It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's superior to the reptillains?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by segalindoa

don't let your kids watch it!!!!!!

If you don't have anything constructive to add to the argument then do not post in the thread.

::points to the '1-liners' thread:: Take a read and stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Yeah I'm getting tired of debunkers, wise guys and generally uninformed types trying to derail most good discussions around here these days.

You would think that with many millions of websites out there that they could find other places to hang with their own kind: PEOPLE THAT DON'T BELIEVE IN ANYTHING.

In fact somebody should make a discussion group about that very topic because it would probably do very well.

But there would be no fun in a bunch of miscreants attacking each other though.

On the topic at hand it is believed that the nazi like humanoids rule the reptoids. I have so way to confirm that whatsoever. But I have good reasons to believe in grays etc. I know others that have seen differing types of aliens and I have no reason to doubt them at all (some are family members for example).

What tips me off that the Nazi-Nordics exist is the occultic Vril Society and the Thule Society that Hitler's gang interacted with.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If you have ever read the bilble like im doing at the moment you might find that there beings called Watchers, maybe they are superior to the reps infact they definently are as they govern over mans affairs.

Just a #thought

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Yeah I'm getting tired of debunkers, wise guys and generally uninformed types trying to derail most good discussions around here these days.

You would think that with many millions of websites out there that they could find other places to hang with their own kind: PEOPLE THAT DON'T BELIEVE IN ANYTHING.

ATS = DENY IGNORANCE

We are here to debunk lies and clarify the truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop

ATS = DENY IGNORANCE

We are here to debunk lies and clarify the truth.

My point exactly. I am uninformed about most things and attempt to be open and critical with whatever is thrown my way. I attempt to debunk and when I can not debunk something is when I let excitement kick in.

Just because we are critical of things does not mean we do not belong here. In fact I believe that this is just the place we do belong. Running wild with no checks is not a means for good discussion.

edit: Although I can not claim that I clarify the truth because I, like nobody else, can say what is true. So I would like to ammend that to 'clarify the truth to the best of our abilities when credible and interesting evidence presents itself'.

[edit on 11/20/0606 by spines]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
All this Alien experiences and Human channelling of this other dimension where Greys and Reptiles live reminds me of the Satanic realm where the fallen Angels, demons exists. Problem is people are doing the devils work by denying that its Biblical History related as Ike seems to do by confusing Bible readers into thinking Angels = Aliens where Aliens and Greys are infact = Angels and Demons.
Its all part of the deception, if these Angels are trying to create a polluted bloodline of humans like GENESIS 6 and after then to deny the evidence people who don't know much about mans past through the Bible think these Aliens are from another Galaxy. But now peoples evidence show they are from our inner reality realm. This is exactly what the Bible has been saying all along. There is different Angel types and Demon types due to Human soul and Angel mixing.

All this Stem cell stuff and cloning is the key these Angels need to start a new breed on earth and maybe help build an Army to fight God's Angels and the Human race. It won't work but they won't know that and the Bible is coded off from them and the Devil can not read the symbolism for their meanings and even so doubt if the writing is legible to him and the Angels.

There are different types of life, some I believe are Human shape shifters from fallen Angels-not reptiles but could have animal soul make up.
Humans without human souls but are Walk-ins, cross breeds types like the Nephelin,
Demon’s-like Greys lack humane feelings- Nordics could be the nicer types not sure or they don't exist/could be angelic of another pecking order.
But all in all they are not from millions of light years away but here trying to find a way to be accepted by God and the only way is through a Human should transfer or union but even that won't work and like the Greys who try to make cross breeds its the same idea. If they have been trying to do it for thousands of years they would have been extinct by now. Problem is they don't die and God has a place called hell to keep them shut forever when the time comes.

I think people need to wake up; its deception upon deception and that is what the Devil wants and he will take half the world with him to add insult to injury, he may as well have some fun when he is going to be doomed. So try and open the Bible once more it has more action than LOTR Trilogy.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You would think that with many millions of websites out there that they could find other places to hang with their own kind: PEOPLE THAT DON'T BELIEVE IN ANYTHING...

I BELIEVE you're refering to me, so here's my answer: Because I don't BELIEVE that "reptilians" thing you can't conclude I (or others who doesn't) don't believe in anything.

Off course I have many beliefs, but I come to this site searching for knowledge or some kind of evidence (at least).

Finally if you didn't like my previous link, i BELIEVE you won't like this one either:

Was this the reptilian leader?

Just joking, don't take it so seriously

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2
If you have ever read the bilble like im doing at the moment you might find that there beings called Watchers, maybe they are superior to the reps infact they definently are as they govern over mans affairs.

Just a #thought

tell me a little bit more about these watchers.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
All this Alien experiences and Human channelling of this other dimension where Greys and Reptiles live reminds me of the Satanic realm where the fallen Angels, demons exists. Problem is people are doing the devils work by denying that its Biblical History related as Ike seems to do by confusing Bible readers into thinking Angels = Aliens where Aliens and Greys are infact = Angels and Demons.
Its all part of the deception, if these Angels are trying to create a polluted bloodline of humans like GENESIS 6 and after then to deny the evidence people who don't know much about mans past through the Bible think these Aliens are from another Galaxy. But now peoples evidence show they are from our inner reality realm. This is exactly what the Bible has been saying all along. There is different Angel types and Demon types due to Human soul and Angel mixing.

All this Stem cell stuff and cloning is the key these Angels need to start a new breed on earth and maybe help build an Army to fight God's Angels and the Human race. It won't work but they won't know that and the Bible is coded off from them and the Devil can not read the symbolism for their meanings and even so doubt if the writing is legible to him and the Angels.

There are different types of life, some I believe are Human shape shifters from fallen Angels-not reptiles but could have animal soul make up.
Humans without human souls but are Walk-ins, cross breeds types like the Nephelin,
Demon’s-like Greys lack humane feelings- Nordics could be the nicer types not sure or they don't exist/could be angelic of another pecking order.
But all in all they are not from millions of light years away but here trying to find a way to be accepted by God and the only way is through a Human should transfer or union but even that won't work and like the Greys who try to make cross breeds its the same idea. If they have been trying to do it for thousands of years they would have been extinct by now. Problem is they don't die and God has a place called hell to keep them shut forever when the time comes.

I think people need to wake up; its deception upon deception and that is what the Devil wants and he will take half the world with him to add insult to injury, he may as well have some fun when he is going to be doomed. So try and open the Bible once more it has more action than LOTR Trilogy.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by The time lord]

I respect your creativity in some how connecting the religion creators(aliens) in still being confined to the story(The Bible), but this planet and the human species(21 alien species' DNA combined with the primate species' DNA) are just a resource to the aliens who are masters in soul collection/reincarnation, pychology, DNA munipulation, physics, technology, and unkown abilities like telepathy, mind reading, levitation, and dematerilization.
At times, this life appears to be a so called "struggle" or "battle" for humans, but for the most powerful and most conquering aliens who have been around for not thousands of (self destructing) years, but MILLIONS of conquering and prospering years, it is pretty much total domination.
Now, as far as a battle between Reptillians and Nortics, if the Nortics can really be a threat, then why are there reports of them leaving this planet within the last 6 years or so. Poor Billy Meier can't get any new videos or pictures for us. As far as the aliens in our underground government bases, they are ruled by the Dracos which I consider to be a species of reptilians.
The government has let the reptilians rule us within underground and secret operations. The public can either accept them as our physical rulers and soul collectors or our God by believing in a religion.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Just a #thought

Right, because me, as a Roman Catholic believes in "The Watchers".

To me, teachings of Alien life and Reptilians completely contradicts all that the Bible is and its teachings. From what I understand, there is no mention of alien life, bluntly put, it says that the universe revolves around Earth and that there are only Humans, Angels, God, Satan, and demonic forces.

That and burning bushes.(Not being serious)

But on a more serious note. I believe that humans control the Reptillians, simply because I don't believe in the Reptillian force. Show me conclusive evidence and I'll believe. But if the only evidence that can be put forward are the accounts of a few people, then there's not much I can do with it.

I believe that there is Extra-terrestrial life out there, there just has to be. I just don't think they're Reptillian and on Earth.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
this reptillians theory is more popular than I thought it was.Explain to me why many of you believe somuch in the theory? I have not really seen any significant evidence,only stories and cartoon/photoshop descriptions.I am trying at best to respect others beliefs but I just cannot get past the fact of howmuch different stories condradict eachother and the lack of reasonable proof their is..

[edit on 20-11-2006 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
this reptillians theory is more popular than I thought it was.Explain to me why many of you believe somuch in the theory? I have not really seen any significant evidence,only stories and cartoon/photoshop descriptions.I am trying at best to respect others beliefs but I just cannot get past the fact of howmuch different stories condradict eachother and the lack of reasonable proof their is..

southern_Guardian,

I agree completely with you and in fact there are a few forums already on this topic! There are a few people, myself included, that have asked that same question a number of times and although people think they are giving some sort of proof, all they can do is basically say, "because David Icke", or somebody else told them so. So far, the only other reason is due to cave paintings and ancient history of serpents, which have been feared and respected for ages, but is that proof???
I suspect you will have a hard time finding proof , but will find a labyrinth of he said and she saids!
I agree totally with the respect for others' opinions and beliefs as well, and I have tried to figure it out! People will believe in what they want to believe, we all just have to accept that. Good luck with your quest though, and again, there are already some forums on this but hey, they are fun and exciting to read so start a new one with what it is that you desire to find as the topic!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies

Just a #thought

To me, teachings of Alien life and Reptilians completely contradicts all that the Bible is and its teachings. From what I understand, there is no mention of alien life, bluntly put, it says that the universe revolves around Earth and that there are only Humans, Angels, God, Satan, and demonic forces.

But on a more serious note. I believe that humans control the Reptillians, simply because I don't believe in the Reptillian force. Show me conclusive evidence and I'll believe. But if the only evidence that can be put forward are the accounts of a few people, then there's not much I can do with it.

I believe that there is Extra-terrestrial life out there, there just has to be. I just don't think they're Reptillian and on Earth.

Shattered OUT...

When will you people finally get it?
There is no proof.
Even if you took a picture of a reptilian next to you and recorded its voice.
Even if the President cancelled programming and announced on TV and admitted that the government has been working with aliens, signing treaties with them, and keeping the "alien agenda" a secret for the sake of the "alien agenda".
Even if there was even another alien autopsy with the President performing it.
Even if there was even another specimen of alien metal to examine outside from the numerous alien implants and metal parts from Roswell.
Even if someone else snook a video from inside Dulce underground base to the public(Already has been done).
Even if the President shapeshifted into a reptilian live on national TV.
There would still be no proof in the eyes of the majority.
Not only that, but they would probably just have another beer or eat more candy and change the chanel to watch the game, play video games, or simply continue to communicate with each other for hours without really saying anything.

No proof, just your ability to make sense out of the pieces to this puzzle called "The Truth".

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So, if there is no proof, I can't believe in something so absurd.

Sorry.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

In fact somebody should make a discussion group about that very topic because it would probably do very well.

But there would be no fun in a bunch of miscreants attacking each other though.

On the topic at hand it is believed that the nazi like humanoids rule the reptoids. I have so way to confirm that whatsoever. But I have good reasons to believe in grays etc. I know others that have seen differing types of aliens and I have no reason to doubt them at all (some are family members for example).

What tips me off that the Nazi-Nordics exist is the occultic Vril Society and the Thule Society that Hitler's gang interacted with.

You mean the Marcabians?

Sorry for the one line post, but I had to just ask one question and didn't know what else to write.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The reptlian theory gets the majority of its credibility from Sumer and their recordings. The reptilians are portrayed as the Annunaki, the father race to homo sapien. Stories contradict eachother about as much as the bible and christian religions contradict eachother... for the simple reason of time and translation.

I don't know if you remember in kindergarden, but we used to play a game called telephone. One person says "cat" and whispers it in the ear to the person next to them, and then that person whispers the word cat into anothers, and by the 8th person you'll hear "Zebra." The same game is played by grownups in this sense.

Hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies

Just a #thought

Shattered OUT...

When will you people finally get it?
There is no proof.
Even if you took a picture of a reptilian next to you and recorded its voice.
Even if the President cancelled programming and announced on TV and admitted that the government has been working with aliens, signing treaties with them, and keeping the "alien agenda" a secret for the sake of the "alien agenda".
Even if there was even another alien autopsy with the President performing it.
Even if there was even another specimen of alien metal to examine outside from the numerous alien implants and metal parts from Roswell.
Even if someone else snook a video from inside Dulce underground base to the public(Already has been done).
Even if the President shapeshifted into a reptilian live on national TV.
There would still be no proof in the eyes of the majority.
Not only that, but they would probably just have another beer or eat more candy and change the chanel to watch the game, play video games, or simply continue to communicate with each other for hours without really saying anything.

No proof, just your ability to make sense out of the pieces to this puzzle called "The Truth".

Whoever said the whole world is going to know about the reptiles anytime soon? It isn't even about that. In actuality, the reptile issue is only important to a select few because their jobs/missions deal directly with the issue. As for everyone else, it's just fun or intriguing. People are people. Some are sheep, some are wolves, some are above both classifications. I don't how your point is relevant? Are you trying to cease interest in this topic? It won't happen. Everyone, everyone, everyone innately is interested in this or will shun it out of fear or disgust. You should be asking yourself why there is a response on every single person with the reptile issue. It is huge. Dragons, dinosaurs, earth reptiles... did you think this fascination was coincidence?

I just need to cut the crap here, you don't want proof of reptiles. It is disturbing. Ever seen someone do something that defies laws of nature? It is kind of like that, except even more. Ever saw something horrible happen, where you froze and we're terrified but couldn't analyze what was going on before your eyes? You don't want proof... trust me.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
There is one man they fear. . .

and that man is;

Crocodile Dundee!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Funny, I feel the same way about the Bible and most, if not all, religions. No physical proof, just cartoons and stories.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This site, to say the least, is a very, very entertaining read:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join