It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simon Is A Fan Of SPRINGER SPRUNG!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Please do promote it in the Board Business forum, or create a podthread when you've wrapped up a new podcast. I'm a big fan of Springer Sprung and I bet alot of other people would really enjoy tuning in!
Simon Gray

The SPRINGER SPRUNG Show Is Distributed Through The ATS Podcast Feed To ITUNES As Well As The Worldwide Dave Rabbit Feed With Over ONE MILLION FANS Worldwide.

Be On The SPRINGER SPRUNG SHOW

As a lot of you know by now, I created a show called Springer Sprung, where Springer and I talk about our beloved ATS in both a serious and humorous way. Although we have only done a few shows, I want to involve the ATS membership in upcoming shows and participate with us in ROUND ROBIN discussions via SKYPE, which is what the Three Amigos also do for their ATS Review Shows.

I have been a proud member of ATS since March 2006. In all that time and in looking at all the different forum topics and subjects, I have come to believe that EACH FORUM has a core of dedicated men and women who THINK that their subject thread or forum thread is the BEST. So, this is going to be an independent test by me to determine which forum threads or subjects are the most dedicated to their subject matter.

Please CLICK BELOW, it will REGISTER a vote for this thread and will take you momentarily to my Pod-O-Matic Home Page. You can look around or just quickly exit out and come back here.

If you haven’t heard the Springer Sprung Shows yet, here are the first two.

W A R N I N G

These shows contain STRONG LANGUAGE!
Listener discretion is definitely advised.

CLICK HERE To Hear EPISODE 001

CLICK HERE To Hear EPISODE 002

Please REGISTER A VOTE for “THIS FORUM”

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR VOTE FOR THIS FORUM

Springer and I will determine the WINNING GUESTS for the shows from YOUR POSTS HERE. Even though there are no OFFICIAL prizes except for PRIDE of your FORUM, it is possible (if I get Springer TANKED UP enough and agree BEFORE he realizes it
), that a SPECIAL GIFT would be awarded to EVERY GUEST.

PLEASE be sure to tell us the FORUM and SUBJECT you wish to be a GUEST for. You can check back here from time to time for announcement of winners. Be sure to give us your e-mail address or some other way to contact you to make arrangements for you to be on the show.

You can also simply e-mail me directly at: [email protected]

Thanks for your participation. Let's have some FUN WITH IT!

Dave

[edit on 11/24/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
do I get to curse?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hey I was just wondering what the official name is in itunes becaus I can't find it under Springer Sprung or ATS.
Thanks

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'll sign up for this as a guest. I'll probably send Dave an e-mail. As a Conspiracy Master, I'd like to think I'd be a good guest for that forum.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hi guys....

Have been a bit occupied.

Lysergic..... YES, you can curse!
Springer is a BAD INFLUENCE on me.

Trauma..... Not sure how the ATS feeds are listed in ITunes. You can hear it in ITunes through my feed..... Dave Rabbit's Radio First Termer Experience. You can actually just type in DAVE RABBIT and it should pull up. ITunes GRABS the name from my Pod-O-Matic Home Page (which if I knew that at the time.... may have made a different name.... but too far into it now.)

Justin.... Got your e-mail and have already responded to you. I much PREFER getting a direct e-mail on guest request as I have a special folder for that and makes it easier to communicate. (Don't tell anyone... but I HATE "U2U's".

Thanks for all of your comments and inputs.

Dave

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I've actually been subscribed to Dave Rabbit's Radio First Termer Experience through itunes for a while now and the Springer Sprung episodes aren't in there... possibly it's just my computer?
Thanks for your time

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Trauma....

I am subscribed through Itunes also..... just so I can see how the site receives the uploads..... the Springer Sprung Shows are there..... but they don't automatically download...... you have to CLICK "Download This" or whatever it says for it to nab it. I'm sure they do this so their site doesn't get overloaded with things on their system.

Let me know if you have any more problems.

Thanks again for your interest and comments.

Dave

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm showing the most recent one is the Will Snyder interview and the oldest show is Honor Pat Tillman on Nov 7th with 43 episodes in between. Springer Sprung isn't in there anywhere and I'm not tripping haha

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
How is best to find them without iTunes? Am I missing something?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Trauma....

I could have SWORN that I saw them there..... but when I get a breather from doing some post production work... I will go over again and see what the deal is. The only thing I can thing of is that they may not be allowing EXPLICIT TAGS to come in.... but that is only a guess.

Apex.... There are on ATS's "Podcast Page" as well as my Pod-O-Matic Home of daverabbit.podomatic.com...
. I know for a fact that they are also on almost ALL of the other feeds I have that HOST Podcast RSS's. I have several that are on my Home Page that you can CLICK and get the DIRECT FEED.

Will advise Trauma.......

Not Tripping Huh?

Dave

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Whoops...... Almost forgot. Normally the "CATCHERS" come to Pod-O-Matic on a WEEKLY BASIS to download any NEW EPISODES of what I have on the Home Page..... it just depends on WHEN they schedule to DOWNLOAD from me..... that said, the SPRINGER SPRUNGS should be there.

Dave

new topics

top topics

join