It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Pilot who fought the Aliens at Dulce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
You guys are going to love this, I just listened to David Ott on radio Orbit who interviewed this woman called Jo Anne Richards about her husband. This guy she claims to have married is currently in jail ( 24 years ) and he claims to have been at Dulce during the alien battle there in the 70's.

She also claims he flew misisons to Saturn to fight Aliens and the odd mission on the moon. The amount of people making these claims is growing exponentially and you gotta wonder why they bother. Oh and in another convenient situation she has evidence but due to some secrecy act her husband signed isn't willing to hand it over. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I think we should start to make a shame list of these people all coming forward who can't substantiate their claims as its hurting the only genuine case

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Thanks for posting!

Um...i´m trying to find the stream in the archives but cannot find anything featuring David Ott. Would you be able to provide a link please?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
You guys are going to love this, I just listened to David Ott on radio Orbit who interviewed this woman called Jo Anne Richards about her husband. This guy she claims to have married is currently in jail ( 24 years ) and he claims to have been at Dulce during the alien battle there in the 70's.

She also claims he flew misisons to Saturn to fight Aliens and the odd mission on the moon. The amount of people making these claims is growing exponentially and you gotta wonder why they bother. Oh and in another convenient situation she has evidence but due to some secrecy act her husband signed isn't willing to hand it over. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Are you saying that actors like Will Smith in “Independence Day” and Sigourney Weaver in Aliens 1, 2, 3, and many other actors are full of it? They battled aliens to save us poor earthlings from those wimpy aliens.

People have grown up with Hollywood fantasies what do you expect?

ETs with infinitely more advanced systems being fought off by humans---do we have a bad case of superiority complex or what?

I think we should start to make a shame list of these people all coming forward who can't substantiate their claims as its hurting the only genuine case

Definitely a shame list of Hollywood B movies which have distorted completely what extraterrestrials are.

Hurting genuine cases? And which cases would that be?

There are no “genuine” cases because every single case lacks hard proof---ufology is nothing but a joke for those who have not experienced contact.

Unfortunately those who continue to get respect in the field are the ones with so called “genuine cases," and those are the ones that Hollywood uses to make their silly alien movies about.

My two-cents

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Tomra

My mistake mate, David Ott is from the edge am radio broadcast. Goto www.theedgeam.com and look on front page for the download.

Once again sorry for the mistake.

Sleeper

When I wrote "Genuine Case" notice it was singular and was meant to be a sarcastic comment inferring that due to no real evidence there wern't any factual cases only "potentially" factual cases.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

ufology is nothing but a joke for those who have not experienced contact

I'd disagree there. Most respected UFOlogists include many who have never had any kind of UFO interaction, other than perhaps a sighting.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Gazrok

I think the point he is making was overstated for effect, but in essence he is right. UfOlogy is very real for those who experience it but is intangible for those who haven't is probably a better way of stating the reality of the medium.

I have had an encounter with Littel Grey Men so for me I know they exist but to say my wife who hasn't, its all potentially hearsay and unreal to her. You then get into the belief side of it I think when you have researchers who havent had an encounter but trust the people they interview ect...and to clarify my comment on The Only Genuine Case I was actually refering to mine

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Id love to hear this interview, anyway way we can upload it guys ?

[edit on 27-11-2006 by helium3]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Helium3

Dont bother mate its all crap.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

This guy she claims to have married is currently in jail ( 24 years ) and he claims to have been at Dulce during the alien battle there in the 70's.

Yeah this sounds like someone whose word I would trust without question…

Come on; are you all that desperate to prove that there is more to this then rumor and misidentification of astral event and aviation?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Tomra

My mistake mate, David Ott is from the edge am radio broadcast. Goto www.theedgeam.com and look on front page for the download.

Once again sorry for the mistake.

No problem and thank you for the url.

Uh, i have been looking for this thread ever since i posted my first reply but it´s been gone?!?

Listening to it now...actually i find it quite interesting because it´s like a mix of several different topics already touched here on ATS only i can´t remember reading it in this configuration. Is John Lear still banned from the site? I would like to hear if this is a person he has been in contact with...
Adm/mod??

Added by edit : Wooh, listened to the entire piece, pretty wild stuff even for ATS

[edit on 29-11-2006 by tomra]

join