It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grays Are Evil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
IMO, I dislike the Grays. Let me explain:

-They abduct people, giving children (such as myself) PTSD.

-Kill cattle

-Do surgery on people

-Try to kill people (if you believe in the Bible being alien related)

-Take sexual contents

-Implant people

-Come into my god damn room and stand over my bed, while I'm meditating.

-Don't show themselves publicly

-Move things in my house

-Pose as God.

What do you people think? I think they arn't respecting others privacy, to say the least....They're just mis-guiding.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
They are definitely mis-guiding as they themselves have been mis-guided. They were created by the Reptilains that implanted false memories into their hive-mind. Then they were promised certain things in exchange for their "help". Their "help" involves all those things you just mentioned.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i can see they let the mental patients out for lunch time

One Line Posts - Please Read.

[edit on 11/27/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by trewth

I think that was uncalled for. If you don't agree with the subject at hand, just say so.

I think that if the Grays even exist they are just doing what they were sent here to do. But in all actuality, I don't truly believe in them any more than I believe in the tooth fairy.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
mechanic it was a joke so get off ur high horse

[edit on 26-11-2006 by trewth]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wow... that doesn't even cover a fraction of my list on Why I Hate Humans.
I like greys, I hope they continue to abduct humans and do whatever they want with them.

btw that was hilarious trewth

[edit on 27-11-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The grays are already in great trouble it appears. They are a conquered race and merely slaves right now. They are in worse shape than we are at the moment. But the reality of the human situation is yet to be fully understood or realized and we still have time to fight.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The grays are artificially created synthetic humanoids to do the drone work of the Gorth collective. Who controls them and how they are controlled is still something of a mystery.

The Gorth (also called Gorlft or Garft -- exolinguists cannot agree on the best phonetic conversion into earth languages) is a loose-knit confederation of various races agreeing to cooperate in the exploration of space. The Gorth has shifting alliances and disagreements among the races occasionally flare up. Sounds a lot like our own UN.

Current indication is a race called 'the unspeakables' or the 'unspoken ones' are now the most influential power players in the Gorth. They are called the unspeakables because the exolinguists in the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency are unable to decipher their language beyond a few rudimentary words. It contains sounds and phonemes that humans are unable to create, and also contains sounds at frequencies above the threshold of human hearing. One exolinguist described it as "...a seemingly random series of grunts, tongue clicks, and throat clearings..." and may have a telepathic component of communication as well.

The only public information of the DIA exolinguistics program comes from a former employee named 'Penny' who was either fired or quit under duress, depending on your source. Since she is disgruntled ex-employee one cannot take all of her claims at face value.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
What evidence do you have that suggest the grays are in deep trouble atm? I always had a personal belief that they were living inside the earth, and a pre date the current human understanding of history.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The greys are cold hearted beings, or demonic. Just there natural look frighten people, this gives an indication on how the are. The greys doesn't show love at all, everyone who has been abucted report it as a frightfull experience. If these where friendly beings (divine) we would be relaxed by there presence.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Wow... that doesn't even cover a fraction of my list on Why I Hate Humans.
I like greys, I hope they continue to abduct humans and do whatever they want with them.

btw that was hilarious trewth

[edit on 27-11-2006 by laiguana]

Can you explain why you want them to do this? To what purpose? To implant mindcontrolling implants?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
you know, I really get irritated at things like this. I have no problem with a logical discusion about ETs or abductions or even some, not too far out there, government conspiracies. but when people start making up space alliances and claim to know more than they really do, it pisses me off!

How can anyone know the following about a race that is so far beyond our capabilities?

-Where they come from?

-Why they are here?

-Are there more than one species visiting us?

-how they get here?

-Finally, their motivations for behaving the way they do.

Stop making this already clouded and touchy subject worse with fantasies of "telepathic communication through meditation", I got news for you, people have meditated for eons and never report extra terrestrial contact.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
well if u believe the best cases reports i believe there are multiple species visiting for the simple fact that the best cases reports describe the aliens to be different in each event for example the roswell aliens looked different than the varghina aliens that looked different than the holloman aliens that looked different than the rendlesham aliens etc., the key is you have to study the cases before you can know what your talking about, oh btw obviously you can say those reports are nothing but lies but if thats the case why even waste your time coming here because youll never change our minds

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I've never been abducted or even seen a grey(except in online pictures.)But from what I read about them from people who HAVE been abducted,they certainly seem evil.I hear they lack any form of emotion and are slaves of the Reptilians(which are also suppose to be evil.)They also cannot reproduce and lack a soul, so that would explain any lack of emotions.But this is just based on what I've read,so it is all lacking any facts.As to all the naysayers,don't ever say anything does'nt exist,cause we have only begun to scratch the surface of this strange thing called life.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It's been written as opinion here and there, now and then Greys may be an engineered robotic entity by a superior EBE race such as the the tall greys or higher. That greys are engineered to learn and perform simple single function, of a variety of simple functions, and can become confused if a decision is introduced to that task.

A greys life span is relatively short, but I have not seen a suggestion what short life span may be?, eg 1, 10, 100, 1000 years within the grey realm.
As yet I have not read any supposed connection between greys and the results of abduction for reproduction purposes such as embryo implant.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by trewth

One Line Posts - Please Read.

[edit on 11/27/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

THAT was funny.

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
you know, I really get irritated at things like this. I have no problem with a logical discusion about ETs or abductions or even some, not too far out there, government conspiracies. but when people start making up space alliances and claim to know more than they really do, it pisses me off!

You and me both... I read about these so called "alliances"... I sometimes wonder where did this story start. It must've started somewhere (like a snowball effect).

It probably started with: "there might be life on other planets" and ended in a movie styled novel. All I can say is... PROVE anything about aliens (and I mean ANYTHING)... Internet links are irrelevant... thats where it probably started. If someone has REAL evidence (not ebooks/links/bmp's/jpg's)... please take a photo of it and post it. THAT is actual proof.

and please don't post things like "I have proof, but I'm not going to show anyone", or "my dog ate it"... ow, am I ranting too much.

Oops, Sorry.

They left me in my padded cell for too long.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by The_unraveller]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The Greys are not evil.......they are drones doing their masters bidding is all........just like the military........good and evil mean nothing to the Greys.......they are emotionless husks working and slaving. True evil comes in human form.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I hear they lack any form of emotion and are slaves of the Republicans(which are also suppose to be evil.)

Sorry. It's how I read it.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The only provable link I see here, was from a Mod.
Do any of the statements ,made have ANY proof to back them ? If they are your own beliefs, please say that. Blanket "this is what they do" statements just don't cut it, with me.
I could blame a lot of my physical problems on aliens. Do I ? No. Why ? Because I have zero proof. To blame PTSD on aliens (IMO) is a cop-out.

Just my 2 cents,
Lex

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
got proof???did not think so...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join