It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitnesses to Pre-collapse sub basement explosions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by thatguyoverthere
Hrm...boiler explosion due to massive impact...or massive government conspiracy?
I wonder...

A boiler wouldn't just explode because the walls/columns moved a little in the basement. I'm afraid the whole affair is a little more complicated than you make it out.

More accurately, things aren't as complicated as you wish they might be.
If a pipe can burst because the water in it freezes (a normal occurance in places around the world) then why can't back pressure resulting from the massive impact from a large plane slamming into the building blow out gaskets or fracture welds on a boiler?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatguyoverthere
If a pipe can burst because the water in it freezes (a normal occurance in places around the world) then why can't back pressure resulting from the massive impact from a large plane slamming into the building blow out gaskets or fracture welds on a boiler?

Find me a bursting pipe that knocks out reinforced concrete doors, destroys machine shops, blows windows and marble panels out two + floors above, burns skin off of flesh, blows lower-level elevators out, etc., and then we'll talk.

And make sure that the pressure we're dealing with, while able to do all that, somehow manages to stay confined on the way down the building, to the basements.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join