It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Explosive information on the Pentagon to be released soon.

page: 3
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

Could make for another good documentary maybe?

Keep it up


Those are all great theories worth investigating for sure.

And Citizen Investigation Team is committed to examining everything as necessary.

But to be honest with you we believe the evidence we currently have is enough to blow the case wide open.

Hopefully we can get the world to agree and there won't be a need for further investigation into "how" so we can start focusing on the "who".




posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I've read through this thread carefully. Am I to understand that someone is still claiming a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon but that it flew in from a different direction? Sorry if I misunderstood.



posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I've read through this thread carefully. Am I to understand that someone is still claiming a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon but that it flew in from a different direction? Sorry if I misunderstood.


Not quite.

More like the passenger airliner flew from a different direction and therefore can't be what damaged the building.



posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
More like the passenger airliner flew from a different direction and therefore can't be what damaged the building.


Sounds good to me. Are you going to address the 2 explosions? The first explosion at 9:32 (the helipad clock) and the second explosion at 9:37? (No. Pentagon clocks don't run 6 minutes slow.) I look forward to your revelation.



posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So the plane flew from a different direction low, and over the Pentagon - not into the pentagon....right? It kept on going.

But once it flew over the Pentagon, the missile or planted bomb or whatever went off thus hoping to make the people who might have seen the incident think it did hit the pentagon when it fact it didnt.

This is what your saying isnt Jack, with witnesses to back it up, right?

Are you by any chance trying to get or have you had someone higher up slip you the camera recording from Gas station that the FBI quite promptly removed after the incident?

And if not, do you think you know what was on the recording or what the Government was quickly trying to hide?

Good work mate



posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
More like the passenger airliner flew from a different direction and therefore can't be what damaged the building.


Sounds good to me. Are you going to address the 2 explosions? The first explosion at 9:32 (the helipad clock) and the second explosion at 9:37? (No. Pentagon clocks don't run 6 minutes slow.) I look forward to your revelation.


Yes it's addressed.

But we don't have any additional information in this regard other than the pictures of the clocks that everyone has already seen.



posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
So the plane flew from a different direction low, and over the Pentagon - not into the pentagon....right? It kept on going.

But once it flew over the Pentagon, the missile or planted bomb or whatever went off thus hoping to make the people who might have seen the incident think it did hit the pentagon when it fact it didnt.

This is what your saying isnt Jack, with witnesses to back it up, right?

Are you by any chance trying to get or have you had someone higher up slip you the camera recording from Gas station that the FBI quite promptly removed after the incident?

And if not, do you think you know what was on the recording or what the Government was quickly trying to hide?

Good work mate


Yes that is an accurate portrayal.

The citgo video was released in the beginning of september last year.

You can see it here:

citgo video

There is no visible plane.

The odd thing is that they sequestered it for 5 years but "coincidentally" released it within a couple weeks after we first posted about talking to the first witness that saw the plane on the north.



posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper

We will provide enough testimony that establishes beyond a reasonable doubt that the plane flew on the north side of the citgo station.

If this simple fact is accepted then you must accept that the downed light poles weres staged and the damage to the building was simulated.

We have filmed 3 eyewitnesses to the plane who were at the citgo station at the time.

We filmed them ON THE CITGO STATION PROPERTY enabling them to re-enact their experience for the camera leaving no room for misinterpretation.

These witnesses had a better view of the final flight before the physical damage (starting with the light poles) then ANYONE including witnesses on route 27.

These are independent accounts from particularly credible individuals and they all match.

Their claim is a simple, unambiguous, right or left claim that leaves no doubt about whether or not they could be mistaken.


All three definitively describe the plane as taking the blue line trajectory while the official story REQUIRES the plane to have flown on the red line trajectory since the yellow lines are the light poles that were downed......




.....and since the ASCE report outlines the damage to the building as being in that same trajectory:



So the detractors are going to be forced to call 3 credible witnesses either liars or insane or else admit that 9/11 was an inside job.



Do you realize that what your eye-witnesses claim matches exactly with the NTSB flight recorder data, which contradicts the "official" flight path? TruthSeekerMP posted this link:

video.google.com...

Apparently the NTSB animation of Flight 77 corresponds exactly to your eye-witness reports from the Citgo station. Did these witnesses claim to see the plane hit the Pentagon?


kix

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
1) Be careful, if you have really good info, the power that be WILL and maybe ARE on your tail...

2) Be careful of disinfo agents, they will turn everything upside down and make outright lies to cover "tracks" (maybe we will see the "regulars here")

3) Do you give an explanation about the consecuences of your investigation?, I am talking about the hard questions, like if there is no 757, where they were taken, were killed, th eplane landed elsewhere etc etc...you know the tough questions...

Kudos for you time and excelent research be careful and I am saving my wats....



posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper

Originally posted by Revelmonk
I can not wait to see it, you are going for the one..two..three knock out with this one.


We certainly are.

This testimony is so solid that we'll be taking it to the authorities.

But NOT before we make it available for the people first!



I was asking about you Jack. Good to see you back again.
Keep up the good work and we will name a city after you guys when this is all done.

I was wondering what authorities you are going to take this information to?
Have you developed a good strategy to ensure the information isnt buried?
Have you thought about mass media attention?



posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Originally posted by Jack Tripper

Originally posted by Revelmonk
I can not wait to see it, you are going for the one..two..three knock out with this one.


We certainly are.

This testimony is so solid that we'll be taking it to the authorities.

But NOT before we make it available for the people first!



I was asking about you Jack. Good to see you back again.
Keep up the good work and we will name a city after you guys when this is all done.

I was wondering what authorities you are going to take this information to?
Have you developed a good strategy to ensure the information isnt buried?
Have you thought about mass media attention?


Excellent question Bravo.

And yes we do have a strategy.

That is of course to compile a full documentary and release it to the world while simultaneously contacting media and authorities.

We plan to take it to the Pentagon police, Arlington county police, and even the FBI.

Of course we'll contact all major media outlets but I'm sure we'll get a better response from alternative outlets.

Don't worry though.......the 9/11 truth movement will be getting the info first!




posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Jack,

If the plane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon went "missing", what do you think are the chances that this may be the plane that the CIA is using around the world for their rendition programs?



posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
As I remember correctly, the 'official' report stated that the plane came in at a trajectory that would have taken it between the Citgo station and the overhead sign across from it. Judging from the height of the pic that was taken from, I say that it would have been dang near impossible for that to happen. Considering that the '757-200R' that reportedly hit the building have a wingspan of over 130 feet in length.

It may not have been a Boeing that hit the building as like what the original report said it was. I don't doubt that it was a plane that hit the Pentagon, but I do doubt the original flight path. The path and trajectory that J.T. has came up with seems more sensible to me.

By the way, Welcome Back Jack!



posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I remember reading or watching something a while ago now that said that two of the planes ID numbers were still actually in use and suggested these particular planes could never had been destroyed. There was something about engine numbers too. Does anyone remember this? I don't think I read it here maybe one of the documentaries?



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Updates on this evidence release date, etc.?

There are many within the movement very ready for this to come public.



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Nice if you have news, keep it secret until you release them. I am sure somebody is watching these forums ! It's easy for 1 or 2 people to do it, how many big forums are there ?
Sorry for my paranoia
I hope you make a good story and people believe it

[edit on 5-2-2007 by pai mei]



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
Nice if you have news, keep it secret until you release them. I am sure somebody is watching these forums ! It's easy for 1 or 2 people to do it, how many big forums are there ?


How many people here have gone missing since discussing about 9/11 and trying to reveal the "truth"?



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Keep working the "Truth is out there", you just have to search for it. I don't remember the exact quote but nothing worth having was easy,etc.

I will be checking back to see what you find.

Aren't they explaining the wing span issue with it shattered in a million pieces


[edit on 5-2-2007 by Royal76]



posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Keeping an open mind as always, and looking forward to this video. Iv'e been looking at the Pentagon evidence for years and while I still can't in good conscience buy the official story, I just keep getting more sure the no-757 arguments are amost pure and total crap - it's somebody's weak spot, but not the government's. It'd be a miracle to change my mind, so Jack, why don't you send me a copy when it's done and put it to the test - risk a bad review for the chance of a coup and changing the Frustrating Fraud guy's mind?
Otherwise I'll see it when I do or settle for reviews. And that's fine. Anyway, good luck man!


kix

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Today is Feb 9...any info yet????

tic tac tic tac....




top topics



 
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join