It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan on Mars!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Have a look at the image below taken by the Mars Global Surveyor.

MOC Image m1501228b
Image J. Danger
Courtesy: Dangerzone Productions

Do you notice two anomalies?

The first is the artificial looking 'glass tubes' on Mars. Sand dunes? Look again. There's something more than meets the eye!! Notice the shadows of the overhang? And the symmetry of the 'structure'?

But it doesn't end here. Do you notice a face toward the left of the tunnel? The pics below, clear this up a bit by false coloration:

Image Enhancements by Kevin Klettke and Eric C. Lausch
Colorization by Keith Laney
Courtesy: Dangerzone Productions

Parameters:

Resolution is 4.47 meters/pixel.
At a scale of 4.47 meters/pixel a quick pixel count in Photoshop yields a height of approx 74 pixels (top of Forehead) by a width of approx 41 pixels (width of humanoid head). This tranlates to approximately 331m high by 183m wide (1085 feet by 600 feet).

The entire anomaly (humanoid and fish sculpture) is approximately 131 pixels high by 88 pixels wide or 585m by 393m (1920ft by 1289ft).

..More

[edit on 11-11-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It's just a big rock. And there are no tunnels or tubes, they're gullies where the sand has collected in dunes.

There are some very real evidences of life on Mars, but every odd looking rock is not a giant face. If there ever was a civilization on Mars that built oversized faces everywhere, they would have left a few roads and buildings don't you think? I mean, we can identify camel tracks from thousands of years ago in earth satellite photo's so at least a single paved road or ruin of a building should have turned up on Mars photo's by now.

All these faces are silly. If the satellite camera's perspective was different, if the orientation was different, or if the lighting was different, they wouldn't look like faces at all.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Do you notice two anomalies?

No, how can I (or anyone else) know what is normal and what is abnormal on Mars to call those things we do not understand "anomalies"? Unless we call them "knowledge anomalies", because we do not know what they are.

The first is the artificial looking 'glass tubes' on Mars. Sand dunes? Look again. There's something more than meets the eye!! Notice the shadows of the overhang? And the symmetry of the 'structure'?
There is no symmetry in the "structure".

And yes, to me they look like series of dunes perpendicular to the gully.

This kind of post is getting boring. Almost every day there appears another "anomaly" on Mars or on the the Moon that brings nothing new.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Pretty sure this has been discussed here before, I cant seem to find the thread though.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Sorry for the one liner, but hey . . .looks like we finally found the entrance to Castle Grayskull. Someone alert He-Man!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Those do not look like sand dunes to me. Show me a picture of sand dunes on earth that look so straight and regular.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Those do not look like sand dunes to me. Show me a picture of sand dunes on earth that look so straight and regular.

That picture was not taken on earth. The conditions and scale are completely different, Thus cannot be compared.

What your saying Is like saying Jupiter's Red Spot is not a hurricane. Why? Because there are no hurricanes on Earth that are 40,000 kilometers wide and have lasted hundreds of years.

Anyway, there have been many threads on ATS about the human brain's familiarity perceptions.
Evil faces in WTC smoke, heavenly figures in the clouds, and now more recently, landscapes on Mars.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The God of War is gunna be pissed off when he finds out about this.. . . .

hail satan!

mebbe its just a wormbaby. yeah mars wormbaby.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Almost every day there appears another "anomaly" on Mars or on the the Moon that brings nothing new.

OK. Seen this? The huge tower on Mars! Now sure this doesn't look like a 'crater', a 'shadow' of some sort, 'dust' on the lense, 'camera tricks', 'light and shade effects', and so on. Probably 'swamp gas'!!

Another 'Anomaly' on Mars!! Any fresh ideas??

MO3-00946
Courtesy: Mars UnEarthed" & Trip McCann.

An enormous enigmatic inverted "V" etched upon the Martian topography.
However this object when rotated is quite clearly an enormous monolith
with a more diffuse shadow trailing off from its base.

..More

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
my my my, quite the imagination you have!

while your observations are utterly ridiculous, the images you provide are very intriguing.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
How can anyone draw a conclusion that it's anything other than a natural formation without better resolution pictures ?

You could say the same thing about naturally occurring hoodoos that you can find all over our own planet if the picture was taken the same way.

Do you think this was made by aliens ?

www.edbergphoto.com...

You can speculate all you want about vague images that have been poorly interpreted by people that think they see something, but that's just bad science.

[edit on 13/11/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Yes, but a hoodoo is not thousands of feet high!

OK, here's one for the road. Not Satan but a 'Martian king's face'.

MOC Image M0203051
Image courtesy of Dr. Tom Van Flandern

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Well, seeing is believing, the rest is up to you.

you can look at just about anything (I.E a natural formation) and come to the conclusion that you see something, such as a face.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by prototism
my my my, quite the imagination you have!

Yeah! You're right on! Imagination. That's what separates us from animals doesn't it??

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Few people who have seriously taken an interest in martian topography and the seemingly endless images submitted on websites could claim that Mars has quite a disproportionate amount of geophysical oddities, anomalies and features.
I am sure many members would agree that the Martian terrain is rich in strange structures with compelling evidence that Mars has been occupied by intelligent and unknown visitors in the distant past.
I am not a qualified scientist, geologist nor archeologist but the more I see of these
images the more I'm convinced we were not alone at one period in Planet Earths long forgotten past.
Mars Orbital Surveyor has been invaluable in bringing home these images for all to see and scrutinise, however, somtimes our eyes and minds do tend to see what wewant to believe contrary to our intuitive judgement. The anomalies we view may be nothing more than natural geological forces shaping the planets terrain over its long history.....but many times I doubt that this is the case.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hold on Mikesingh fasten your seat belt. To the S.E. corner of the pic at the end of the accordian glass tubes you will see a white humanoid or Martonian mans face. The face is a side view facing East or to the right in the pic and contains the letter S, on the simple headress. I will penetrate the envelope and will give you some shocking visual results. Rik

[edit on 18-11-2006 by rikriley]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well if I had control of nuclear wareheads I'd #^@% obliterate all suspicious rock formations to dust. Who's with me?

[edit on 18-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Mikesingh, remember what I told you the reason for stealthing the surface of Mars. Your neighbor has nuclear weapons and they go to war at the drop of a hat. On Mars what you think and see is isn't and what you think and see isn't is. Grammer not intended. Rik Riley

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
It's just a big rock. And there are no tunnels or tubes, they're gullies where the sand has collected in dunes.

There are some very real evidences of life on Mars, but every odd looking rock is not a giant face. If there ever was a civilization on Mars that built oversized faces everywhere, they would have left a few roads and buildings don't you think? I mean, we can identify camel tracks from thousands of years ago in earth satellite photo's so at least a single paved road or ruin of a building should have turned up on Mars photo's by now.

All these faces are silly. If the satellite camera's perspective was different, if the orientation was different, or if the lighting was different, they wouldn't look like faces at all.

exactly, well put.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The human brain is wired up to recognise human faces automatically. Seeing such order in the chaos is inevitable and happens everywhere, not just on mars or the moon. We see faces in toast, in bushes, in grass, on pieces of wood, on rusty metal, even in interferance on the TV if we look hard enough.

There is a well known "mental game" that our mind plays when it's bored, that involves seeing geometric shapes in things. Finding triangles is common. It's all part of the same phenomenon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join