It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's superior to the reptillains?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
what life form governs these guys? god, god's angels, or some kind of benevolent (sp?) et's. i ask this because we all know that these reptiles are NOT superior dimension wise. and since they're not superior dimension wise, then other life forms have to be overseeing them somehow.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Aren't the reptillians nothing more than a figment of David Icke's imagination?? I've never seen any supporting evidence to even suggest that they might exist.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I read somewhere on this forum that the Nordics where superior to the Reptilians. The Grays are supposedly controlled by the Reptilian.

Anyway, maybe you should ask your friendly Bandit to move this thread from NWO to the Alien forum, you’re sure to get more replies there.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Aren't the reptillians nothing more than a figment of David Icke's imagination?? I've never seen any supporting evidence to even suggest that they might exist.

TheBandit795,

Thank you, thank you, and uhhhhh thank you!
This David Icke is a nutjob and is nothing more than a money making greedy guy that is just sucking money and brain cells from those who believe in this junk!
People, believe in what you will, just don't follow the rabbit down the hole with David Icke! He is laughing all the way to the bank, is a freak, and wasn't even a good soccer player...for those of you who think you know about him but did not even know he was a pro soccer player!
Please think for yourselves and do your own research!

Thanks again Bandit, Peace

Mondo

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Actually, the greys and the reptilians are controlled by the sea otters.

Damn the sea otters and their reliance on science!

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

Damn the flamers and their reliance on flaming!

Actually, I believe the reptilians/annunaki are ruled by the white, larger reptilians. I think David Icke refers to them as "Draco" in "The Biggest Secret". And who controls them, well, there your guess is as good as mine. I've also heard the Nordics and the reptilians/grays are at war with eachother, or at least are enemies...

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
David_Reale,

And once again, WHY do you believe this??
You see, it's very easy! You just tell us why and that's it! Oh, but wait, that entails some evidence!!?? Whisch I am sure that you will be more than happy and able to provide, right? Wait, I almost forgot, there is nothing at all to back up these fabricated wild dreams of sci-fi is there??
By the way, I am not flaming here, notice there is no name calling! Honestly I respect your beliefs, rather I respect that you believe in them, I just cannot aknowledge them is all!

BUT, since I see that you are in Sweden or Switzerlad, I do think that you have a better understanding of the Nordics!!
Get it, it's a joke!

In all seriousness, I do respect your frame of thought my friend, just having a good time with you. I do not believe in this stuff of Reptilians at all..and I do think it's a total new age fad, but you reserve the right, as we all do, to put stock in whatever you wish!
As Always, Peace,
Mondo

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale

Originally posted by behindthescenes

Damn the flamers and their reliance on flaming!

Actually, I believe the reptilians/annunaki are ruled by the white, larger reptilians. I think David Icke refers to them as "Draco" in "The Biggest Secret". And who controls them, well, there your guess is as good as mine. I've also heard the Nordics and the reptilians/grays are at war with eachother, or at least are enemies...

I apologize if I offended you. The reptilian agenda, to me, is perhaps the most laughable of all the wild-out alien theories in existence. Be that as it may, if you want to believe in it, more power to you.

I like to rely on as many facts as I can; and not a single shred of evidence has ever come to light -- save for the great 1980's television miniseries, V, which is what I think David Icke is confusing reality with.

That said.....DOWN WITH THE SEA OTTERS!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Since nobody has ever been able to give me any viable information regarding the Reptilians I am going to have to say that pretty much anyone who holds them in their imagination has power over them.

I have never seen any actual evidence that could be disputed or even examined...it is all speculative finger pointing: "well, they probably have bases and umm...I bet they are in control of...something...".

So, I will hop on the train and say, until I find anything close to arguable evidence that I will remain in the camp of: it is all in your mind.

Oh and, please, you reptilian believers...please stop telling me that I 'just don't know because I am not enlightened'. That kills your argument before you can even start.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If you look at Judaism/Christianity, it appears that a Nordic type race is superior to the reptilians, and just as evil. (actually some of the reptilians are cool.)

check out my thread on it if you want to know more

Peace

dAlen

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Not at all sure who may be superior to the Reptilians. When it comes to the top of the ladder most EBE types seem to lead to the Draco Reptilians, naturally there has been no proof put forward that I have come across on it but it's deep enough to consider.

The story that really caught my attention a few years ago about Reptilians interacting with Humans at Dulce was the account of Thomas Castello. For ATS people not familiar with it and his demise, you may wish to check out this, it quite the ride:

www.all-natural.com...

Dallas

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yo

Mondogiwa
Why I believe it because master Icke tells me so, of course. He wouldn't be lying to me, would he? Noooooo, I don't think so. Oh, and I'm too lazy to post any evidence here (or I might just not have any), but there's plenty of it in David Icke's "The Biggest Secret" and about every book by Erich van Däniken there is to find. Of course, that's evidence for some people, bull# for others. It's all in the eyes of the...thing.

Yeah, I get it! Nordics! Hilarious!
Actually, you're probably just jealous 'cause we Swedes got the good looks when God handed out the genetics. Just look at Peter Stormare, Stellan Skarsgård, and Dolph Lundgren!
Oh, and just for the record, I think Sweden should invade Switzerland just to make sure nobody can mistake us for those cheese-eaters anymore. Down with Switzerland!!!

Oh, and Spines, just for the record. You don't know, because you're not enlightened. They probably have bases, and, umm...they're like in control...err..of...errr...something, and umm...stuff. Kay?

All power to me and my Nordic alien allies from Sweden!!! One day we will kick reptilian bungholio and rule Earth with small gray servants serving our Vodka Martini for us. I will call my gray slave....James, I think.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I've read this interview with Castello about a hundred times. It's interesting, as is the Dulce book, or whatever it's called. But you can't put much faith in it because "Branton", whoever he is, remains anonymous. It's hard to give credibility to somebody who doesn't dare to reveal his own name. Could just be he's not Swedish, though

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Darkness/Satan is superior to the reptilians, i don't know of a more powerfull alien race then the reptilians. Spiritualy we humans (that got a spirit) are stronger then Darkness itself.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Many people have laughed at David Icke, for pretty much all his life, about what he has to say, and his personal beliefs. We have to step back and remember David Icke isn't the only person talking about the Reptilians. I personally think there's probably many types who have a presence on earth. Why would all sorts of people talk about, and decribe the same beings, who are from all different regions of the planet. Doesn't seem logical for all these different people from different places, to be lying about the same thing. Personally I think all these different types of aliens on earth reside underground in a mutual agreement to coexist with each other.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I get it! Nordics! Hilarious!
Actually, you're probably just jealous 'cause we Swedes got the good looks when God handed out the genetics. Just look at Peter Stormare, Stellan Skarsgård, and Dolph Lundgren!
Oh, and just for the record, I think Sweden should invade Switzerland just to make sure nobody can mistake us for those cheese-eaters anymore. Down with Switzerland!!!

Oh, and Spines, just for the record. You don't know, because you're not enlightened. They probably have bases, and, umm...they're like in control...err..of...errr...something, and umm...stuff. Kay?

Swede Man,
Yeah man, glad you got the joke! You Swede's just keep on kickin butt!

I just cannot even take the David Icke stuff the slightest bit serious,

The guy is an absolute JOKE! This, of course, is just my opinion again........as is all the Reptilian claiming peoples of the world so far that I can tell until I GET SOME EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP!
There, my final rant on the subject is over, I will from here on out only say, "Nothin from nothin leaves nothin," in regards to Reptilians and especially David Icke!!!!

Peace Out, Sweden Rules

Mondo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fixed quote...I think

[edit on 17/11/06 by masqua]

[edit on 17/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
what life form governs these guys?

Jack Frost.

Seriously .. I JUST started reading about them. I really don't have much info and I'm asking questions. What I read on one site today said that since they are reptilians then they hate cold weather.

I am now wondering about global warming .... IF reptilians are real then perhaps they are warming up the place for themselves???

hmmmm. Anchorage is starting to look like a good place to live!

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Fire controls Metal
Metal controls Wood
Wood controls Earth
Earth controls Water
Water controls Fire
Metal generates Water
Wood generates Fire
Earth generates Metal
Water generates Wood
Fire generates Earth

I think for one to be superior then another would have to be inferior. If something balances another then neither are superior or inferior.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It seems to me like those who deny the exsitance of reptilians brings up David Icke to ridicule people, i personaly didn't know Icke exsisted at the time i found the truth about reptilians on earth. David Icke help people become aware and develop there spirituality which is damn important, more now then ever.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'll tell you whats superior to the reptiliods. Human capacity for violence. Personally I think a pissed off human will out fight a reptiliod. Just like a tiger will loose to a lion even though the tiger is bigger. The lion just has more experience in fighting over the tiger. Intent to do harm with every inch of ones body is what win fights, not cool calculation. In a hand to hand fight a human would win. Think about it. They're reptiles, cold, calculating, saving their own arse, fighting in self defence. They will not accept physically damaging themselves if they can run away. Reptiles don't seek fights, but primates do. Infact we love to fight, and have a propensidy towords violence. Any physically conflict is always won by the violence of ones actions and how quickly you dish it out to get a relative position of tactical superiority. A scared suddenly attacked reptiliod will do what any creature does. Startle and if hit while still startled loose in a barage of attackes that leave them unable to think or respond. To win you have to give them little time to think, and us humans are good at being vicious and thorough when we attack. the reptiliods know this and haven't ever phsically assulted any humans because of this. Now a ray gun...thats a different story.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join