It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why must there be 144,000 deployed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So it is far fetched that there are 144,000 American trrops out in Iraq then!! Thought it sounded a bit too weired even for bush.

So it is true Jesus is an Alchemist!

You still haven't shown me anything to prove I am wrong with channelers being LIGHTWORKERS.

I have tarot cards I have read the KALABHA and if it wasn't for

JOSEPH LISTENING TO THE ANGEL WHO WAS SENT TO PROTECT JESUS from being slaughtered as a baby (Joseph clearly had mediumship abilities) Jesus would not even be known today.

I feel your caption of a medium being possed is a very one sided view, the type the church would use to put the fear of GOD into people. That is not how the MAJORITY of mediums work. They pray asking for protection from THE BOTTOM OF THEIR HEARTS. They pray TO HEAR ONLY FROM BEINGS OF THE LIGHT from the BOTTOM OF THEIR HEARTS.

There prays are taken seriously from the link you gave me on Gnostic teachings.

WE ARE ALL MEDIUMS, as long as you pray and ask for protection as well as for positive things and you trust in GOD to honor your request for protection. It is much safer than a person who does not pray asking for protection medelling around playing with the spirit world. Then yes those are the people who will fall pray to the pretenders of the light.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
this is my first post so forgive me if im wrong.

The Iraq Quagmire

this document shows there being 138,000 troops currently in iraq. not quite 144,00, but damn near close, right?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join