It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist Named

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The first paragraph was a general statement not levelled at you ok mate so it wasn't meant to be taken literally but in a general sense ok.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
My previous post was nothing more than the perspective of a man who was planning on committing suicide and wanted it to not be meaningless.

Good point! Salvage and recycle...especially if you consider reincarnation.

The whole point would be to not let anyone figure out that I had killed myself. If they didn't know I had killed myself and they thought it was a heart attack, it just might add validity to my claims.

Wow. You ARE good at this thinking stuff.
I like it.

It would also be illogical due to never having the possibility of seing the fruits of your labour flower and gain notoriety.

Unless you knew that your physical eyes were not at all as sharp in their vision as the third EYE. And that flesh is not a necessity but a provision that most consider a prison when they first realize it's not required for life.

To kill someone else under a veil of this genre would make more sense as if the person is truly seeking stardom then you would get to experience the events fallout.

Maybe they were seeking a higher and greater good than a mind that's programmed to 'self preserve' could comprehend (but which would be served by and eventually understand and appreciate?)

It has happened far more times than most realize.

I agree that human nature would completely disagree with a person wanting to perform such an act; since they would not see the reaction the reaction may as well not even exist.

Or maybe 'mortal' nature? Because I'm not mortal but I AM human. And i see a lot of things about this that are truly fascinating!

My point was that if the man wanted to kill himself anyway, for whatever reason, he may have thought, "Why don't I just go out with a bang!?"

HUH!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
what about that mabus character? nosterdomus said it was a mabus like name.
didnt that one guy in the middle east that was a close resemblance to that word "mabus" get the gaza strip cease fire to happen? i dunno just a thought continued onward from other posts that im too lazy to dig up.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Simon Magus

Simon the Mage

Solomon's legacy

The kingdom gained and controlled in the form of mastery over all things with mind and with love.

Duality personified.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This whole Mabus issue is cloudy at best IMO, Nastradamus never named properly the first "claimed" Antichrist nor the second. So now the Nostradamites claim you can use anagram's ( hmmm ) as Hister is pretty close to Hitler but the fact there is a river tributrary on the lower Danume called this is irrelevent. Nor the fact that Napaulon Roy is the word in French for King and as far as I knew Napoleon was only the Emporer of france and never King.

So take the Mabus described as the 3rd Antichrist by Nostradamus as you like but I still think its a far stretch to try and bend the words to fit someone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join