It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics with in Skeptics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If you think that the 9/11 commsion was mostly corect, raise your hands. No flaming, I just was to see whose on what side

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Why would you care what other people think? All that matters is what you think. Not flaming just wondering why you care?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Everythingyouknowisalie
Why would you care what other people think? All that matters is what you think. Not flaming just wondering why you care?

I think it's unfair to say that when opinion polls are so frequently used as evidence by 9/11 truth

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
I think it's unfair to say that when opinion polls are so frequently used as evidence by 9/11 truth

Why must we all represent each other to you? Why can't you discern us as individuals?

When one person says something, it's not that useful to reply as if they're someone else, even if they share some of the same ideas as this generic person you refer to, the all-purpose, non-specific straw man to constantly beat. I think you've been hanging around JREF a bit too long, around those whole threads of blanket insults and etc. for page after page.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by doctorfungi

Why must we all represent each other to you? Why can't you discern us as individuals?

When one person says something, it's not that useful to reply as if they're someone else, even if they share some of the same ideas as this generic person you refer to, the all-purpose, non-specific straw man to constantly beat. I think you've been hanging around JREF a bit too long, around those whole threads of blanket insults and etc. for page after page.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by bsbray11]

BSB,

I know Everythingyouknowisalie's opinions. I've read them here over and over. So I did treat him as an individual and one who is a supporter of the 9/11 Truth movement.

What I then said is that the 9/11 Truth movement so often uses polls in their research. So saying "All that matters is what you think" is going totally against what 9/11 Truth is saying when they say "80% of Americans believe the government did it".

Not everything has to be turned into a shouting match BSB. If you can't respond to my post without being aggressive don't do it at all, ok. I was showing a contradiction by Everythingyouknow and I wasn't being offensive, insulting or aggressive when I did it.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I have to agree with Fungus here.

Why should someone care what others think about something.

He can look at this 9/11 forum and see what most of us think. I don't think he should have made a post about what we think..

Whether we think 9/11 commission was a farce or real so what do a search on 9/11 commission and you will find what 98% of us think..

Anyway that's all I have to say.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ok geeze. It was a bad idea to ask.

new topics

top topics

join