It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush buys 100,000 acres of land in Paraguay - Disturbing and relevant questions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Bingo.

And also the land has important water rights.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I think bush is making a new underground facility,for the mexicans.

Where the fakstif is Paraguay, bytheway?

Is there even mexicans?

Do they allow mexicans in thier country?

------ Prolly Not-------

Maybe bush hates mexicans?

Maybe bush IS a mexican...

Maybe bush IS a mexican, but hates Central America..

This all reminds me of the time that; I realized that the entire world, would eventually become inbreeders. That it was a scientific fact!, that eventually everyone would at some point have incest, there by causing destruction of good genetic information. It was just a matter of time.

Especially while we are still unable to stop the world from nuclear imminence. PEOPLE ARE BECOMEING WEAK!!! It is my belief that inbreeding has already struck. Arabs are known for being highly inbred, as well as Russians and even Europeans. Everyone knows of the ongoing plot by the EU(NATO) to stop the illuminati and america, by detonating a nuclear weapon in Washington DC.

It is my belief that this human aggression can be seen as caused by a possible change in genetic evolution. Where the weakest genetic traits "least dominant," (those collected after the last 4000 years, being thought, reason, and ability in action) are being killed by such attacks as inbreeding, and even modern medicine.

"I believe within 50' years that 'Everyone will be related to Someone within their family'." LOL XD

INSANITY!!!
STUPID PEOPLE!!!
AGGRESSION!!!
MEN ARE STARTING TO HAVE LEFT BRAINS!!! (Bad)
DEATH!!

and soon babies will just stop breathing; people will be born with abnormal features, and so on, and so on...... (famine, new viruses.)

Its all so obvious!!!! The human race must create something new.

..or die....

A large portion, maybe 50% of the american populous must be impregnated every 20 years(or every generation.) In order to protect america and special foreign governments, from the threat that is inbreeding.

or replace the entire human population with robots from DARPA.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Stupidity reigns supreme, Open your eyes! The Marxist control the House of representatives (progressive caucus), they also control the senate (see information about Bernie Sanders) they places Obama (Bernie Sanders hand picked man) into the presidential race because they need a Marxist president to vote in their laws and vote out the constitution. How stupid do you have to be not to see the Marxist/communist power play against the United States. Just listen to Obama's speeches in every single one he throws out Marxist phrases, what do you think he means when he says change?

What does Bush know? Why is he moving to South America? You need to ask why is Bill Gates moving there also? and the Owners of Google? and many other wealthy in the United States?

What happens when we bring all out troops home immediately from Iraq and Afghanistan? The two nations will collapse politically and militarily, which will allow Iran to move in and take over both countries. Now you have just formed the largest terrorist alliance in the history of mankind and with one thought on their tiny minds "DESTROY AMERICA" A couple of Soviet ICBM's with Nuclear war heads or some other Soviet nuclear warhead packed into a trailer bound for the USA? Thats why they are moving to South America. They know the truth and want to avoid the nuclear attack against the US. They are most likely much closer than we think, and he is getting prepared to react to disaster.
Its not to avoid a war tribunal because the USA does not answer to the world court and does not allow its citizens to be tried there. Thats why the prisoners at Guantanamo cannot be touched. The UN court system has not jurisdiction over them while they are on US soil or in US territory. No moving to Brazil is no escape from justice its an escape from disaster.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
reply to post by michial

Nope not oil,but water!Link

There is more than enough water to sustain the planet. Free energy will make salt water desalination more appealing.

No I'm not convinced that Paraguay is a water grab.

How far away if Paraguay from Venezuala?

[edit on 5-8-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I just want to pump up this older thread... Giving you some Christmas spirit!

Is Bush spending his Christmas over there?

--- Only 20 days ahead of robbing the states, and future is already secured. Bush will be happy when giving future collapse to hands of Mr Hope.

Look at the economic apocalypse USA now!

Thats why he buy it...

They have fool you again... Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

protected by a semi-secret U.S. military base manned by American troops who have been exempted from war-crimes prosecution by the Paraguayan government?

Any real proof of this?

As for the size of the ranch. Size's of farms/ranch's of that nature can be from anything upto 10,000 to a million acres... So why would a 100,000 be anything out of the ordinary?

Protection? Well he is the soon to be ex-president of America... So still extremely high profile... Further more he is probably the most hated man on earth right now

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Keep an eye on this one:

Pole Shift Predicted For March 15th 2011
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by 9Cib27

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I saw on the news today that President Obama and family will be visiting Brazil, Chile and El Salvador March 19-23.
Perhaps South America will be a good place to be when TSHTF.

Obama to visit Brazil, Chile, El Salvador March 19-23
www.reuters.com...

WASHINGTON | Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:21pm EST
(Reuters) - President Barack Obama will visit Brazil, Chile and El Salvador from March 19 to March 23, the White House said on Friday.

Trade, energy and security cooperation will lead the topics that Obama will discuss during the previously announced Latin American visit.
www.reuters.com...

This news is very worrysome to me. An ATS said that Obama will be out of the country when the pole shift happens so watch to see when he goes out of the country.

This could be our smoking gun to the pole shift dates.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by michial
My question is, is there any oil under the property. Maybe he's preparing for his retirement. He probably knows where to look for good investment opportunities.

Actually this is dated information. I understand "his" land is on the border of paraguay and bolivia. Surely the worlds largest freshwater, underground water aquifer, beneath the property has nothing to do with his desire to own said land. About oil, probably...nat gas, yes.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
i heard he bought it to secure the fresh water rights of the area.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think fresh water is being set up to be the new oil. If you think you need oil wait till you need water.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I just get plain angry when I read a thread then realize it is three years old!!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint

Originally posted by michial
My question is, is there any oil under the property. Maybe he's preparing for his retirement. He probably knows where to look for good investment opportunities.

Bush has the business accumen of a an amoeba. Everything he ever ran went down the tubes.

Personally, I would be gald to see him go off to South America. I hope he never comes back.

Too bad that he didnt choose to buy acreage somewhere on the moon.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
I just get plain angry when I read a thread then realize it is three years old!!

Not to mention there's never been any real proof that he even bought the land to begin with. Just alot of rumor and conjecture that ATS seems to thrive on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join