It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greeting our Brothers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hello all,

What have you learnt from your [spiritual and telepathic] contact with our star Brothers? For most, this is a joyous experience. The workers of light congregating around this planet, in all their difference forms, is truly astounding. If you are of the new wave of contactees, please share your experience and your impressions for the enlightenment of others.

Please note friends, I am speaking only of spiritual contact, and in the "paranormal" / ESP meaning - not physical! That is why I have chosen this forum.

Allow me to share my experience. I met the Sirians rather suddenly after a long meditiation session in which I was deeply engrossed. In contrast to all expectations, they did not seem to be "far" away. I am convinced that they travel astrally in order to communicate with the open minds here on Earth. I took this astounding experience at face value, and dug deeper with questions and mutual discussion. I was provided with astronomical data that matched up perfectly. This was quite exciting. I found them to be refined, respectful and a profoundly peaceful people. I seriously beleive we have much to learn from each other. I am in the early stages of this partnership, but it has been occassionally bumpy, unfortunately, by my own fear which is programmed into most of us. Nevertheless, I remain optimistic, and hope our resident Syrian vets can share their thoughts!

Namaste.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I won't claim to have met any aliens.. or 'higher' life-forms other than 'humans'
but I am interested in your use of the word.. Namaste.. did they teach you this word?

it is but a mirror, I see the same thing.

[edit on 11/21/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
What I myself have learned, among many other incredible things, from my own lifelong, extensive, comprehensive alien contact with the organization of 218 races visiting Earth, is that we are all God's children, and that we human people on Earth are very, very primitive yet.

All life is spirit itself. And we communicate and meet with everyone we know by spirit all of the time, every day. We can barely to look into what we are doing by spirit with meditation and by watching our dreams, but when we meet with further advanced life, the visiting races, they can help us be more aware of what we are doing by spirit than we can become on our own.

We humans on Earth live in a fishbowl, assuming that everything outside of it is "weird". We assume that anything we do not understand yet either does not exist or must be somehow sinister. Anything we perceive as or by "spirit" must be religious- i.e. good vs evil. Well, that is just in our own minds.

I know that all is nature, and that we are all people living and evolving our own worlds. All the advanced races know each other and work together to maintain peace throughout the cosmos. We humans on Earth need to take our place soon, or just perish.

[edit on 11/22/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Namaste, literally translated, means "reverential salutation to your inner."

I'm still working on the meditation part.. only good with focusing the mind early in the morning and right before sleep. Beyond that, it is still too all-over-the-place to harness.

However, this provides ample motivation to work further.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I have never had any "physical" meetings with the Star brothers, but I study their words and writings every day, and I have been studying the "paranormal" my entire life, since I was a young boy.

There was a time many years ago when I was in the depths of darkness. Literally my light was dimmed. I was an angry, frusterated, unconfident person. Then I went through a rather traumatic experience, and that triggered my spiritual awakening. From then on, literally an impossible amount of information has been thrown my way, from all kinds of souces, it is hard to comprehend. I had always been into improving my mind, but I never dreamed I would come across the kind of information I did, and experience the kind of things I experienced. Literally within a year, I went from being a woman playing street punk with a bit of knowledge about thing but no so much, to finally understanding the Creation.

For the first time ever, I had understood what Creation is, and I answered all of lifes questions like who are we, why we are here, where did we come from, and where are we going. I had very synchronistic experiences that really drove the message home to me, and I knew, I know, I have much work to do on this realm, and much heights to achieve. All of the information came at me in such a perfect way and just the perfect kind of information to propel me to the next step in awareness. It happened so synchronistically, there is no way it is chance. I had revelations and experiences which showed me the true ways of the Creator and the Creation.

I am now operating on the 6th dimension of awareness, and this is by no means bragging, for I am only trying to show you the way, and show you that yes we can achieve high levels of awareness no matter what predicaments you were in at one time. I am living proof that no matter how dark your world may seem, the Light of the Creator is always there to lift you out of the darkness and into his warm, embracing arms.

Again, no egotism involved, but I will state with confidence that I have displayed clairvoyant abilities on many occasions. In one occasion, I was able to tell a person what they were eating, who was a thousand miles away from me...it wasa Kiwi. I literally tasted the Kiwi in my mouth (note this was agreed to by the person involved, and she never even hinted at what she was eating). For you ones who do not believe in what you call "ESP" or clairvoyancy, I am here to tell you right now, that clairvoyancy DOES exist, and many people, like myself, are capable of performing it. In Fact, EVERYONE is able to do it, that is the main point I am stressing here, EVERYONE CAN DO ANYTHING IF THEY BELIEVE AND PUT THEIR MIND TO IT.

I have also received messages and communications from my spirit guides, so yes we do have them and can communicate with them, for those who disbelieve...

Recently, I have been getting into Karma and Tarot cards, Astrology, Numerology, and even Runes. The accuracy of these things is truly mind boggling, and if you want a full astrological reading about yourself, all you have to do is message me with your FULL name, date of birth, birthplace, and time of birth (for the best accuracy) and also your email.....and you will receive your reading at NO COST.

My name is John Adam Ortiz Jancar, and I did not come on this Earth to play games; I didnt come here to sit on the beach and lick ice cream. I came here because there is work to be done, people to wake up, and a new Earth to create. I am just sharing my experience with you in hopes that it will propel you to a new level of awareness. I am just on a journey as we all are, and we are all in this together, we are all taking part in this grand experience on Earth together, and we will never forget it. We are all here now, to take part in a massive awakening, and change the world from a prison to a paradise. I will forever stay true on that conviction, and work diligently for the Light. Peace.

NAMASTE ADONAI

[edit on 23-11-2006 by LightWorker13]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
My name is John Adam Ortiz Jancar, and I did not come on this Earth to play games; I didnt come here to sit on the beach and lick ice cream. I came here because there is work to be done, people to wake up, and a new Earth to create. I am just sharing my experience with you in hopes that it will propel you to a new level of awareness. I am just on a journey as we all are, and we are all in this together, we are all taking part in this grand experience on Earth together, and we will never forget it. We are all here now, to take part in a massive awakening, and change the world from a prison to a paradise. I will forever stay true on that conviction, and work diligently for the Light. Peace be upon all of you.

NAMAST ADONAI

[edit on 23-11-2006 by LightWorker13]

My name is David Allen Neron and I did not come on this Earth to play games; I didnt come here to sit on the beach and lick ice cream. I came here because there is work to be done, people to wake up, and a new Earth to create. I am just sharing my experience with you in hopes that it will propel you to a new level of awareness. I am just on a journey as we all are, and we are all in this together, we are all taking part in this grand experience on Earth together, and we will never forget it. We are all here now, to take part in a massive awakening, and change the world from a prison to a paradise. I will forever stay true on that conviction, and work diligently for the Light. Peace be upon all of you.

Namaste ? Namaste indeed.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Then, tell me, teach me.

I study philosophy, and that, in and of itself, is waking me up, making me realize that my inner rebel is mostly selfish, that I am not all important (which I kinda knew, but who really wants to admit to it?)...

How to wake up in the way you guys are talking?
How to talk to spiritual guides?
How to walk with my Self?

meditation? There are so many methods that it becomes confusing... I worry, then I doubt and question (am I doing it right? how the heck would I know? maybe I'm supposed to be doing this, or that, instead?)...

Impart thine wisdom to ears eager to listen!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diseria
Then, tell me, teach me.

I study philosophy, and that, in and of itself, is waking me up, making me realize that my inner rebel is mostly selfish, that I am not all important (which I kinda knew, but who really wants to admit to it?)...

meditation? There are so many methods that it becomes confusing... I worry, then I doubt and question (am I doing it right? how the heck would I know? maybe I'm supposed to be doing this, or that, instead?)...

All of my words have been written and are available on BTS...
If you do not ask questions I cannot answer.

Read my thread about my DEEP Meditation on Reincarnation...

meditation is deep thought, also it is no thought... it is all things and it is no things..

Breath cycles are important.. to keep a breathing pattern... and focus on energy starting with your feet and slowly as it grows with intensity move it upwards until it consumes your whole body... that should be pleasant enough..

if you cannot focus that long.. do not fight your thoughts... instead do the opposite, accept them.. follow them until they walk no further in mind.... think of it until it is thought out.. and than resume feeling energy..
as the energy moves it is being unlocked.. so as it comes across something that has locked your energy it will bring it up so you can effectively unblock it.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   

PuRe EnErGy
but I am interested in your use of the word.. Namaste.. did they teach you this word?

I cannot remember who or what taught me the word, but the important part is that it suits me and I like it. I see it as a figurative "salute" to a fellow aware being. Unity and camaraderie is necessary in these times, as the points of light emerge they must join in order to complete their task. I am aware others do not see it this way, but as long as the good intent is there the definition is irrelevant.

EarthSister
What I myself have learned, among many other incredible things, from my own lifelong, extensive, comprehensive alien contact with the organization of 218 races visiting Earth, is that we are all God's children, and that we human people on Earth are very, very primitive yet.

It is a pleasure to have a senior lightworker here. Your words and experience are a shining beacon to what is and will be. I like many would like to see what you have seen, and I personally will strive for that when I am ready.

Right now I know of "1" race, and I am not totally sure which one it is. While I do not doubt my ESP abilities, I beleive programmed fear can limit newcomers to this. That has held me back for a while, however your trailblazing bravery has given me the confidence to 'pull out all the stops' and try harder. Thankyou for that.

Diseria
I'm still working on the meditation part.. only good with focusing the mind early in the morning and right before sleep. Beyond that, it is still too all-over-the-place to harness.

However, this provides ample motivation to work further.

Thankyou for your comments and U2U about this, Diseria. Don't let yourself be discouraged, the best time in my opinion for this work is right before sleep.. the dimensional barriers are thinnest then, and we are able to hold much a stronger telepathic contact. I find that the best technique is simply intent and mentally "spreading" your mind conciousness. Once you learn you're never going to forget.

LightWorker13
I have never had any "physical" meetings with the Star brothers, but I study their words and writings every day

Greetings LW13, your story is one of powerful hope and it makes me smile. Thankyou for sharing it with us. This thread has already far exceeded my expectations. I quote that line above because I am unsure by your term "writings." Could you elaborate further?

Lightworker13
My name is John Adam Ortiz Jancar, and I did not come on this Earth to play games; I didnt come here to sit on the beach and lick ice cream.

PuRe EnErGy
My name is David Allen Neron and I did not come on this Earth to play games; I didnt come here to sit on the beach and lick ice cream.

My name is [SteveR] and I did not come on this Earth to play games; I didnt come here to sit on the beach and lick ice cream. I came here because there is work to be done, people to wake up, and a new Earth to create. I am just sharing my experience with you in hopes that it will propel you to a new level of awareness. I am just on a journey as we all are, and we are all in this together, we are all taking part in this grand experience on Earth together, and we will never forget it. We are all here now, to take part in a massive awakening, and change the world from a prison to a paradise. I will forever stay true on that conviction, and work diligently for the Light. Peace be upon all of you.

Namaste..

You, and this planet, now has my affirmation. That energy of will spreads, permeates, and builds momentum.

Diseria

Love it all like you'd love your own.
edit on 9-2-2014 by Gemwolf because: Removed personal information

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hey SteveR, its great to see you've progress so far spiritually, and I'm glad you made contact with the Sirians. I've kind of backtracked spiritually, college life is not meant for a spiritual one, but I'm trying to make time for it!! I will be proud say that I've actually seen two seperate UFO activities over the summer, I bet I would see more if I had time to stargaze, college, its a killer!!

Anyways keep me updated with everything you learned from them, I would love to learn more about the Sirians and your progression. I'll do what I can to learn about my innerself!!

Take Care buddy!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PuRe EnErGy,
Please help me with meditation, I am like a lost duckling when it comes to focusing and visualization. Is visualization like daydream or something? I don't know its so hard for me to grasp the concept.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Hey SteveR, its great to see you've progress so far spiritually, and I'm glad you made contact with the Sirians. I've kind of backtracked spiritually, college life is not meant for a spiritual one, but I'm trying to make time for it!! I will be proud say that I've actually seen two seperate UFO activities over the summer, I bet I would see more if I had time to stargaze, college, its a killer!!

Anyways keep me updated with everything you learned from them, I would love to learn more about the Sirians and your progression. I'll do what I can to learn about my innerself!!

Take Care buddy!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PuRe EnErGy,
Please help me with meditation, I am like a lost duckling when it comes to focusing and visualization. Is visualization like daydream or something? I don't know its so hard for me to grasp the concept.

ahh its concepts you enjoy.. me too ...

let us break down the world and see what its made of, atleast tangibly to the brain in observation... in waking states... it is all composed of thought...
so... everything is thought, tangibly to the mind...
so.. this would be waking state,
in sleep (which is important for developement) we find that our dreams usually bear in similarity to our waking days events, but things are ..weird.. (sometimes we have other dreams, I'll explain that after the meditation thing) they are weird because a lot of it defies logic, .. but what this is, is a process brought about by nn-'___' which is released during sleep, and this process runs through your neuro-net, all the way to the beginning of your life, and will systematically go through every memory matching up your daily(today) experience with your past that makes up your concepts and ideas of certain things and situations (like you seen 20 red lights driving home, well your brain has to go to the very first time you learned what red is and the first time you interacted with red, had to make decisions about red, worn red, etc, etc.., so you still remember ... ) this is important to note... because if you look at your dreams from a logical stand-point a lot of it is truly stupendous, things you know didn't happen quite like that, and defying physics or known science facts like floating, or having no body etc etc.. this is because you make judgements about everything since you were born, and your dreams will apply your perceptions of events, not how they actually were (if there is a "how they actually were")
Okay... the point I'm trying to make by saying this, is in order to understand THOUGHT you have to kind of 'relive' all of your past experiences. your perceptions..

In meditation, you will find it hard to focus or do anything 'right'..
theres a reason... CONTROL.... A mix of signals to the brain.. I call them brain farts.
First of all, realize what you are actually trying to do when this happens.
You are trying to CONTROL THOUGHT.. messy situation, thats like a dog walking itself or holding its attached leash in its mouth and looking to the human as if it had the reins..
You cannot CONTROL THOUGHT, You ARE THOUGHT....
So first of all, train your body to take care of itself... with breathing techniques.. I have taught in THIS THREAD after you learn that.. you will be in much more control to free yourself from body and mind.
You ARE THOUGHT Your true being, ... and that has no boundaries, no limitations..
So when you try to constantly control control control, its going to be a prison to your true nature... the breathing techniques are to keep your body from freaking out and calling you (thought) back...
Your next problem will be.... I just can't get away from thinking... thinking about non-sense! absolutely maddening it is.. .. like a monkey that chatters away and never keeps its trap shut... What do we do in the Zoo? .. Just watch the monkey, listen, and follow the monkeys story.. sure he's a monkey and it may take him awhile to make any points with his stories, but eventually he remembers he has to wrap it up quick because he will begin to notice you sitting there listening.. patiently waiting.. and finally he will be quiet and listen to its master. When this happens,.. Welcome Namaste.

edit: Totally forgot about different dreams...

Different dreams, not associated with our days events, are what I call hang ups.. things you've handed your subconcious to handle, .. (mostly negative things/confusion) .. and it wants to figure it out, so it throws it into your dreams to relate it to all the new material in your day.. (which CREATES WEIRD WEIRD dreams) ... so that is why acceptance (and understanding WHY you are accepting) is important.. to clear your subconcious of 'hang ups' .. But don't worry, the monkey will tell you ALL about your 'hang ups' if you listen long enough.

[edit on 11/24/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Then, tell me, teach me.

My first and probably most important advice to you would be: DO NOT LISTEN TO WHOEVER IS GIVING YOU THE IDEA THAT YOU ARE SOMEHOW NOT IMPORTANT.

The Inner rebel is good, it is needed. There is nothing wrong with rebellion if it is for a good cause and done in an intelligent way. The so-called philosophy and psychology, the religion, and all of that other nonsense is designed specifically to give us a false vision of who we are, they trick us into believing we are unimportant sacks of meat with no power at all....complete and utter bull#.

The best advice I can give is to tell you to believe in yourself. Cast away all doubts of fear and doubt, and know that you are worthy, and you have the capability to do anything your mind can visualize. Walking the spiritual path is never easy, especially in an enviroment where walking the Path of Enlightenment is considered corney and weak....complete and utter bull#.

First, understand your connection with your source, God. Understand that he is the essence of All-There-Is, and that you are directly linked with Him. Understand that you are co-creators with God, and that you have the power to create what you want in your life. If other people can, so can you! If you believe it. I cant stress it enough, all fears and doubts must be cast aside, for a person who can do unusual things would never doubt his abilities. You think Criss Angel doubts whether or not he can walk on water, or float from rooftop to rooftop?? NO!! He knows he can, and he does it. The FEAR is what kills us. Thats why the Elite Illuminati controllers desire so desperately to keep people AFRAID OF EVERYTHING, and being afraif of everything, my friends, is complete and utter bull#.

Until next time....I AM John Jancar

NAMASTE ADONAI

[edit on 24-11-2006 by LightWorker13]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
My first and probably most important advice to you would be: DO NOT LISTEN TO WHOEVER IS GIVING YOU THE IDEA THAT YOU ARE SOMEHOW NOT IMPORTANT.

I'm learning to subscribe to the Hindu idea of Self (of/from God), and self (ego, of the physical realm). It's very hard for me to let go of the self because for many years I've worked to develop it.. just like writing a story -- it's hard to admit that it's time to put it aside.

The Inner rebel is good, it is needed. There is nothing wrong with rebellion if it is for a good cause and done in an intelligent way. The so-called philosophy and psychology, the religion, and all of that other nonsense is designed specifically to give us a false vision of who we are, they trick us into believing we are unimportant sacks of meat with no power at all....complete and utter bull#.

Philosophy has taught me to think outside of myself... I was doing this to an extent, but not completely. Philosophy is teaching me what it means to be human -- and, more/most! importantly, how to affect social change.

The best advice I can give is to tell you to believe in yourself. Cast away all doubts of fear and doubt, and know that you are worthy, and you have the capability to do anything your mind can visualize. Walking the spiritual path is never easy, especially in an enviroment where walking the Path of Enlightenment is considered corney and weak....complete and utter bull#.

First, understand your connection with your source, God. Understand that he is the essence of All-There-Is, and that you are directly linked with Him. Understand that you are co-creators with God, and that you have the power to create what you want in your life. If other people can, so can you! If you believe it. I cant stress it enough, all fears and doubts must be cast aside, for a person who can do unusual things would never doubt his abilities. You think Criss Angel doubts whether or not he can walk on water, or float from rooftop to rooftop?? NO!! He knows he can, and he does it. The FEAR is what kills us. Thats why the Elite Illuminati controllers desire so desperately to keep people AFRAID OF EVERYTHING, and being afraif of everything, my friends, is complete and utter bull#.

Me and my inner rebel are still struggling with what society thinks/says.. how it may or may not be necessary.

Obviously society must have some say in the individual -- it made me who I am today, gave me and nurtured this individualistic attitude, and the language with which to communicate. I cannot deny society -- but, that does not mean that the majority is always right.

However, society has given me this 'immediate gratification' complex that inhibits my growth. Philosophy and religion (Confucius and the Baghavad Gita) have taught me that growth is a time process -- I knew this, but it never sank in because of the societal norms.

I do not believe in a higher power... at least, not one that has a name. Maybe it's a needless battle of semantics, but I believe in energy. I learned in science that energy is never destroyed, never created, but changes form. That is the closest understanding I've ever had of any diety.

However, methinks 'tis time. It's time to give up fear, guilt and shame. *nods* (Altho, arguably, fear is an instinct to keep us alive... methinks there's a difference between physical fear (of say heights), and the fears produced in the mind that keep us from realizing our full potential -- being afraid of doing this or that with no real evidence of a negative outcome..)

When's lent? I shall write these words and put them in a box.. all these feelings go in the box. And when I'm ready, the lid shall go on the box. Bah.. screw it -- today is my lent! Now where's the box...

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It's very hard for me to let go of the self because for many years I've worked to develop it.. just like writing a story -- it's hard to admit that it's time to put it aside

No-one is saying to put aside your identity.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
But isn't that implied by turning oneself over to some/any higher power? Complete submission of your will & desires in exchange for the higher powers'?

Or am I misunderstanding?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In my experience acquiring higher "powers" and re-aligning, does not suppress your will but rather empowers it.

What you may be thinking of is a suppressed ego - but it is rather like bringing all other fractions of self into play, such as the higher mind - and thus material and superficial issues become less weighty. Think of it as a different perspective, not turning oneself over in any way.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Way to go bud, Namaste, is a cosmic greeting kind of like hello, how are you, peace be with you.Its a Universal greeting.I am very proud of you Steve with hard work and Universal concepts one starts to depart onto a different path one that is all that much hairier, yet exciting.Good for you, I am just as happy as you are because I know the work involved.This area is "The Nexus Point" when all facets of being and time, space are in one.Puts a whole new meaning than just an Earthling.Namaste, deals with the mind, body and spirit as seperate bodies yet whole and one.Its a respect to each layer of our being or attunement.

Welcome BROTHER,
to the great beyond.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

But isn't that implied by turning oneself over to some/any higher power? Complete submission of your will & desires in exchange for the higher powers'?

Or am I misunderstanding?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, it is more of an overall encompassing of what is known, which is a choice guided by the living.How much are you willing to sacrifice for what you know.This sacrifice is the freedom of ignorance not all but more of an understanding of the priniciples of life.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
To all you contactees, I have a question..

Do you beleive that the Zetans and Sirians are one and the same?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
No-one knows?

Wow, are we rarer than I thought

top topics

<<   2 >>

join