It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello there ATS Crew! Brazil says hi!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hello there boys & girls! i'm from South Brazil and i've been into the alien/conspiracy/secret stuff since i was 10 years old (i'm 23 now). ATS is the best place on the whole internet to do some serious research/debate about all that and all other topics related to secrecy. I've been around for 3 or 4 months reading everyday, and i'm really happy to have found such a serious, organized, competent and FUN website. I've been only reading posts, but i really want to be a active user around here and help as anyway i possible can!

Also (sorry if it goes a lil off-topic) i'm a dj, if anyone here enjoys a lil bit of electronic music, you can check out my mix set at djlokito.multiply.com...

You guys are the best and keep it always *ALIVE* like that! Hugs from South Brazil!

(Ah, sorry for the bad english, i'm getting used to post yet hehehe)

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Renan]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Welcome from the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your stay at ATS.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hey. Welcome to ATS. Good to see another DJ on here.

Are you a trance artist, by chance?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hello there fellas!
nice reception! only 25mins since i posted heheheh

Messiah, nice to see another DJ around here aswell
!

I've used to play trance 5 years ago, but as the time came by i ended up on techno, specifically acid techno from the boys in london (chris liberator, d.a.v.e the drummer, guy mcaffer etc)

[]s

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Nice! I used to do techno in clubs around Atlanta until most of the clubbers here requested more trance music, so I switched to trance and house.

What kind of set do you use for producing and for spinning at clubs?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
!

For producing i use FL Studio 6.0 / for mastering T-Racks 24 & SoundForge 8.0. I'm starting to use Ableton Live, but i don't like to work with loops i feel very limited at it. i preffer to build the music step by step and let it go on.

on clubs generally i play on mk2/mk5 turntables and a pioneer's djm600/500.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
hallo thar. welcome to ats

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Have you tried using "Acid Pro 5.0" for mixing the loops? I use FL Studio too, to make the loops, and Acid Pro for putting the song together. I've tried Sound Forge, but didn't find it as good as Acid Pro.

You have a nice sound set.

jra

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I just spent the past four months in Brazil. In Sao Paulo to be exact (what a huge city!) I had a good time though. I'll definitely be going back.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

yes, i have also tried Acid Pro 5 but i really can't work well with loops hehehe the problem is that i get limitation on loops while working build ups, you know the pianos, strings, pads on trance, acid techno has a very similar build up as those of trance, the TB303 and other synths are threated the same way as a piano/strings/pads of trance that keeps building up. I get stuck on loops only because of that. But i seriously recommend Ableton Live 6 if you work if loops. I've seen a tutorial video where it shows like how you can make a track SO QUICK only pressing TAB i think at each right time and automatically Ableton fits each loops wherever you want it how you want it. Ableton automatically programs itself to build the entire music ALONE acording to how you pressed TAB at each time it reads the loops. It's the fastest automated proccess i've ever seen on a software before, maybe it's because of that hes performs so good on live perfomance as well! Ah, soundforge i use only for vol. corrections :]

Ah, and you, have any of your work on the net?

[]s

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hello Lysergic, jra nice to meet you all.

Yeah jra, sao paulo is large and big as hell hehehe i myself have never been there, only thinking about it leaves me crazy! but maybe now in the summer i'll get to know there. I live in porto alegre, in the south region of brazil.

[]s

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hey, nice tunes! Welcome Renan from another DJ (well, ex-DJ these days, but I still play a little...)

on the music front, check out some house music history here... Back when it all began.
Blackburn Warehouse Parties 1989/1990

Ah,, those were the days. I can't believe it was 17 years ago.
1989. A great year for people power!!

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hey! that's a very NICE and TRUE OLD-SCHOOL video there friend!

i'm always trying to revive this spirit around here, my city is so poor on this underground culture.. unlike São Paulo or Curitiba. People here just don't got the attitude to do it, a whole bunch of "Lazy-Professional-DJs" (oh my, could be so many variations on this but well..) But good things will happen in 2007, we now have some Sound Systems and people willing to change the scenario around here and ready to do some mess! we only got to work out the people and find the right places and keep the vibe alive and flowing

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hey there Renan, welcome to Above Top Secret !!

Dallas

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hey Renan and welcome

I hope you enjoy your stay here

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

[Portuguese]

O ATS sem duvidas é um site FODA, não querendo ser paga-pau ou coisa do tipo mas é verdade
, alem tem vários membros "gente boa" e é claro as conspirações, que sempre são intrigantes.
Enfim, se divirta ae!

[/Portuguese]

See ya!

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renan
Ah, and you, have any of your work on the net?

I do, indeed. I'll U2U my myspace page.

I can't ever recall hearing about Ableton before. Does it have added in effects and plugins like the newest Acid Pro does?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hey I love brazil

woo hoo

I have been to sao paolo its a great place I love it

aliens are great man woo hooo hahaha

Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

Woo hoo

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS community Renan. Caution as oppinions and theories of individuals and groups can cause a massive fluctuation of dark influencial energys and at some cases can be very depressing and demonic that can lead to questioning life itself. Be careful what to believe, there are a lot of things believable on this site, but its all speculation until it is specificly deemed evidently of all truth.

Hope you Enjoy!

We have plenty of interesting sections

7A

top topics

<<   2 >>

join