It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of alien women are waiting to make love with earthlings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Oh come on! this was funny! this is probably the first time I have had a decent chuckle in a long time on ATS!

dont be party poopers!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Abovetopsecret award needs to go to Russian Soldier. That was literally the funniest quick joke i've ever seen.

All I have to say now after reading this thread over again, is the proof is in the pudding. Now where the heck is the pudding...

P.S. If you thought Russian Soldiers joke was funny, check this link out:

www.youtube.com...

and you thought human PMS was bad!!

[edit on 28-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
I seriously didn't know what true love was until I met the alien women.

And I could never love a human woman again, even though I like them as friends.

Why do I not doubt the truth to either of these statements?

Except for the part about the alien women that is....

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You don't have to be "Christian". You just have to be affected by the most affectual moral inclination of Jesus, you know, the golden rule... I would assume that this includes all religions and peoples, within a population, that have been affected by this teaching. It's not completely limited to "Christians". Then again, it does exclude pagans, atheists, and agnostics. I'm not to say that these people don't perpetuate the rule of 'loving your neighbour as much as you do yourself', it's just that they aren't included in any major statistical matrices, and therefore can't be analyzed properly. For all they know, one man may be the horniest person on the planet, seeking universal pleasure, and lie to achieve this... I'm afraid transdimensional orgasms are limited to populations who are directed under the imperative of the golden rule.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
By only loving alien women, you're disciminating against human women and therefore aren't loving all humans equally like Christ wanted, and therefive (the one after therefore), YOU'RE GOING TO HELL! So how can you really be a Christian? I mean clearly you watched Species the other night and got an idea for a post.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Ahhh man, Here I was about to order a bride from one of those Russian magazines and now you gotta spoil it by saying theres millions giving it up for free.

I just have one question....Whats in it for the alien women???

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
All I can say is that "Wifeswap" on ABC could really be worth watching !!!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I dont care if there are millions who want to make love to me, I will settle for just one who doesnt moan when I watch the soccer, drink too much and lay around picking my nose!

Oh and maybe one more who could do just a tiny amount of DIY without making the whole world aware that they can put a screw in the wall!

Over to you ladies...........!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
ROFL @ Thread

I find it interesting how most people assumed the ET women would look pretty much like our Terran women look, and not, say, like dogs, or horses or sheep etc etc

I'll stick to my own species thanks!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I don't think it's that unfathomable that as we advance along spiritual lines, we might be more able to enter a 'galactic' community.

The spiritual mastery of self might also lead to the mastery of mind over matter.

Since the brain is the largest sex organ in the body, that sounds like a whole lot of potential.

I sure hope they don't look like probed's avatar.

Ripley??!!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
For those of you just tuning in.....

This thread started out in "Aliens and UFOs" as what was apparently an earnest attempt to enlighten us humans.

There's a commercial on the television in the US that has some poor schlub making a comment or performing some action that turns out incredibly boneheaded or embarrassing. The tag-line is "So, you wanna' get away?"

Hello? probedbygrays? Where are you?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
so this is not true

I am totally lost

I cant keep up anywhere

I think this should be in collaborative writing or something....

sweeet

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
What's wrong with you people? Its FREE LOVE!!! with all kinds alien species!!!(intelligent and not), I've gotten bored with all the species on planet Earth, you name it and I've done it, its time to move on to alien species... all of them, Muhahahaahahaa!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
How can you be a christian and believe this stuff? Where does it talk about alien women in the Bible?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
Imagine your surprise when that hot grey babe gets down on you and shoves a probe up your ass?

is that any different from being hit with excalibur?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
In the bible there is mention of alien men, or as some would say alien, but they are called Nephilim, these were heroes of old, said to be mixed angel(also perceived as alien) and man.

site:wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

In the Torah and several non-canonical Jewish and early Christian writings, nephilim (Hebrew, הנּפלים, those causing others to fall) are a people created by the crossbreeding of the sons of God (b'nei elohim, בני האלהים) and the "daughters of men"[1]. The word nephilim is loosely translated as giants or titans in some translations of the Bible, and is left as nephilim in others:

When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.[2]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Yo, sign me up!
Wu Kung, Intergalactic Giggalo!
Yeah, I like the sound of that!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
It's a fact. When humans finally do what The Christ taught and learn to love all people equally, even their seeming enemies such as the aliens, then they will be welcomed with open arms into the larger galactic community where there are millions of alien women waiting to join with them in heavenly unity.

The alien men tested me with every type of test to see if I would remain a Christian and continue loving my enemy even when they were obviously a great threat to my life. When I passed every test they let me into their world where there were alien women waiting to marry me. I seriously didn't know what true love was until I met the alien women. And I could never love a human woman again, even though I like them as friends.

Aliens are billions of years ahead of us. Their minds and consciousness are thousands of times greater than ours, and their love making is superior in every respect.

One of the main reasons the aliens remain hidden is because they are an extremely loving race and the savage humans would just exploit them if they were given a chance. So until we learn unconditional love as Christ taught we won't be getting any love from the superior worlds.

Alien men are wild about earth women, but that's another story......

So if you need a wife then just learn to be loving and the aliens will give you a wife.

I've read countless experiences that people had wherein the aliens tried to explain that there is a lover waiting for the human to awaken to the greater reality so loving unity can take place. There are literally millions and millions of aliens waiting patiently for humans to wake up to the greater reality so they can join them in marriage.

And until we learn unconditional love we are not allowed to wake up because we are still dangerous.

Don't be fooled by probedbygays, this is an evil scam by the grays, they are trying to destroy the human race!!!

Probedbygrays is himself a gray!!

I repeat, DO NOT FALL FOR THE BEAUTIFUL GRAY WOMEN!!!!

They will use your human body for sex and their own evil enjoyment.

They have been know to force Human males into mass orgies for 2 days straight!!!

Read constantlywondering's thread:Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet

Join the fight Today!!
Kill a grey for Jesus!!!

[edit on 30-11-2006 by thehumbleone]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
Abovetopsecret award needs to go to Russian Soldier. That was literally the funniest quick joke i've ever seen.

All I have to say now after reading this thread over again, is the proof is in the pudding. Now where the heck is the pudding...

P.S. If you thought Russian Soldiers joke was funny, check this link out:

www.youtube.com...

and you thought human PMS was bad!!

[edit on 28-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

This is no joke!! the salvation of the planet is at stake here.

I urge everyone on this post who is not a gray to join the fight today.

Read this:Killing the greys is certain salvation for our peace loving planet

We will prevail!!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Why oh why do humans think they would be aesthetically pleasing to higher sentient life forms?
I'll tell you something, humans are about as pleasing (and filthy) as the chimp next door. Get out of here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join