It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - very detailed daytime video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Here's a video I found of a UFO, and I couldn't see any problems or tell tale signs of a "hoax" so I thought I'd show you incase you haven't seen it. Notice the bright flashes. Is there any way of determining if these flashes caused glare on the lens?
www.comegetyousome.com...

I apologize if this video has already been posted.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
hmm thats weird i noticed the reflection flashing in the camera thats cool

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'd say I notice some inconsistencies in the movement, might suggest animation. Also, despite moving so much, the UFO stays 'flat' against the camera, again suggesting a fake.

jra

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
That looked incredibly CG to me. Especially that flashing effect, it didn't look right at all. The way it zoomed off also looked fake and CG to me. The guy seemed rather calm and quiet while filming it and then made a small laugh/chuckle when it zoomed away. As if it were not that big a deal.

I'd say this is defiantly a fake.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by jra]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Does not fit in my opinion. The vid-cam was seemingly taking a vid of nothing and just flashed up to the thing - real or no. Liked the flashing and all but I'm more skeptical than I would be on this one.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Why do people waste their time making fake ufo video? They could instead be using that time to demand the truth from their government or trying to get real evidence by trying to go to a ufo in the sky by a hand glider, plane, etc so they can get as close to it as touching it and take closeup shots.

That is what I would do and will do whenever I see a real ufo.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
the whole thing screams fake

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There's an older thread about this footage here.

Hell of a lot of people in London, could this camera been the only thing surveying the sky? I don't remember any reports of this, or anything like. I dunno, it has the now mandatory super-fast exit as well, just doesn't look right to me. Fair enough, how the hell do I know how it should look? Still, I'm thinking its a fake.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I don't know, it doesn't look real to me. What bothers me is two things, the flashing light, and the ending when it flies off.

The light doesn't look like it's coming from the object. It almost looks like it's pulsing infront of the object. Sort of like it was thrown into the film as a last minute effect.

Also, maybe it's just my eyes playing tricks on me. But when the object flies off it sort of stutters for a half second, then starts up again and is gone. Almost like there was a problem with editing that caused some sort of delay in the effect. I'm by no means an expert on video editing, so I'm not sure what might cause that.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Thanks I tend to have poor judgement when it comes to these kinds of things. All the "UFO" videos I've seen have been sketchy but I have no experience in judging fake videos so I tend to think they're real the first time until I examine it closer.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
Thanks I tend to have poor judgement when it comes to these kinds of things. All the "UFO" videos I've seen have been sketchy but I have no experience in judging fake videos so I tend to think they're real the first time until I examine it closer.

Regardless, thanks for posting your find Trauma.

I tend to fall into the same boat usually on this subject. I don't have a whole lot of experience judging videos and photos. No real training or anything like that. Personally, I find the best thing to do is look for small anomalies in the footage. Usually if something doesn't look quite right, then more often than not it isn't right. But as I said in my previous post, I am by no means an expert, so I can only give my personal opinion on this stuff.

Sorry to get off the topic of the video itself, just wanted to throw my two cents into that comment.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
That is just one of those CGI videos where people think they can make it look realistic. There is no dept of the movement, and what the hell was he actualy filming, and why didn't he aim the camera at it. There haven't been reports of any UFO flashing lights like an airplain, and the lightflashes where fake, not realistic.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
After carefully setting the video into slow and full screen replaying it repeatedly at different time lapses, the object appears to be very real with the contribution of low video quality. The object comes out from behind trees and moves to a light post, than as it speeds away there is a strange anomaly with the frames of its swift departure. If you look closesly the object as it dissapears, the capture is choppy, whereas it is close it is not.

P.S

I do not believe this is 'real' written in stone. Nor do I believe it is fake.

7A

[edit on 28-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I personally think that this video doesn't only looks fake but screams fake! And I think it's sad that people may believe such videos is real and I hate the bastards making them...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Yes of course. As ToxxiKall pointed out -- Thanks for posting it !!

Dallas

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
THat vid has been on ATS before. 4 or 5 months ago if I remember correctly. Debunked already, nothing to see here. Will search for the origionall thread in the morning.

Good fake, but, "too good" as always.

;-)

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by imtim83
Why do people waste their time making fake ufo video?

Ah, the world is full of ameteur film makers trying new techiniques. While they may not always be purposely perpetrating a hoax( it's plausible to think that someone might do it just to see if he/she could), in the end the films and videos usually find themselves circulating as the latest and greatest "proof".

Unfortunately many of these ameteur film makers could spend their time and talents for a much better purpose, imo.

Also in another version of this clip (can be found in the link Implosion provided) YouTube has it listed under the "Comedy" category.
Says it all...

[edit on 11/28/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Weather is it fake or real it amazes how fast fake is written.

In reality it doesn't matter if it is fake , what you see is how they do work. Quite amazing if you ask me.The sound was pretty good to.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Looks like a fake too me just like most of the videos coming on to ATS these days. In this day and age its easy to make videos like that over your computer nice try anyway.

new topics

top topics

join