It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Perfected Telekinesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I mentioned this in a thread about the show Heroes but I thought i would create a thread about it so it could be discussed more fully.

If telekinesis could be perfected to the fullest, I believe that it has almost unlimited power. The power of flight would be possible, but besides that things like cellular regeneration and the ability to even create ice and fire would be possible. If someone was wounded, they could focus on the cells around the would, causing them to speed up their reproctive processes. This would cause the wound to heel at an incredibly increased rate.

The creation of intense heat or cold would also be possible. The person who had this power could concentrate on the molecules of or around the object which is to be heated or frozen, and by either greatly speeding up the molecules or slowing them to only a slight vibration, the said object would either set afire or melt in the former case, or freeze in the latter.

So, what do you think of my theory. I know it is a bit of a stretch, considering that the reality of telekinesis is not even confirmed, and the precision to perform these feets would take such control and years of practice, it would be incredibly difficult to achieve.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This guy claims to know the secret.

James A. Conrad

The site is kind of old and I haven't heard any info about him in the mainstream media but its an interesting site.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You can delve deeper with telekenisis. For instance, it's possible to change the polarity of any item, causing it to have a magnetic effect. You can bend the atmosphere around you, cloaking you with the best stealth. It would be possible to rebuild a body's genetic makeup, control orbits of planets, or even build your own. You can build new elements, by rearranging their properties, cause lost limbs to grow back, and cure viral diseases by secluding the virus to a part of the body where it cannot spawn. The possibilities are endless.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

For instance, it's possible to change the polarity of any item, causing it to have a magnetic effect.

I've done this in the past by accident. Making knives and forks stick to eachother, etc. Does anyone else know how to do this? Or has done it by accident? Exercises, etc?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well, certainly perfected TK could be an incredibly powerful force, but, however, having preformed TK I am pretty sure that such things as you describe could never be possible.

TK is definately harder than it looks, and obviously harder than you think it is.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I've rolled a pen about 3 times. That's as far as I got then stopped. But does anyone know how I made a fork and knife magnetize to eachother when I was younger?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
Well, certainly perfected TK could be an incredibly powerful force, but, however, having preformed TK I am pretty sure that such things as you describe could never be possible.

TK is definately harder than it looks, and obviously harder than you think it is.

I definatly understand that telekinesis is incredibly difficult. I have attempted but but never been able to use it. The closest I've been is the same as what GovernmentPawn said, in getting things to stick together (by the way I have no idea how I did it).

As I said in my original post, it is a bit of a stretch being able to do the feats mentioned, and it would take years and years of constant training and practice to even have a chance at doing it.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Was it metal you got to stick together without a magnet? Like me? If it is I'd be intrigued to hear about it.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by GovernmentPawn]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Actually yes, it was metal, but not nearly of the size which you did it with. In fact, I got only two paperclips to stick together, and it wasn't anything permanent either. I did this years ago, and if I remember correctly it was only for something like 30 seconds.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown agent
I mentioned this in a thread about the show Heroes but I thought i would create a thread about it so it could be discussed more fully.

If telekinesis could be perfected to the fullest, I believe that it has almost unlimited power. The power of flight would be possible, but besides that things like cellular regeneration and the ability to even create ice and fire would be possible. If someone was wounded, they could focus on the cells around the would, causing them to speed up their reproctive processes. This would cause the wound to heel at an incredibly increased rate.

The creation of intense heat or cold would also be possible. The person who had this power could concentrate on the molecules of or around the object which is to be heated or frozen, and by either greatly speeding up the molecules or slowing them to only a slight vibration, the said object would either set afire or melt in the former case, or freeze in the latter.

So, what do you think of my theory. I know it is a bit of a stretch, considering that the reality of telekinesis is not even confirmed, and the precision to perform these feets would take such control and years of practice, it would be incredibly difficult to achieve.

In the words of Wyclef Jean:
What, say what, say what, anything can happen!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The problem is, by what method would telekinesis operate??? To move something, you have to impart energy to it. Normally we do this by pushing it. HOw is the mind going to collect, project, and focus the sort of energy that is passed along when we push something???

new topics

top topics

join