It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to The Beast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
When I refer to The Beast, I am not speaking of any particular entity or organization. I am addressing those that willfully and consciously choose to help perpetuate the degradation and retardation of the human mass consciousness through lies, deceit, force, and threat of force. These people are the parts that make up The Beast. For without them there would be no Beast.

I'm certain that many within the numerous circles have finally realized the futility of their endevours. For those, I type these words.

Infinite mercy will be given to you. Hostility towards you will melt away. There is no reason to fear for the future is now determined. I implore you to chose the winning side. The side of infinite creative expression. Join us as we rise to new levels of consciousness. It will be much easier for you if you would just look to see the dead end that will arise from attempting to further your dark agendas. Your technology cannot hold us down. You are beginning to see this now. Remember, those that wish to enslave others will always wind up being enslaved themselves. But those that wish to empower others to seek their own unique creative expression will be forever free.

You have been stuck in a circular mindset for so long, I know it is hard to see any other way. Look around you and notice the cracks in the walls. Look above you and realize the deep fear in those you follow. Show humanity your true bravery by speaking the truth. Do not fear any consequences for your reward will infinitely outweigh anything you can dream up to fear.

You will be shown clemency. But the greater gift is the freedom of your own mind. Stand up for truth and realize you will be standing with billions. Set them free with what you know and you will gain so much power there will never be another that can hold you down.

Join us now as time is literally running out. Choose your destiny or someone else will choose it for you.

[edit on 11/16/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Good post Arm of Geddon. I thought that this might be relevent.

Our time is short

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Good post Arm of Geddon. I thought that this might be relevent.

Our time is short

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you make that into an actual post instead of a writing of a post?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat

Be happy to wildcat.

We don't have much time left. We need to work together to get off of this planet. We don't have time for your petty bickering and little bullshi* problems and disagreements.

I sense that something bad is going to happen to this planet. I don't know what and I don't know when, but I do know that time is of the essence.

On a more positive note.

We already hold the keys to the starship in our hands.

Once you understand what money and religion really are, the next logical step is to build the starship.

Whatever the mind can believe it can achieve.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thank you for the thoughts, INWT.

A new world awaits for all that wish to experience unlimited freedom of creative expression and wish the same for all others.

We each are in possession of the greatest "starship" one could ever want. And once we nullify the artificial electro-magnetic grid, those wishing for the absolute highest epitome of free thought and infinite acceptance will know exactly how to operate their personal "starship".

Time will be meaningless.

The limits will be none.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Thank you for the thoughts, INWT.

A new world awaits for all that wish to experience unlimited freedom of creative expression and wish the same for all others.

We each are in possession of the greatest "starship" one could ever want. And once we nullify the artificial electro-magnetic grid, those wishing for the absolute highest epitome of free thought and infinite acceptance will know exactly how to operate their personal "starship".

Time will be meaningless.

The limits will be none.

I have a sneaking suspicion I know as to what you are alluding, but I do not wish to demean either of us by making assumptions, so please tell me what this starship myou refer to is

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is my message.

The Living GOD is Here.
The beast is seen, you have mercy; but I tell you this mercy does not permit you to be ignorant any longer, admit defeat or be defeated by being extinguished, your flame is little, to with stand the blows of the holy spirit your flame must be strong.
The holy spirit, the WORD made MANIFEST is here, and it is going to BLOW Strong on those whose flames are but flickers now, they will be blown out by the BLAST.
To you, the beast, the ignorant one who denies and does not accept or understand true love. I warn thee, LOVE is LiGHT and your darkness which craddles you will flee when the TRUE LIGHT of the LIVING GOD has shone across you and your flame will be left alone, unable to GROW Bigger, your flame will flicker out of existance.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spores From Space
I have a sneaking suspicion I know as to what you are alluding, but I do not wish to demean either of us by making assumptions, so please tell me what this starship myou refer to is

The "starship" is You.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I sense that something bad is going to happen to this planet. I don't know what and I don't know when, but I do know that time is of the essence.

I've been hearing that from people since the late 1980s. Everyone 'had a feeling' or 'felt that it was immediate' ...etc etc.

Starting in the late 1980s. Then all through the 90's. Now into the 00's. And yet nothing of an apocolyptic nature has happened. The world continues on ...

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Maybe thats because we feel the geologically imminent, ie that which could happen within the next 1,000 years or so, like a supereruption or an asteroid hit.

In nothing we trust, do you have any idea how much energy it would take to either destroy earth or kill all life on it?

Trust me, you need something like a massive asteroid just to kill everything including bacteria.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by apex]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
In nothing we trust, do you have any idea how much energy it would tae to either destroy earth or kill all life on it?

Trust me, you need something like a massive asteroid just to kill everything including bacteria.

I'm just saying that we as a species could be downsized into non-existance.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I've been hearing that from people since the late 1980s. Everyone 'had a feeling' or 'felt that it was immediate' ...etc etc.

Starting in the late 1980s. Then all through the 90's. Now into the 00's. And yet nothing of an apocolyptic nature has happened. The world continues on ...

I'm getting onboard that starship. You're welcome to go if you want.

If you want to stay behind that is your business. If you intend on remaining on planet earth then I suggest that you start taking care of it. Until the ship is actually built we all have no choice but to clean it up and make the best of what we've got.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Be happy to wildcat.

We don't have much time left. We need to work together to get off of this planet. We don't have time for your petty bickering and little bullshi* problems and disagreements.

On a more positive note.

We already hold the keys to the starship in our hands.

Once you understand what money and religion really are, the next logical step is to build the starship.

Whatever the mind can believe it can achieve.

"We don't have much time left. We need to work together to get off of this planet. We don't have time for your petty bickering and little bullshi* problems and disagreements."

Are you talking to me? If you are, how in the world
how is that bulls^n?

It is going to be hard to get off this planet, currently we don't have any device that can power a wormhole and it's not going to be easy to get the fuel to power the rocket anyway. You need statis systems and a very good computer too. And, where's the habitable planet? If there is one, then it would sure take a long time to get to it. Also, where you going to get the money? You can try stealing parts but the government is probably going to think you are terrorists. You will also have to convince many people that we need to get off this planet. They probably aren't going to go because of possible diseases on the new planet. And not to mention you risk spreading diseases to the new planet too which could kill all the wildlife that you need for food. It's very difficult to sterilize your ship and the crew. And on top of all that, the US is probably going to shoot you down anyway unless you are protected by China or Russia. And don't go to Bill Gates because he already thought of this and won't ever leave. You can read about it in the end of this book

ec3.images-amazon.com...

A source that may be able to power your ship is a nuclear reactor. So far we don't have that technology yet and the ones who are researching it (Nasa) won't give it to you.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by wildcat]

[edit on 18-11-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I would get off this planet for freedom, but before we could ever do that, the New World Order will be in place and we would never make it past the moon.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I would get off this planet for freedom, but before we could ever do that, the New World Order will be in place and we would never make it past the moon.

The New World Order will indeed try to enslave man. There is a showdown coming that will leave those that are left with enlightement.

Something Wicked This Way Comes.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Or maybe people just want the NWO to happen, to satisfy several researcher's egos that have studied and complied months to years of exhaustive research.

In fact, if people are living in fear of the NWO now, then it's already well in place. It's running smoothly, and people are helping it happen.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by All Seeing Guy]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The beast is not to be forgiven because the beast knows the rules of the system better than anyone. The outcome of its actions are not only known but must be accepted else blind wishful thinking prevails and we cannot forgive obscene willfulness of the selfish kind.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
That picture of earth is awesome,

how bloody beautiful eh, deep greens, blue's, grey's, whites, browns... all full of life.

pitty we are killing it.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy
In fact, if people are living in fear of the NWO now, then it's already well in place. It's running smoothly, and people are helping it happen.

Ain't that the truth! I suppose it's good in different ways. It does seem that many want a Big Brother. It's like a security blanket. It also gives those that want control the experience of it. And those that still have fear in them, it gives them the experience so they can choose to overcome fear or not. The rest of us, well, it's all we can do to not let the uber stupidity drive us insane.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
The beast is not to be forgiven because the beast knows the rules of the system better than anyone. The outcome of its actions are not only known but must be accepted else blind wishful thinking prevails and we cannot forgive obscene willfulness of the selfish kind.

To not forgive is to play into the duality trap. I, personally, wish to be free from all encumberments. That includes holding any ill feelings towards those that have enslaved us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join