It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of alien women are waiting to make love with earthlings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Ok so you all are telling me there is a type of war going on, I thought this was just a play write for a new movie or something.

Someone has to fill me in with a type of brief overview.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Why oh why do humans think they would be aesthetically pleasing to higher sentient life forms?
I'll tell you something, humans are about as pleasing (and filthy) as the chimp next door. Get out of here.

These are the kind of words i would expect out of a filthy reptilian.

Lucifer's Secret Reptilian Origin!

Stay out of this or you will perish along with the grays!

[edit on 30-11-2006 by thehumbleone]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
Ok so you all are telling me there is a type of war going on, I thought this was just a play write for a new movie or something.

You better believe there is a war going on!

won't you join the fight today?

Pick up the cross and follow jesus.

If u won't help us save the planet, don't worry, we will protect your rights for you.

Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet

[edit on 30-11-2006 by thehumbleone]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Taken down before someone slaps a Warn on me...

Sorry lah.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Astyanax]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Why oh why do humans think they would be aesthetically pleasing to higher sentient life forms?
I'll tell you something, humans are about as pleasing (and filthy) as the chimp next door. Get out of here.

Hey! The chimp next door is my cousin!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragster

Either you are with us or against us. Be a patriot and a good Christian and kill alien greys for Jesus.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I started this thread to tell people that millions of alien women are waiting to make love to us but we are too savage a species and haven't learnt how to be unconditionally loving yet.

Here is an alien encounter where two naked alien women appear on a man's bed and he savagely mutilates one of them. They leave some blonde DNA which proves they exist. This is the first Alien DNA our world has received and it shows that the alien women are intent on approaching us but we are too dangerous to be around.

Suddenly, he bolted wide awake and sat up. There were two humanoid females sitting on the bed, both entirely naked.

These two women looked human in nearly every way. They had well proportioned adult bodies. One looked somewhat Asian, with straight dark shoulder-length hair and dark eyes. The other looked perhaps Scandinavian, with light-colored ("maybe bluish") eyes and long blond hair that fell half-way down her back. Her hair was especially notable to Peter Khoury. "I had never seen a hair style like that. It was curled something like Farrah Fawcett, but to an extreme... It just looked really exotic in a way," he told Chalker.

But Khoury felt that these women were not exactly human. Their faces were somewhat odd -- not unattractive, but too chiseled, with very high cheekbones and eyes that were two or three times larger than normal. Khoury took special notice of the blonde. Her face was too long, he felt. "I have never seen a human looking like that," he said.

The blonde, who was sitting in a kneeling position on the bed, seemed to be in charge. Khoury thought she was communicating telepathically with the dark-haired woman, who was sitting with her legs partly folded under her.
link

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This just proves my point about the reptilians, thank you probedbygrays.

Lucifer's Secret Reptilian Origin

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
How do you go about arranging testing, I'm a very will participant and would welcome an intelligent and loving mate.
Rick

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ah well, that would explain what happened to my secret investments in the mail order bride futures market a few year ago. I thought it was a sure thing! Whoda thunk that there would be an influx of workers and destroy the market in the process?

I find the fact that this is accredited post number 69 highly ironic as well.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Deson]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join