It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to The Beast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You hippies realize that the beast has been winning for a few decades now and it ain't going to stop anytime soon, no?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
You hippies realize that the beast has been winning for a few decades now and it ain't going to stop anytime soon, no?

I love your posts man, I really do.

My studies have shown me that the beast has been winning for millenia. But now, the consolidation of it's power is incredible. Yea, it won't stop. There will always be those that wish to control others and there will always be those that willfully allow that control. I guess it's a win-win situation for billions of people.

Edit: Let me rephrase that. It won't stop but it will change locations. Earth will soon be under control of the hippies!

[edit on 11/26/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

My studies have shown me that the beast has been winning for millenia. But now, the consolidation of it's power is incredible. Yea, it won't stop. There will always be those that wish to control others and there will always be those that willfully allow that control. I guess it's a win-win situation for billions of people.

Edit: Let me rephrase that. It won't stop but it will change locations. Earth will soon be under control of the hippies!

My studies show the beast has been struggling for millenia. It may have won some battles here and there, th biggest battles of them all is coming soon. As soon as we balance out from moving into the new age, people will become enlightened. There are lots of gifted light bringers, light wokers that are bringing big change.

Mankind is going to change and its going to be big. It will be the battle btween the ego and the spirit and the spirit will win. There are a lot of gifted children beng born right now. The beast is but a beast. We can always control The Beast.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
My studies show the beast has been struggling for millenia. It may have won some battles here and there, th biggest battles of them all is coming soon. As soon as we balance out from moving into the new age, people will become enlightened. There are lots of gifted light bringers, light wokers that are bringing big change.

Mankind is going to change and its going to be big. It will be the battle btween the ego and the spirit and the spirit will win. There are a lot of gifted children beng born right now. The beast is but a beast. We can always control The Beast.

It certainly depends on what level you look at it from. From a human perspective looking up it appears as though the beast is winning. From a spiritual perspective down it's clear that the beast is in on it's last leg. As you can tell from my posts I use both perspectives depending on who I'm speaking with.

The other thing is the beast is an idea, basically, and there will be many that perpetuate the idea of enslaving others. They just won't be allowed on this planet anymore.

So yea, I agree. And I agree with Nygdan. Just depends on the angle you look at it from. And thus, the dualities are resolved. It's fun being able to see things from multiple perspectives. I can argue with myself all day long and never win.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It certainly depends on what level you look at it from. From a human perspective looking up it appears as though the beast is winning. From a spiritual perspective down it's clear that the beast is in on it's last leg. As you can tell from my posts I use both perspectives depending on who I'm speaking with.

The other thing is the beast is an idea, basically, and there will be many that perpetuate the idea of enslaving others. They just won't be allowed on this planet anymore.

So yea, I agree. And I agree with Nygdan. Just depends on the angle you look at it from. And thus, the dualities are resolved. It's fun being able to see things from multiple perspectives. I can argue with myself all day long and never win.

lol cute to see the duality in people..

so your saying..

If you are talking with beasts, it appears the beast is winning.. OOops! sorry I MEANT when you are talking with 'humans' .. lol

and when you talk with a 'spiritual' person the 'beast' is on its last legs..

I find it interesting.. the human without thought becomes down-graded to a mere beast, with mere survival functions and no .. 'love' ..

[edit on 11/27/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
I find it interesting.. the human without thought becomes down-graded to a mere beast, with mere survival functions and no .. 'love' ..
[edit on 11/27/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

Uh huh. And, of course, it depends on the level of thought and the willingness to open up thought to new possibilites. Without the soul humans would barely be able to function above the level of survival.

The human soul complex and spirit complex is what accounts for the 100th monkey effect. The Morphogenetic Field as it's been called. Without such a component we would all still be cave men grunting and clubbing our women. Not that there aren't humans that still grunt and club their women, but you know I mean.

Love is an openness of acceptance for all things encountered even if not understood. It's a passion for wanting to experience and know all that exists. Fear, the opposite of Love, is a want for only things that are familiar and a rejection of all things new. It's a comfort zone that keeps the mind from growing. Stagnation of thought is what ensues. The beast is a prime example of this effect taken to it's extreme. It's had it's time and I'm thankful for the experience. But now it's time for something new.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Actually, nothing has been taken away from humanity. People just allow themselves to become shallow; no one's forcing it on them. No one's telling them to be materialistic at all, and no one is forcing them to be materialistic, either.
Everyone has an ego. People like satisfying their egos in different ways, though.

As for the NWO, if you really believe that you're fighting a war as we speak, then it's only you that is imprisoning yourself. It means that the whole influence has gotten hold of you, and you live in fear from it. This isn't the NWO at all, it's your own perception of the world.

I'm probably going to read this noting that I've made a lot of hypocritical comments.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well said Arm of Geddon. You are wise in many ways because you realize the pen truly is mightier than the sword and that, "Ideas are bulletproof".

-They say nothing in nature is perfect, but that picture of the Earth just put that theory to rest.

Great thread

[edit on 11/27/06 by Calm Anomaly]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

lol cute to see the duality in people..

so your saying..

If you are talking with beasts, it appears the beast is winning.. OOops! sorry I MEANT when you are talking with 'humans' .. lol

and when you talk with a 'spiritual' person the 'beast' is on its last legs..

Wow what a concept. The perspective is the reality. The thought. The intent if done positivly can change everything. The superconcience awakens and starts to awaken all others. We need to spread that light.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think the rapture will happen right before the Real ID is issued to every American. It has to be before Verichip is mandatory doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy
Actually, nothing has been taken away from humanity. People just allow themselves to become shallow; no one's forcing it on them. No one's telling them to be materialistic at all, and no one is forcing them to be materialistic, either.
Everyone has an ego. People like satisfying their egos in different ways, though.

As for the NWO, if you really believe that you're fighting a war as we speak, then it's only you that is imprisoning yourself. It means that the whole influence has gotten hold of you, and you live in fear from it. This isn't the NWO at all, it's your own perception of the world.

This is true from one perspective. From a spiritual perspective.

At the same time, there have been things introduced to make it more difficult for humans to reconnect back to our true spiritual natures.

Of course, I just look at it as a challenge.

[edit on 11/27/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thank you, Calm Anomaly.

We need to spread that light.

There is no stopping it now.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sorry if I came off as a bit hostile, before. I was just a bit tired.

It's funny, though. Open thinking. It's always seen as negative in society, but positive by us. Whereas closed-minded thinking is the opposite.

It's like positive ions, they're common in all electronic equipment, but damaging humanity, whereas negative ions are the ones that truely help us.

Pretty much, in a nutshell, if there was to be a negative New World Order, then we would be the dormant volcanoes ready to explode in a captive society.

Our spirits will always rise above all negativity and above all bad moments, and that's all we need to know.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
I think the rapture will happen right before the Real ID is issued to every American. It has to be before Verichip is mandatory doesn't it?

I think the best way to answer this question would be a quote from the Bible. "You will not know the day or hour".

Another way to say it is, the future is fluid. The future is being determined by our choices Now, both individually and collectively.

Personally, I see the book of Revelations as more of a blueprint and not necessarily a play by play. I'm not the strongest proponent of the Bible even though my screen name may be pulled from there. I do see it's value as a spiritual foundation but I also see many twists that have been added that may lead people astray if they aren't using discernment.

That being said, I do sense something big coming in 2007. And this sense has nothing to do with the Real ID law that will take effect in 2008. That law doesn't really concern me. It's not the physical aspect of taking an implant. It's the spiritual aspect of once again giving up free-will to an external authority. If it's done with the correct intent then it will have no effect on the outcome of one's personal spiritual path. It will just be another retarded thing we deal with so that we have more time to spread more light.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy
Our spirits will always rise above all negativity and above all bad moments, and that's all we need to know.

I absolutely agree. The thing I also see is that there are many that don't yet have the courage to stand in their own light. The word "fight" has certain connotations that don't really go with a spiritual quest. However, it has definitions that are more aligned with what we are doing.

Fight: to put forth a determined effort; to strive vigorously

So in the proper context we can use such words to describe the quest of the soul. At the same time, it should also be remembered that we are not fighting against anything. We are striving vigorously FOR something. That subtle difference is the key.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

That being said, I do sense something big coming in 2007. And this sense has nothing to do with the Real ID law that will take effect in 2008. That law doesn't really concern me. It's not the physical aspect of taking an implant. It's the spiritual aspect of once again giving up free-will to an external authority. If it's done with the correct intent then it will have no effect on the outcome of one's personal spiritual path. It will just be another retarded thing we deal with so that we have more time to spread more light.

I agree, I can feel it in the veil and I know it from what I have read and studied. I think its our ultimate stand. We either raise our spiritual vibration or we lose to the beast of our own creation. This war of spirit vs. the beast ends the winter solstice of 2012 at 11:11 U.T.

Look up the naval observatoy and you will find that the winter solstice of 2012 happens at the time that so many millions keep seeing everywhere. 11:11. The veil is ripping and we stand on the edge of the abiss.

We will make our STAND.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join