It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive information on the Pentagon to be released soon.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I was actually going through his posts the other day, and yeah..its odd.

He got some good hardcore stuff exposing the US involvment.

now he's gone....

wierd.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I was actually going through his posts the other day, and yeah..its odd.

He got some good hardcore stuff exposing the US involvment.

now he's gone....

wierd.

Well that's what you get for telling them in advance you're going to leak explosive information!
Giving them just enough time to kick in your door before you can post it... Anyway, It's more likely that he's off doing other things or that he really didn't have anything "explosive". I dunno. Maybe the people here who know Jack Tripper can comment on his work?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I thought there was another post on here that stated that flight was headed for WTC 7. I am not sure what to think of this.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
That was flight 93,the plane that chashed in Shanksville,not the pentagon one.

Is this a teaser thread? What the hell man? Don't post a thread that says, "I'm gonna post a thread." Thats retarded.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Profile for Jack Tripper

Username Jack Tripper
Registered 2/7/06 (1.18 messages per day)
Posts 413 (0.01% of total posts.)
Last active: 14-1-2007 at 10:52

So he WAS here on ATS recently...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted any updates but I can tell you that the information will be released very soon.

We had hoped to release it by Jan 31st but we may need an additional week or 2.

We are producing a documentary focusing only on the Pentagon.

It has turned into a monster so we decided to make 2 versions.

So we'll be releasing a comprehensive study about 4 hours long called the "Researchers Edition" and a much shorter nicely packaged one called the "Smoking Gun Version".

I promise you this information will blow the lid off the official story.

It really boils down the the fact that we have conclusive corroborated testimony filmed ON LOCATION showing beyond a shadow of a doubt that the plane flew on the north side of the citgo station making it impossible to hit the light poles and cause the damage to the builiding as outlined in the ASCE report.

We will present the information for free on this site:

www.ThePentaCon.com

I promise to let you know when it's released and I promise you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for you patience.

Lyte Trip
Citizen Investigation Team

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Nice to see you here again, Jack. We were even a little worried about you.
I just can't wait for you to unleash this new materials. But I would bet that it's worth to wait for this one.

TL

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Seems like a nice documentary, to bad it will probably be completely ignored by the government and media like very other good documentary.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TL
Seems like a nice documentary, to bad it will probably be completely ignored by the government and media like very other good documentary.

I feel your frustration TL.

But believe me when I say this will not be your normal documentary that merely points out questionable details.

We have obtained smoking gun evidence!

Although you're probably right that the government and media will try to ignore this for as long as possible........Cititzen Investigaton Team will be seeing to it that this information is in front of ALL of their faces.

Regardless......this corrroborated testimony will most certainly rock the 9/11 truth movement and end the debate once and for all whether or not the plane hit the building.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Interesting Jack, looking forward to your docu. Things some times take time, and its good to get it just right. I would advise you guys to back-up everything as much as possible.

Also, it would be a good idea to get someone to go through possible objections, perhaps on your web-site? That way, the barrage of explanations can be dealt right away.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Jack, please do not start a thread untill you have it complete. This whole topic is non-sense and should be locked.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Interesting Jack, looking forward to your docu. Things some times take time, and its good to get it just right. I would advise you guys to back-up everything as much as possible.

Also, it would be a good idea to get someone to go through possible objections, perhaps on your web-site? That way, the barrage of explanations can be dealt right away.

Good idea.

We have in fact been discussing the info with many "skeptics".

Let's just say the tables have been turned.

Now they are forced to call witnesses liars!

It won't stick though because of the high level of corroboration we have obtained.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1150111
Jack, please do not start a thread untill you have it complete. This whole topic is non-sense and should be locked.

I appreciate your sentiment and I understand why you might be a bit annoyed.

But I assure you the testimony will be released quite soon.

In the mean time, I think it's fair to share with you more details about what we will claim.

We will provide enough testimony that establishes beyond a reasonable doubt that the plane flew on the north side of the citgo station.

If this simple fact is accepted then you must accept that the downed light poles weres staged and the damage to the building was simulated.

We have filmed 3 eyewitnesses to the plane who were at the citgo station at the time.

We filmed them ON THE CITGO STATION PROPERTY enabling them to re-enact their experience for the camera leaving no room for misinterpretation.

These witnesses had a better view of the final flight before the physical damage (starting with the light poles) then ANYONE including witnesses on route 27.

These are independent accounts from particularly credible individuals and they all match.

Their claim is a simple, unambiguous, right or left claim that leaves no doubt about whether or not they could be mistaken.

All three definitively describe the plane as taking the blue line trajectory while the official story REQUIRES the plane to have flown on the red line trajectory since the yellow lines are the light poles that were downed......

.....and since the ASCE report outlines the damage to the building as being in that same trajectory:

So the detractors are going to be forced to call 3 credible witnesses either liars or insane or else admit that 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It's all about their perfect vantage point.

No other witnesses can claim they know for sure on what side of the station the plane flew other than the witnesses that were on the property at the time.

And there is not a single witness that contradicts their claim.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by Jack Tripper]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I can not wait to see it, you are going for the one..two..three knock out with this one.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revelmonk
I can not wait to see it, you are going for the one..two..three knock out with this one.

We certainly are.

This testimony is so solid that we'll be taking it to the authorities.

But NOT before we make it available for the people first!

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Jack, does this flight path coincide with the flight path from the flight data recorder? In the documentary from pilots for 9/11 truth, they also show a flight path that shows the plane could not have knocked down the light poles. If you haven't seen it, a link to the documentary is in the first post of this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Good Stuff Jack,

Bout time someone with the resources got something like this together to stick it up to Bush and his band of puppets!

Cant wait to see the documentary and will pass it on to whoever I know.

As someone hit on earlier, Jack, do you know anything about or have you come across the notiuon that the plane that came down (or was shot down) in the fields in Pensylvania (i think thats where it came down) was destined to hit Trade Centre Buiilding 7 ? You know, the one that was "pulled"?

Ive read this elswhere too, that when they planted the explosives in the twin towers they also planted explosives in this building, but when the passengers overtook the plane, the government shot it down to shut them all up, incase they found out via the hijackers maybe of where their target was supposed to be and called someone on a cell phone or something. Thus with Trade Centre 7 fully planted with explosives they "pulled it" too to try and cover their tracks.

Just an idea Jack, what would you think about talking to the families of the victims of the downed plane incase someone on board did actually tell them something and they are scared to say anything now or maybe they were all told to shut it by government agents.

Could make for another good documentary maybe?

Keep it up

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The fact that the government wont release the secruity videos proves without a doubt they are hiding the fact it was an inside job..

..this will make things more obvious.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Jack, does this flight path coincide with the flight path from the flight data recorder? In the documentary from pilots for 9/11 truth, they also show a flight path that shows the plane could not have knocked down the light poles. If you haven't seen it, a link to the documentary is in the first post of this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not exactly but yes in the sense that both are anomalous in regards to the physical damage.

Pilots for 9/11 Truth is our brother organization.

We support each other 100%.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join