It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of alien women are waiting to make love with earthlings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It's a fact. When humans finally do what The Christ taught and learn to love all people equally, even their seeming enemies such as the aliens, then they will be welcomed with open arms into the larger galactic community where there are millions of alien women waiting to join with them in heavenly unity.

The alien men tested me with every type of test to see if I would remain a Christian and continue loving my enemy even when they were obviously a great threat to my life. When I passed every test they let me into their world where there were alien women waiting to marry me. I seriously didn't know what true love was until I met the alien women. And I could never love a human woman again, even though I like them as friends.

Aliens are billions of years ahead of us. Their minds and consciousness are thousands of times greater than ours, and their love making is superior in every respect.

One of the main reasons the aliens remain hidden is because they are an extremely loving race and the savage humans would just exploit them if they were given a chance. So until we learn unconditional love as Christ taught we won't be getting any love from the superior worlds.

Alien men are wild about earth women, but that's another story......

So if you need a wife then just learn to be loving and the aliens will give you a wife.

I've read countless experiences that people had wherein the aliens tried to explain that there is a lover waiting for the human to awaken to the greater reality so loving unity can take place. There are literally millions and millions of aliens waiting patiently for humans to wake up to the greater reality so they can join them in marriage.

And until we learn unconditional love we are not allowed to wake up because we are still dangerous.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So let me get this stright...

Be a good chirstain and...you get to marry a Hawt Alien women?

I think il pass lol

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Are you saying you have an alien wife?

I am more or less certain that this is a joke or something to that extent. If not then...I don't know...more power to you I suppose.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What about Alien men?

I want one of those. I only like human women, I'm not up for the alien kind.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The aliens will give me a wife?

how hawt exactly? Got nudes?
ps: I heard that Earth Girls Are Easy so uhh how bout them alien womenz?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
The aliens will give me a wife?

how hawt exactly? Got nudes?
ps: I heard that Earth Girls Are Easy so uhh how bout them alien womenz?

Iam thinking bout this Hawt

But then again i mouths a mouth and a hole is a hole hehe

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Russian soldier]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Will an alien wife invite her mother over during the game on Sunday to drag her slimy poison filled tentacles all over the family room and squeek and squawk about the big loser her daughter married, all the while blocking you view of The Game?

Will you end up with some slack jawed scaly brother-in-law who continually borrows your power tools and breaks them?

Can this alien wife cook a decent red sauce for the meatballs?

I'm sorry but I'm going to need some additional info.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Seriously... There's far too many impediments to bi-species relationships... I know, I've tried. Sure, in the beginning it seems great, with all the new appendages and orifices and whatnot... Then reality crashes in and her parents eat your parents and then her brother barrows your favorite tire swing so you have to whack him in Area 51 style.

Yeah, it's just not all it's cracked up to be...

Love Monkeys, not just for being spanked anymore...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Oh come on now... this is beyond ridiculous... Sorry bro, but what happens to my wife when these aliens come down to get it on? Are they into polygamy? I mean I don't think my wife would like it much if I started getting some grey...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I was going to reply but I think I will wait and read the thread topic post again. to make sure that I undertand what you are really saying...........wait, I am writing a reply aren't I!?

Could you please post a photo of this alien woman?? Does she look like us? Are you really saying that you are married to an alien woman...really???

How do you spot one on the street, or is that even possible to do???

Ummmmmmmm.............I ahhhh......ummmmm.......yeah,
Peace, Mondo

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
It's a fact.

you know, someone else posted what I thought was the most inane topic I had ever seen on ATS (other than the people on tv are sending me messages). this is actually even more insane and the comment that you are declaring this lunacy to be fact is brilliant because now that you have declared this to be fact we are all totally believing you.

Originally posted by probedbygrays
When humans finally do what The Christ taught and learn to love all people equally, even their seeming enemies such as the aliens, then they will be welcomed with open arms into the larger galactic community where there are millions of alien women waiting to join with them in heavenly unity.

once again jews (and muslims, buddhists, pagans, atheists etc) are all left out in the cold. I guess we can always marry eachother and remain in the real world.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
When the aliens tested you they didn't offer you any of this incredible alien love?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi
I mean I don't think my wife would like it much if I started getting some grey...

you know what they say. once you go grey....

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Friend, I've got three words for you: ALIEN DATING AGENCY.

So can ya hook a brutha up? I'll pay ya (in Klingon money)

I'm looking to meet an amorphous gelatinous blob who likes walks on the beach and Nascar.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I wants me some incredible alien lovins!

stop bogarting the hot space chicks!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Finally!! Maybe this can be the end of...

"You wanna' do what!!?"

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
What about Alien men?

I want one of those.

Here you go Parr:

Razors not included.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I want the deal on alien men.

They're wild about earth women... I got that much...

SO WHERE THE HELL ARE THE HAWT MALIENS at?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I would like nothing more than for the world to unite in peace and love heck i think we all want that. However if all alien women want to do is get it on with human males then how do sexually transmitted diseaes affect them.

I would have thought that some seriously nasty STD or even AIDS would have them quaking in their boots.

Also we shouldnt have to rely on a alien race to show us love and peace. I strongly believe the world is waking up to this kind of thing and somehow believe love and peace will prevail all over this planet in the near future. I believe some type of NWO will try to control us first then after being wiped out by the uprising of the populations will fall apart. Then and only then will love and peace happen.

I think religion is the root of all evil and i cant believe an Alien race would fall for such a thing. Maybe they could show us the truth that there is no religion and that the only thing we need to follow is the same god and the education that our soul needs to flourish and reach enlightment therefore acheiving peace, Harmony and Love

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Damn it!! I thought I was the only one married to a grey! well...i'm no longer original!
j/k

I think i'd rather have a hot nordic woman and a nordic man for the wife and have this crazy 4 way marriage going on!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join