military bases, Area 51 probably has civilians who've been on ATS, we probably have them here. If they were half interested in what they were really doing there, then they'd probably post here.

Though someone may counter that they'd only use military to keep such a tight secret, there are other ways to keep one. Internet, mail and phone monitoring and deletion, spying, threats, all that evil government stuff, which they have the powers to do. When you sign an Area 51 worker's contract, I guess you have no more rights. You become a drone that does not exist until you can retire or you're job is done. My uncle was Navy. He's said to me that they have and will do that if it's a matter of national security, and if it's in area 51 and secret, that probably means it is.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
It will never happen because you've posted on ATS......... sorry.

They have a very extensive backround check.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Tiloke]

I have been cleared since I've been posting on ATS, no mention of my "online activities." Given it was only for a Secret, perhaps TS-SCI might give you some trouble. Not to sound to conspiratorial but I'm sure an installation such as Groom Lake is code word clearance only, umbra blah blah, whatever the titles are.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Somehow I doubt that many computers in area 51 are connected to the internet. They are mostly probably stand allone systems perhaps linked on a LAN that is encrypted. Probably only one or two computers on the whole complex has the ability to get onto the internet. and I bet those computers are well guarded.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i found alot of interesting aeronautical engineering jobs on lockheed martins website that requires "secret" clearance and probably even ts if you have some time under your belt and a solid rep.
thanks for helpin me out
-Joe

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Many of the above posts demonstrate a shocking, yet not entirely surprising ingnorance of what goes on at "Area 51."

The Groom Lake facility is a remote operating location of the Air Force Flight Test Center (AFFTC). As a Defense Department (DoD) test and evaluation (T&E) asset, it hosts projects from the Air Force, Army and Navy, as well as DoD contractors (Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Scaled Composites, etc.) and other government agencies.

The AFFTC detachment is a wing level organization composed of several groups, numerous squadrons and flights. Military personnel and USAF civil servants come mainly from AFFTC at Edwards Air Force Base. There are quite a few civilian support contractors, such as EG&G, JT3 and Dyncorp.

Most of the test pilots who serve at Groom have been grauduates of the USAF Test Pilot School (TPS). Typically they serve several years in flight testing projects before being invited into blackworld "special projects" work if they have been deemed worthy by virtue of their job performance and leadership qualities. On rare occasions an especially promising TPS graduate goes straight into special projects.

Usually pilots are selected as needed for a specific project. After the candidate's records have been reviewed, the pilot is invited to a discrete meeting and offered a job flying airplanes. He is generally told it is classified and he wont get any details until he agrees to take the job. It will require travel to a remote location, sometimes for as many as five days a week, and he wont be able to tell his friends or familiy where he goes or what he does. He has to decide immediately whether to take the job. Most pilots who receive this offer accept without hesitation.

Flight test engineers (FTEs) and instrumentation technicians are similarly selected. During the 1980s, the Groom Lake test site director used to visit the TPS and offer jobs to promising engineers. He told them he couldn't tell them what they would be working on, but he needed their answer immediately. According to a former FTE who was hired in 1980, the engineers always said, "Yes!"

The Groom Lake facility is a full-scale Air Force base, complete with all the attendant infrastructure. It has personnel for administrative, maintenance, medical, security, supply and culinary functions. All personnel require a SECRET security clearance. Those involved in specific projects have Special Access Program clearance, as well. Non-permanent base personnel commute to work on a daily basis. Permanent base personnel stay in dormitories during the week.

Nobody applies specifically to get a job at "Area 51." They are either invited into a project or they work for a contractor that happens to be conducting a project at the facility and end up at the base as a consequence of their work assignment.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
the camo dudes work for wackenhut. they have several government contracts for security.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
wow thanks for typing all that for me..i think im gonna go for lockheed
..i looked at their current job openings and i found one i had in mind
-Joe

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Just FYI, you said you noticed many positions with Lockheed that required a Secret or Top Secret clearance. But, what you don't realize is that those jobs are all around you. There are contractor facilities in virtually every area that are cleared to perform classified work. Who knows, your neighbor might have an SCI clearance. Sometimes the clearance requirements are dictated by the type of work (i.e. engineering, security, IT, etc). Other times, the location or facility dictates the level of clearance (i.e. SCIF, SAPF, Restricted Area, etc). There are thousands of places where a person with absolutely no clearance works just on the other side of the wall from a place where SCI or SAP work is done. So much of our Nation's important work is done in innocuous office buildings and labratories instead of super-secret military installations.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhmthedrummer
wow thanks for typing all that for me..i think im gonna go for lockheed

Just don't tell them you're an ATS member.

But otherwise good luck.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by herb7927
the camo dudes work for wackenhut. they have several government contracts for security.

They're Wackenhut? Interesting. I just got an application to work for Wackenhut as security at "a Nuclear Plant 75 miles North of Las Vegas." I haven't sent the application in yet because when it talks about the things I will be protecting it mentions nuclear weapons. Do all nuclear plants house nuclear weapons? Geez!

Anyway, my job in the Army required me to have a Secret Security Clearance, and it's good for like...five years or something, so I still have it. The process for getting a Secret Security Clearance is pretty much just your run of the mill background check I think. They didn't even contact any of the references I gave them.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Try applying for a 'flight attendant' position on Janet Airlines out of LAS. They also need service people on both ends - so perhaps a ramp/operations/dispatch/aircraft servicing position may eventually get you there. But don't count on seeing anything - the place is so compartmentalized even top researchers are only given tiny pieces at time to analyze and very few indeed have seen or even know about the 'big picture'.

On the other hand, you never know what a disgruntled scientist/pilot/guard may tell you after you ply him with a few free bloody marys...

Janet Air: look it up...

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I would be surprised if any of the camo dudes had anything better than a secret clearance. Maybe the person in charge of all the security for area-51 might have something higher.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join