It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just me and a different story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hi good People.

Here's an introduction of me.
I've Been living in the Netherlands for some years now, you could say sinds birth. 20 summers have passed and I'm still wondering on what my purpose could be here. All my life i've been able to study real good (If I did any that means) wich results in my current study;Bachelor Commercial Economics. Altough my future seems rock solid if I pass this it doesn't appeal to me at all (deep inside). My life is marked with episodes, some good ones but most of em bad /really bad. which made me realise that money isn't the answer to all our problems.

I cant really tell you why I Submitted to this site but i think it has to do with the great diversity here (Topics).

The one thing that is positive about my life is that I always had a remarkable gift. The gift to ask a question were no one see's a question. The gift to feel there is more to see than what meets the eye. The understanding that this (way of living on planet earth) is not my (maybe off us all) way.

Some would say, who cares. Others say, just forget about it. But I can't and lately its really starting to affect me. Because I can't fight it anymore. All the wrongs you See, All the wrongs you can thing of, I can feel them In a way.

Well, I think this concludes my speach haha. Feel free to contact me. I'm always looking for a good conversation.

Greetings,
E Slangen

This is gonna sounds real stupid but I just have to post this:
"I Try to reach out to you with my soul everyday, so you can feel as I feel. And maybe then you will find me, great love/light/soul I Lost long ago"

P.s. excuse me for my rusty english

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS Snake Sperian glad to have you with us in this community!

We indeed have a great diversity here in topics you may very well find a significant amount to take interest in:

belowtopsecret.com
abovetopsecret.com
politics.abovetopsecret.com
atsnn.com

All the best;

7A

[edit on 1-12-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hey Snake Sperian & welcome

I hope you have a long & joyous stay here

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
HEy wuzzz uppp SS

ATS is a great place I see you being a huge part of the philosophical aspects of ATS and the Writing parts you are quiet deep indeed, I would love to read more of your writing it sure is deep.

let me know if i can help in the future

and here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

Do You Wanna Win SOME Awesome Stuff? Play AllTheConspiracies Game Sponsored By AboveTopSecret.Com and for the Grand Prize you win your very own Domain Name!

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

Get Adopted and learn the real ATS from some old citizens of ATS

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I would guess this is an intro section sooooo
I'm an American living in Ontario, Canada...was married to a Canadian woman till I got disabilted with Arthritis and she won't have support me so now I'm divorced.
Gee lucky me.....no kids, no family left, no friends up here, no one to talk to, so I wander the Net............watching.
See ya,
Merky

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hi, merky.

Fret not. You've still got the internet and things will look up for you in time.

Hardship has a tendency to purge one's life of all things superficial.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Snake Sperian!

And you too merky, I see you've slipped in here.

Hope that you both enjoy your stay here as much as I have enjoyed mine.

edit = spelling.

[edit on 12/2/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hello & welcome,if you’re interested in getting to know the Human Brain you can check out the Human Brain Research Project here www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... -questions of the brain

[edit on 9-12-2006 by asala]

top topics

join