It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive information on the Pentagon to be released soon.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Jack I cant wait for the finished product. You and your team will be heros, just remember us little folk when you are on MSNBC. Caustic Logic turned me onto The book "The terror Timeline". I will be tearing through that as well.

(98% yet????)

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
JackTripper

Good trailer. A lot of people see the Pentagon as a 'honey pot' to catch and ensnare 'truth seekers', so it will be most interesting what turns up. I am looking forward to discovering some truth no matter where it leads.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Do you know the length of the documentary that you are shooting for?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Jack, I was wondering if you could answer a few questions about the video from PilotsFor911Truth since you have contact with them. I watched the video from them in this thread.

Pandora's Black Box - Chapter Two - Flight Of American 77 Released!

And I also read how they received the flight data from the NTSB on their website.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

I was wondering that if their data shows the plane was too high to hit the Pentagon, and after viewing the trailer for your documentary that agrees with this theory, then where did the flight data come from?

Have the PilotsFor911Truth verified that the data they were given from the NTSB actually came from the black box that was recovered at the Pentagon? If it did, how can they say that the plane didn’t hit the Pentagon?

I’m not trying to debunk this theory, it just seems to me to be a catch 22. According to this theory, the flight data could not have come from the BB recovered at the Pentagon, so it would have had to either come from the plane that didn’t crash, or the data was made up. Either way, the NTSB did not provide the actual data and would have to be in on the cover-up. If you go one step further and say that they were in on it, then why would they give data that showed the plane was too high?

Hopefully you can shed some light on this.

[edit on 2/14/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Maybe they were in on it, but wanted the truth to come out maybe??

Like for example, have you ever been in a situation where you were told to be in something that you didn't want to be, but just for safety-sakes, you did it anyways? (I hope that makes sense)

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Hopefully you can shed some light on this.

Great questions Hal.

Yes the FDR shows the plane too high to hit the light poles or the pentagon in the manner that coincides with the physical damage.

Naturally there is no way to verify if the FDR was actually found in the Pentagon and in light of the eyewitness testimony we will present and of course the anomalies in the FDR itself we believe this is quite unlikely.

We also can't explain why they released anomalous data but they did.

Perhaps it was leaked.

They have only played dumb when confronted about it and there was even response of amazement that we had the data at all from some.

The FDR does not perfectly match the witness flight path either but BOTH are 100% irreconcilable with the physical damage.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
JackTripper

Good trailer. A lot of people see the Pentagon as a 'honey pot' to catch and ensnare 'truth seekers', so it will be most interesting what turns up. I am looking forward to discovering some truth no matter where it leads.

Thanks and yes that is very true.

We are quite certain the information we present will change this.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
They have only played dumb when confronted about it and there was even response of amazement that we had the data at all from some.

Thanks for the reply. I guess we should be asking the NTSB these questions, but I see on the PFT website the NTSB had no comment.

If I were you guys, I would keep after them for an answer. I would certainly say this would warrant an investigation.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Thanks for the reply. I guess we should be asking the NTSB these questions, but I see on the PFT website the NTSB had no comment.

If I were you guys, I would keep after them for an answer. I would certainly say this would warrant an investigation.

Keep up the good work.

Yes that is the plan but you can probably imagine what it's like trying to get information out of a government agency that is under fire and refuses to talk.

That's why we hope PFT will force them to respond by making this information widely known.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I am eagerly awaiting your documentary and I would like to know your take on the missing trillions? from the Pentagon as well as your thoughts on what hit the building, I can't see how a large, commercial jet would just dissappear without any identifiable wreckage into a sixteen foot wide hole. I think people believe what they want to believe and no amount of evidence is going to change their minds. Perhaps they just don't want to know the truth. I for one do.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here's a simple cover to your documentary

*NOTE* I said SIMPLE! But hopefully, you get the idea. I'm no artist

Yes I forgot to turn it around
my bad

[edit on 14-2-2007 by BigMoser]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Excellent Trailer Jack. Cant wait for the finished product. Maybe the mods could send out a mass u2u with a link when it becomes available on the web for all to see. That way we will know right when its available for viewing. Keep up the excellent investigative work my friend.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Where did the 3d simulation come from? Was it something you guys made or have I seen it before? I can't remember

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It was produced specifically for us by this cool dude in Italy named Pier.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Quick question, if your right then why do you think the plane didn't follow the right path which would have taken it over the light poles (the only thing i can think of is pilot error which seems odd given the amount of preperation that must have gone into this). Also are you aware of any witnesses that saw the poles fall on there own. It may be worth investigating the witnesses who claim they saw the plain hit the poles, see if they have any government connections.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If Jack has the answers in the documentary Nightmare, he might leave it alone so we can see for ourselves what kind of field research he has gone through this time around...

But I am wondering the same thing, if the plane was on the witnesses course, what DID bring the lightpoles down?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

lol.. nice avatar...

Cheers!
Rob
co-founder
pilotsfor911truth.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hi Rob, Welcome to the Forums!

Will the Pilots for 911 truth be joining us for these discussions?

we have the Co-Founder, how about the rest of them?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by johndoex

lol.. nice avatar...

Cheers!
Rob
co-founder
pilotsfor911truth.org...

Haha!

Thanks bro.

Gotta love that look on a mustachiod Jack Tripper!

Good to see you here.

People here have a lot of questions about the FDR.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser
Hi Rob, Welcome to the Forums!

Will the Pilots for 911 truth be joining us for these discussions?

we have the Co-Founder, how about the rest of them?

Rob is THE main pilot.

If you have ANY questions about the FDR....this is the man!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join