It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with iraqies, what do you the think about the occupation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Video here on you tube, of a journalist interviewing everday Iraqies. see what they think
about the occuption

www.youtube.com...

Watch and enjoy, if you have low bandwith tell me and i'll write up a transcript. Don't worry it's all already translated.

Personally i like the part about the fish smell the best. What's your favourite?

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

Personally i like the part about the fish smell the best. What's your favourite?

The part where we subjugate your people for 1,000 years.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
^ that wasn't in the video

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

^ that wasn't in the video

It should be!
too bad it's not, I could use one of them chained servant girls at my feet.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well, atleast your honest about the real reason you support the war.

Unlike the people who try to lace their sick ideas with benevolance. makes me want to hurl

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Well, atleast your honest about the real reason you support the war.

Unlike the people who try to lace their sick ideas with benevolance. makes me want to hurl

Syrian! I was not serious! I dont support the war for slave girls!
OMG...ROFL...

Im trying to diffuse a bad situation with humor, which may have backfired as I may be viewed as an imperialist slaver as well now,

to be honest, we are probably not being told the real reason we are in Iraq, hence all the theories. The most probable are the strategic position of Iraq and the presence of oil reserves.

I just want to make this clear, I support the war in Afghanistan not Iraq. I support the hunt for bin laden, not of gold.

arabs are reknowned for being traders, I think we should have bartered with them for the oil. However, Im not the president...*frowns*.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
As if the war in afghanistan was about bin ladin and not about opium. If you wanted to find bin ladin you should start looking in washington.

so did you watch the video then?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

As if the war in afghanistan was about bin ladin and not about opium. If you wanted to find bin ladin you should start looking in washington.

so did you watch the video then?

I just did. Where did he get that counterfeit 100 dollar bill?

It is completely understandable how they feel right now. I worked with the army and we had to do culture excersises. I got the feeling that the Iraqis are a proud and spirtual people who recipricate respect well when it's given, and the same is true for hostility and disrespect.

In more ways then you may believe, the things we Americans cherish are the same things Iraqis cherish.

for the short term, it will suck for the Iraqis. However, I think it is the hope of the US to eventually give them a better land to live in.

I agree, our job was over once Saddam was in custody and we should have left, but we fear that the Iraqis are still in a weakened position and will fall easily to the influence of yet another fanatical dictator, which would make all the lives given for democracy and progress vain sacrifices.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The language being spoken in the video is farsi, which is Iranian! The symbol next to the youtube video window is that of the islamic republic of Iran! I wouldn't take any of that which you saw in the video seriously. It is obviously the work of Iranian government trying desperately, as always, to make the US look bad to the muslim world. I have friends in Iraq, even family, and they all say that people love the fact that Americans are there and that they have freed their nation.

The only people that do not welcome the Americans are the shi-ite muslims, but that's a given. They hate anything or anyone that is not associated with islam.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Impreza]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Yeah and shiite muslims represents 60% of Iraq so yes, this is the average representation of the Iraqis feeling about the american invasion. So stop blaming everything on iran.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Interesting that was posted by the Iran defnse league and you pass it off as Iraq???? For all anyone knows that could have been made in Syria

Just one question did you and your buddy souljah plan coordinated attacks on Americans today???

[edit on 11/23/2006 by shots]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Video here on you tube, of a journalist interviewing everday Iraqies. see what they think
about the occuption

www.youtube.com...

Watch and enjoy, if you have low bandwith tell me and i'll write up a transcript. Don't worry it's all already translated.

What are the demographics? Is this sunni area? Ask them how they feel about this:
news.yahoo.com...

Your brave freedom fighters...lmao

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
There are a lot of Shiites in Iraq.

Shots...what makes you think Syrian Sister or Souljah need to plan attacks? The US is stuck in a country full of people who want them out, and the resistance grows every day.

top topics

join