It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Official Website!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I saw this a while ago, it claims you can learn the secrets to immortality, it also claims it's the offical website of the devil.

i didn't read it, i got too scared, if anyone's brave enough to read it, tell me what it says.

Good luck and may Jesus protect you!!
The official website of the devil, learn the secrets to immortality

[edit on 30-11-2006 by thehumbleone]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
i say fake. when i clicked the "about" icon, this popped up.

In 1997 I had a psychotic episode which lasted over a year, during which time it was revealed to me a full interpretation of the prophecies of the prophet Nostradamus. They are included on this website. Also included is a diary of everything that happened to me during the episode. If you can spare half an hour please have a read it’s very compelling stuff. I welcome any comments you may have or alternatively let me know if you have had a similar experience. Most importantly revealed to me was the secret of immortality and I have included it for anyone who feels lucky, it is open to your interpretation.

so this was all revealed to him while he was under a psychotic state for a year...

there is a supposed interview with satan...
[qoute]Question: Who are you and where do you come from?
Answer: I am what I am, I come from right here on Earth, having lived here in the past I have been reincarnated in order to bring sense to your world.[/qoute]

[qoute]Question: What steps do we need to take in order to resolve these problems?
Answer: The full scale production of an electric car and its distribution together with a curfew on polluting chemical plants. We also need a filtration system to control their emissions together with a new method of propulsion for mankind’s aircraft such as electro magnetic levitation. Also needed is a programme to prevent de forestation and the constant plunder of Earths natural resources such as oil.[/qoute]

and other questions. well how did the interviewer get a hold of satan? just call him up n ask for an interview? why would satan grant him an interview? im not gonna bother to look at the rest of the site its all trash.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i had a quick read through and it seems to be some trying to push there views by useing a deatie....not realy worth the effort of looking at, some of the stuff mentioned is that people who smoke go to hell, theres a pantagram on mars and the ruins o an ancient city on the moon, i wouldnt personaly put to much stock in that site

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I saw this a while ago, it claims you can learn the secrets to immortality, it also claims it's the offical website of the devil.

i didn't read it, i got too scared, if anyone's brave enough to read it, tell me what it says.

Good luck and may Jesus protect you!!
The official website of the devil, learn the secrets to immortality

pffft you're telling me satan made that damn eye sore? pffft I says!

where'd he learn to code? Kmart?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
ps: shouldn't this be in the stupid ass retarded websites forum?

edit: replaced links with websites ohhh yeah

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
ps: shouldn't this be in the stupid ass retarded websites forum?

edit: replaced links with websites ohhh yeah

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Lysergic]

Glad to hear this website is a fluke, i was scared for a while there.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Oh cool, the official website of the devil has a myspace account

www.myspace.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Oh cool, the official website of the devil has a myspace account

www.myspace.com...

Gee , the guy looks pretty mucked up, poor fellow.

top topics

join