It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greeting our Brothers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is fascinating! What kind of weapons to these higher beings posses? How did they become so peacefull? Have they ever fought in wars to make the peace? Do they live in bodies like we do? Do they die? How do you defend yourself against one? Thanks in Advance!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dissension
This is fascinating! What kind of weapons to these higher beings posses? How did they become so peacefull? Have they ever fought in wars to make the peace? Do they live in bodies like we do? Do they die? How do you defend yourself against one? Thanks in Advance!

There are many races out there Dissension, but as far as I know the weapons they possess are directed energy based. I also don't think they consider them as weapons, more like protective measures and tools. Many are non-lethal, such as pulsing light at certain frequencies. The beings themselves can attack with their own minds, think of it as a psionic development.

To answer your second question, I beleive their peacefulness is related to their spiritual development. Far in advance of us warmongering creatures.

The only thing I know about wars are rumors. I don't have any first hand info there.

Yes they are incarnate, and they die (leave the container).

You defend yourself against "one" (not that you would ever need to) by keeping your concious mind locked into a pattern, so that it may not be overtaken. Lyrics can help for some. Also, not staring at any pulsating energy is a good idea. Don't expect to use a firearm in any close proximity, the bullets can remotely detonate.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thank you SteveR! I really appreciate you giving me a serious answer. I have a few other questions, if you don't mind. Are there any evil ones that would seek to do us harm? If there is good, doesn't it make sence that there has to be evil? How would we kill them if attacked? Are they the angels and demons written about in The Bible and the koran?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Also, are they male and female, or hermaphrodites? How do they reproduce; sexual or asexual? Do they lay eggs or are they born alive? What do they eat? Do they have to eat? Do they do anything for recreation? Is sleep necessary?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions. The adderall is wearing off.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Are there any evil ones that would seek to do us harm?

Yes, but they were neutralized this decade.

If there is good, doesn't it make sence that there has to be evil?

Correct.

How would we kill them if attacked?

As for invasion, not even first-world military hardware would hold them back. As for a one-on-one situation, you would preferably be armed with a pneumatic based dart pistol. You would wear an N.B.C. suit, ear plugs, and your vision would be filtered by an electric visor. You would also be spiritually protected. These preparations would cover all dangers I can think of.

Are they the angels and demons written about in The Bible and the koran?

No.

Also, are they male and female, or hermaphrodites? How do they reproduce; sexual or asexual? Do they lay eggs or are they born alive? What do they eat? Is sleep necessary?

I have no first hand information on any of this.

Do they have to eat? Do they do anything for recreation?

Yes, they eat. The food is utilitarian. The reticulans have food storage systems.

Sorry for the bombardment of questions. The adderall is wearing off.

You'd be advised to calm your mind with spiritual means.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Again, I appreciate your candor, SteveR. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions.

How can I calm my mind through spiritual means? I know it's not a quick fix, but where do I start?

About this dart pistol, how would sombody aquire one? Also, couldn't they just crush us? Wouldn't we need armor?

What were the Angels and Demons that the Bible and Koran talk about, if not ETs?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
No problem. Thankyou for taking the time to inquire.

How can I calm my mind through spiritual means? I know it's not a quick fix, but where do I start?

I would recommend. Meditiation.

About this dart pistol, how would sombody aquire one?

I haven't looked into this. You would want the same kind that are used around dangerous animals.

Also, couldn't they just crush us? Wouldn't we need armor?

Most are small "weak" beings. It won't hurt you with its limbs. On the other hand, their bodies are far more durable than ours and would resist well to any blows. Therefore, hand to hand is pointless for both of you.

No armor is required. They do not use weapons based on kinetic projectiles.

I must stress again that "we" are the potentially hostile and dangerous ones.

What were the Angels and Demons that the Bible and Koran talk about, if not ETs?

They were Angels and Demons.

[edit on 22/12/06 by SteveR]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diseria
Then, tell me, teach me.

I study philosophy, and that, in and of itself, is waking me up, making me realize that my inner rebel is mostly selfish, that I am not all important (which I kinda knew, but who really wants to admit to it?)...

How to wake up in the way you guys are talking?
How to talk to spiritual guides?
How to walk with my Self?

meditation? There are so many methods that it becomes confusing... I worry, then I doubt and question (am I doing it right? how the heck would I know? maybe I'm supposed to be doing this, or that, instead?)...

Impart thine wisdom to ears eager to listen!

What I think on this is question, how to talk to spiritual guides, is that is allready going on, unconsciously, with unconsciously being you don't notice.

Try to be quiet in yourself and seek the answers you want to get. Instead of talking about others, quiet that, and take a look at yourself. You'll find out you do most things yourself too. Then when you realise that you begin to work at your self.

The thing about meditation it to get to know what exactly is going on in your self. What it deals with. You'll see you ask much questions, and seek for answers you get, but one overlooks or doesn't study any further on.

So that which you didn't notice you begin noticing. Unveil it and act consciously on it, this is a true transformation of yourself. Your whole life changes because of this.

So get aware of it, don't search it out of yourself, don't think it is something you do not have, it is constantly working in yourself, but one can kind of not notice it. Looking away from it. Try to be quiet in yourself and see what things pop up in your mind. Every one has a unique mind with it's own experiences. When you don't know things ask for guidance. It will be thrown in your face but you must realize you need to want to see it. Not looking away of it. This demands some work on yourself.

If you truly want to get there, you'll be there.

Get AWARE of, notice it, it is all in yourself, you just need to see it. Close your eyes, what is disturbing your mind, what is entering your mind, do something with that, try to get to know howcome this pops up within you. What are you doing so this comes into your life, what do you need to do with it. All things to start realizing what you truly are!

Go for it! .... yeah, namaste!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join