It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grays Are Evil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I've always believed this:

Grey's are not malevolent to the human race as a whole, otherwise we would all be dead by now. I don't believe they're benevolent either, so as a whole they don't care one way or another...

Grey's have an alterior motive, however, and they are using Humans to fufil this motive. They can be quite hostile to individuals which they utilize/abduct (as they are treated like lab rats, so to speak)... Positive feelings people have twards the Greys are infact false, as they have made an effort in some individuals to 'plug-in' seemingly positive events, when in actuality burried under these happy memories are pretty hostile episodes. The purpose of why they do this to some is kind of unclear, but it likely has to do with creating opposing feelings in people so there's no way to get all abductees to agree that what is happening is actually bad overall... It sort of keeps a balance that helps to maintain an overall indiference...

As far as they are concerned Humans are a tool that they can utilize -- no more, no less...

Again this is just a belief/opinion I've built over a long period of time, as such I could be wrong...

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I read in an article a while back that people that are abducted, before they are born there spirits agree to the be abductees before they inhabit a body and that greys are the slaves of a lizard race of aliens, but thats just what i read, check out this cool site i found www.davidhamel.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
check this out it may answer your questions www.togather.info...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join