It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist Named

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I just read about this guy Dean Warwick and found his story disturbing to say the very least. Did he get to actually announce who the Antichrist was ? or did he give a hint to who it may be ?.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
ummm.... any relevant information?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Ohhh

That Dean Warwick. I know that guy, good fella. I mean.. evil fella.

Always conjouring demons and doing not very nice things to black cats and such.. I thought it was just because he was from Belgium, which is where the Anti Christ will come from. Can't believe youv never heard of Dean Warwick, international super star, perfect candidate for Anti Christ!

No, honestly no one knows who mr. Warwick is so uh.. yeah follow up on your post since you failed the first time at giving us information. Any .. kind of information actually.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Dean Warwick died on October 7th, he dropped dead in the middle of a speech he was giving in Black Pool UK just before he was about to announce the Antichrist to the crowd. he aparently said he could feel something big was about to happen just before he dropped dead on stage.

He was A New Zealander living in the UK and claimed to be an Intelligence insider, he also claimed to know who killed one of the Kenedy's who I think was Bobby if my memory is correct.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i know another anti-christ that there names are abbot and costello.
dean warwick give me a break, to anounce the anticrist, so what is his name , where is he or she and how old are they. oh , and by the way dean is dead.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by littlebird]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
From all accounts no he didn't say who it is because the guy died shortly before the announcement.

He supposedly died of a heart attack at the UFO convention where he was going to tell all. Some consider his death highly suspicious but if what he was going to say was true then it was very convenient for the opposition

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
that is very suspicious, i did not know he died on stage at a ufo convention. how odd is that. heart attack, there is a conspiracy for you. wow, is that true , he died at a ufo convention?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Here's a link for this subject. If true, his death is indeed suspicious.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ive just listened to an interview done by Dave Starbuck ( gotta love that ) of Dean Warwick and it was quite amusing. This guy Dean seems to know everything about all the conspiracy's of the last 50 years.

He spoke in depth on the Lockerbie Tragedy and claimed that 7 people actually survived but were left to die of exposure. He talks about the Dulce base and how Eisenhower nuked the facility after losing 350 men in a confrontation there. He gets into the Reptillians and their control of the British Parliament, Chemtrails and he is explicit in pointing out that they are actually haemogloban bases arial sprays carrying virus's.

Dean has a real dark side in that he talks in depth of the children of the world being abducted for the purpose of having their flesh eated whilst they undergo extreme torture, to enhance the chemicals the body pumps out under times of extreme duress and that this release of chemicals into a stressed infant's muscles is then eaten during rituals so that the recipient gains clairvoyance.

All very interesting but he seemed to have the credentials of someone who was what he claimed to be, albeit somethign pretty special back in the 60's as he reperesented New Zealand in the olympics, was in one of the original All Black Rugby teams ect.... the list goes on..make up your own mind I guess.

BTW there was no mention of who this Antichrist was and I am hoping someone here heard him say who it was ok.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
To me (and i know that there are some who will disagree) the anti-christ is fear. That is the opposite of what was taught by the being known as christ. All of the fear mongers, all of the people who hate, anything that instills fear in us. The message that was taught was one of universal love, the idea of christ is not a man, but rather a concept. That is what the anti-christ is to me.

As far as it being a human, it could just be the head of all the fear. I think the idea is rather silly at this point, because i've been told that i would be a good candidate for that position. I've also been told that i would be a good candidate for the messiah. I think that both of those ideas are ridiculous, I'm me.

But then I got to thinking, what if there was someone that could actually save the world, and the beings of fear and darkness knew this person. Wouldn't they try and make this person look like the "anti-christ"? So how could you ever know if that person truly were? Basically what i'm saying is, it doesn't matter who or what the anti-christ is. We are all people, and we are here to nurture this place. We are here to love, but right now we aren't doing so well. Once we open ourselves up to love, then we will see just how great we are.

There is no room for fear where love resides.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Yet another Antichrist named? On Christian boards, this kind of thing is called the "pin the tail on the Antichrist game." Truth is, there aren't any matches to the description but people keep trying to push the title on someone.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
His death was the ultimate stunt to freak-out all the chirstians. Just kidding.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
To me (and i know that there are some who will disagree) the anti-christ is fear. That is the opposite of what was taught by the being known as christ. All of the fear mongers, all of the people who hate, anything that instills fear in us. The message that was taught was one of universal love, the idea of christ is not a man, but rather a concept. That is what the anti-christ is to me.

Yes! I totally understand and agree with you. But also, think about this: just as there was a 'principle agent' or perhaps a 'door opener' for Love, which of course, was Christ, then surely all the rest of the metaphysical realities are manifested the same way - initiated and also destroyed, if that is what the plan is (such as with fear and the 'antichrist!')

I think that both of those ideas are ridiculous, I'm me.

Yes, BUT - remember - you hold the keys of love and fear in your own hands, for you - just as we all do. This is the archetypical personal choice between following God or following the devil....you know what I mean? When you live your life dedicated to the principle teaching of Christ - love God and love your neighbor, you are choosing to become one with Christ - or rather Christ is manifested in your actions and is literally within you - you are part of that 'many membered Body!'

Some just take it (or perhaps are destined to take it) a step or even a mile beyond other people - the world will be lit up by many many lights - but there is a candle that must start the illumination....

If love is light then fear is darkness...and I have had several years of crazy experiences, including literal visions and OOBE and all sorts of unbelievable stuff happen (although it is impossible to deny God and His workings at a certain point - He doesn't give up and He is totally consistent and thorough when He delivers messages) And the overall understanding I had (which has been increasingly supported as being right on the money) is that the 'second coming' (which is the manifestation of the saints of Light - Christ coming back 'in' His saints) on October 7 - 8 ( actually midnight turning 7 to 8) of this year. This year was His birthday on the Hebrew and Gregorian calendar with exactly the same numbers as it was when He was born, which was Tishri 15 and October 7. The calendars don't coincide except at irregular and far-between intervals - many things this year were convergent in that fashion and there are many other 'proofs' that I won't go into - either one believes or they do not, so what else can I say? Judge for thyself.

Anyway, my point being that it could very well be that the time came when there were enough little Christ-candle flames lighting up the world that darkness was basically 'snuffed out.'

Once a certain level of light is reached, even the darkest corners no longer hide shadows. And unless the light is extinguished, it will not be dark again....and if physical death didn't put out Christ's light ( instead, it shattered and scattered it and THAT is the way the death won the life) then certainly nothing will ever make it dark again.

The archetype manifestation being, then, this Warwick guy. On October 7! Perfect timing. And look at the name 'War' 'wick' War and candlewicks (snuffed out?). hmm...

Oh yeah, there is another thing, too: read the 28th chapter of Jeremiah...the last verse is this:

So Hananiah the prophet died the same year in the seventh month.
~Jeremiah 28:17

You have to read the whole thing - and maybe more, to understand the significance.

But October 7 of this year, like I said, was Tishri 15 and Tishri is the seventh month! And so the 'false prophet' who is represented by Hananiah is also the one in Revelation! And I had expected something to manifest as this - Jeremiah has many markers for time which manifested this year...and truthfully I had forgotten about it already even though I hadn't learned of anything that fit....and now this I hear and I am sure there is something to it. Things just make too much sense from what I've been shown!

But then I got to thinking, what if there was someone that could actually save the world, and the beings of fear and darkness knew this person. Wouldn't they try and make this person look like the "anti-christ"?

Something I've meditated upon long and hard, often enough! I think so.

So how could you ever know if that person truly were?

Well, there are ways to know - just as the bible identified Yehoshua as the suffering Messiah fulfilling many prophesies, so will be the same for the second manifestation of Christ 'without sin unto salvation' who will be seated on the throne of David as God promised.

Basically what i'm saying is, it doesn't matter who or what the anti-christ is.

And what you said is probably the best definition = fear (and also envy, IMO - both I see as the opposites of love).

We are all people, and we are here to nurture this place. We are here to love, but right now we aren't doing so well. Once we open ourselves up to love, then we will see just how great we are.

But unless fear is no longer a threat, we are prone to remain 'closed up.' Obviously there has to be something more done (or is being done as we speak) - some prophets have called the second coming 'the Liberator!' From fear, no doubt!

There is no room for fear where love resides.

Amen!

Perfect love casteth out fear! And herewith is our love perfected, by the captain of our sufferings, our brother, Christ Jesus!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
7PAN YOU GOT ME THINKING AND INTRIGUED

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Never heard of him.

Mazzroth had some information on him and what he claimed. I'd like to know if anyone has more links, etc. .... Is this even real?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You know, If I had some top secret information I was about to revreal at a BIG EVENT, I would damm well make sure the secret is locked away in a safe with a very trusting friend holding the key!!

I'd say if anything happened to me get this info out!! I'd probably leave instructions with a few people I really trust infact. I would probably have it ready on a website and a trust friend just had to follow instructions and PUSH THE BUTTON.

Very CONVIENIENT, timing of death. Surly there would be more proof of the convention he attended, or something in the papers?

Never heard of the guy.

I name presidant Magawby (excuse spelling) as the anti-christ if there were one!!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
IncarnAngel

Its all well and good to make those claims of securing the truth by a clever way to ensure that the info survives even though you may not. But the simple fact is that 99% of people are into self survival over and above most other things, not to mention perhaps even he didnt think his life was in danger.

I at this point in time suspect he is/was one of hundreds of people selling things like books and movie rights to make CASH!! and string along the percentile of people who will always be gullible and part with their money too easily.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If I was going to kill myself, this is how I would do it: First, I would tell a ton of people that I know who the Anti-Christ is. Then, I would accept an invitation to a UFO convention to speak on my prediction of who the Anti-Christ is. Prior to the speech I would take a certain drug that would poison me and kill me. I would then give the sppech, faking a heart attack just before I gave the name. My real death would occur just minutes later but would not be publicized thanks to my friends who would know how to cover it up.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
an3kist

To think that yourself would be an important player in this field of solving the 3rd Antichrist question is impressive to say the least, to suggest that you would kill yourself to be percieved as important is a weak concept to say the very least.

To kill yourself to add validity to your false claims is also crazy as it would infer you are non-christian by commiting a cardinal sin in christianity and hence invalidate your position.

It would also be illogical due to never having the possibility of seing the fruits of your labour flower and gain notoriety. To kill someone else under a veil of this genre would make more sense as if the person is truly seeking stardom then you would get to experience the events fallout.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
To think that yourself would be an important player in this field of solving the 3rd Antichrist question is impressive to say the least, to suggest that you would kill yourself to be percieved as important is a weak concept to say the very least.

I wasn't suggestiong that I would be a player at all, and I definitely wasn't suggesting that I would commit suicide for ANY reason. My previous post was nothing more than the perspective of a man who was planning on committing suicide and wanted it to not be meaningless.

To kill yourself to add validity to your false claims is also crazy as it would infer you are non-christian by commiting a cardinal sin in christianity and hence invalidate your position.

The whole point would be to not let anyone figure out that I had killed myself. If they didn't know I had killed myself and they thought it was a heart attack, it just might add validity to my claims.

It would also be illogical due to never having the possibility of seing the fruits of your labour flower and gain notoriety. To kill someone else under a veil of this genre would make more sense as if the person is truly seeking stardom then you would get to experience the events fallout.

I agree that human nature would completely disagree with a person wanting to perform such an act; since they would not see the reaction the reaction may as well not even exist. My point was that if the man wanted to kill himself anyway, for whatever reason, he may have thought, "Why don't I just go out with a bang!?"

[edit on 26/11/06 by an3rkist]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join