It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impoverished black America: what was tupac?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This may scare some people..

But at Biggies death scene apparently a member of the nation of islam was spotted there...

Tupac hired body-guards (the nation of islam) to protect him, after recieving death threats from certain people... than he found out that the people protecting him were the ones threatening his life... causing him to be paranoid and scared to the point of wearing a bullet-proof vest.

So IMO the nation of islam.. NOI was in a sense connected to both deaths. ...of two best-friends... that were turned on each-other.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
So IMO the nation of islam.. NOI was in a sense connected to both deaths. ...of two best-friends... that were turned on each-other.

Thank you for bringing that into the discussion. I had forgotten that.

But, honestly, that just makes the whole thing look more sketchy because, when was the last time the NOI guarded a famous person who was subsequently murdered, in public?

Malcolm.

And, now that I think about it, wasn't it the same set-up? Malcolm vs Martin, Pac vs Biggie... almost like someone is following a script.

Remember, no one in this story is who they appear to be. Suge was supposed to be Pac's friend, Puffy was supposed to be Biggie's friend, the police are supposed to... I don't know, do their freakin job and investigate....

Maybe there were people who were dressed like NOI, or maybe they really were NOI. There are well-founded suspicions that they've been infiltrated by the government before.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i've read about it most (non)militant black empowerement, etc. groups like the nation of islam and the black panthers were infilitrated by the government, so there is a possibility that government agents could have used these groups to orchestrate these deaths... or maybe just NOI saw that pac and biggy and malcol and martin were not the right people or dissapproved of them and though "hey lets kill em!"

too many weird things, i mean can't these government people make two people die without so many leads to themselves, i mean if teh US government can't orchestrate two people's death without so much fuss and loom and gloom going around about it betweent he people, then what exactly can they do if they want to kill a government official in the US or outside... kinda makes me laugh... and then again it might have not been the gov....

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by INc2006
i mean if teh US government can't orchestrate two people's death without so much fuss and loom and gloom going around about it betweent he people, then what exactly can they do if they want to kill a government official in the US or outside... kinda makes me laugh... and then again it might have not been the gov....

The government is sneaky when they want to be. Like all those sneaky bills they keep passing to take away our civil liberties. They make a big deal when (they think) it is useful to do so, like the Medicare bill.

For example, if Tupac and Biggie had died within a year of each other, with no fanfare and no obvious connection (a car crash, a suicide, whatever), people might have thought, Hmmm, interesting coincidence. Like ATS'ers did when all those scientists started dropping like flies a few years ago.

Instead, they packaged the story to sell: Two 'gangsta' rappers kill each other in a violent intersection of lyrical 'beef' and real-lfe gang activity. That way it looks like, Oh well, they were ignorant criminals, and now they're dead.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
hey so what's new, haven't seen nothing in two days, thought i'll bump it up... anyway lets take this away from the conspiracy side a little bit, and take it into why was Tupac the only one who had songs about real stuff, why was he the only one? i mean out of all the rappers, there wasn't anybody like him, and it's been like that for 10 years now, for 10 years there have been no "prominent" rapper?? why??

btw if anybody could tell me about the black panthers i'd appreciate it...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Tupac father is not dead. Tupac didnt who he was, Interview with his father is here youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
hwo come tupac says his father's dead a bunch of times in the songs? and mentions his father every once in a while? like in "Blasphemy" he says "remember what my papa told me" and "i got advice from my father" or in "thugz mansion" he says "watch my dady scream PEACE while the other man shot him.."???????????

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

hwo come tupac says his father's dead a bunch of times in the songs? and mentions his father every once in a while? like in "Blasphemy" he says "remember what my papa told me" and "i got advice from my father" or in "thugz mansion" he says "watch my dady scream PEACE while the other man shot him.."???????????

Because mother told him first, she dont know who his father was, than she said he was dead.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
ok listen i just watched this movie about JFK's murder and an investigation, it's a movie that takes it's story from real events, so this investigation really happened, and from waht i saw, a newly formed, out of the blue, conspiracy mind ceam to me, so now i'm really freaking close to believing what y'all say about tupacs murder, there's just too many weird things to consider, tupac didn't wear a bullet proof vest, suge knight, turned away fromt eh hospital, the police didn't secure the crime scene, no autopsy, cremation right the next day after he died, no funeral, suge knight was only grazed, none of the entourage of bodyguard-filled cars chased down the killer, no witnesses in a street in LAS VEGAS, a supposed appearance of a NOI member near the crime scene, and i bet many others, all contribute to a conspiracy here, and after what i saw in that movie, and news on the murder of this lebanese minister, and other murder, i can easily see a politically motivated murder of Tupac, or maybe just that they wanted to cover up the truth, so they killed him. i just wanted to post this to get it off my back. plus hey i summed up most of what y'all posted... lol..

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Tupac played many characters... characters of himself, .. deep down.. he might not have witnessed those events as Tupac, watching his own father get shot, but I imagine he has felt the pain of his closest comrades, he was a shining figure for them.. and he wrote about a lot of his friends lives.. and made it beautiful .. it really impacted their lives.. as you can tell by some of his closest REAL friends.
I know quite a bit about him.. he was a true leader when they needed it.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

Tupac played many characters... characters of himself, .. deep down.. he might not have witnessed those events as Tupac, watching his own father get shot, but I imagine he has felt the pain of his closest comrades, he was a shining figure for them.. and he wrote about a lot of his friends lives.. and made it beautiful .. it really impacted their lives.. as you can tell by some of his closest REAL friends.
I know quite a bit about him.. he was a true leader when they needed it.

hey listen this thread is made about tupac, so might as well spill everything you know about the guy, it might make what happened a little clearer...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This will clear up any misunderstandings!
en.wikipedia.org...

The Nation of Islam had NOTHING to do with the deaths of Malcolm NOR TUPAC SHAKUR!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I believe that Tupac is dead. But I also know that his message in the songs he wrote and sang was, although tinged with anger, right on the money in the conditions that they talked about. And the basic message of what he was trying to say was that if things weren't so impoverished for low income families and people of color, that there wouldn't have been that gang mentality or thuggery that developed as it did and to the extent that it did. He WAS talking about the underlying reasons for it. It's to bad that politicians like Dan Quayle attacked the messenger and the message, But then again, what would we expect someone of means and wealth to do. I guess it's much easier for the well to do to do that instead of trying to do the right thing by helping to make sure that those that don't have get a better shot at life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join