It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Arabs on the plane on video plus more.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
www.killsometime.com...

Just a joke but look at this video and you can see some home truths in there but at the same time if Russians did 9/11 it would be the same tempreture towards them too. Its human nature and at this time in History its the Muslim issue everyone has a turn. I bet the Africans feared white people when they were taken from Africa for slavery. Were the Africans feeling racist towards them? I think not I bet the fear was like any other fear as one would a wild Lion.

Hope people find the video funny please comment could say I am dumb if you like for draging you to watch it but it has a contempory feel.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wow that video has Brightened my Dreary mood.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMcMahn
Wow that video has Brightened my Dreary mood.

Hi there explain why? There are lots of videos on that website if you want to cheer up now and then. Hope its funny not offensive to anyone.
Hope people can comment more guess since its 1:00am UK time I will get less response unless the Americans are just logging on.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You have voted The time lord for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

pure legond that clip just made me crack up thank you and i really mean that
still cant stop laughing

like the way they portrayed it

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Thanks spent ages finding it saw it last year and thought this has to be found today otherwise its not as funny. Glad people like it hope it catches on.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think people missed this thread as I found the video at a non peek time on ATS and hope people may comment on it some how, be it politcal or funny or even find it offensive which is not the angle it's meant to be. This has the spin on the recent story about 6 Muslims ordered off the Plane.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I hope a lot more people will see this.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
lol this is one of my all time favorite of the skits Chappelle did. Dude is hilarious

Thanks for the post, I should dust the DVD's off and watch them again next rainy day in

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

lol this is one of my all time favorite of the skits Chappelle did. Dude is hilarious

Thanks for the post, I should dust the DVD's off and watch them again next rainy day in

I like the Wayne Brady skit.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
LOL! Corn eating bastards.

Good find. Thanks for sharing it.

top topics

join