It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan on Mars!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
if this helps u sleep better good for you

but regardless of the mind being able to pick up human shapes or having a tendency to do it does this mean

that human shapes on other planets are not there

that's like saying something is not happening cause there is also a tendency to see what is happening as something else it is really a simple abstraction of thought that is worthless as a persuasive point for having no faces on mars

the persuasiveness of some arguments can lose most leverage when viewed with critical thinking so much so that it is curious when viewed from a different perspective that this seemed persuasive in the first place

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Mikesingn, remember I have cracked the visual code on Mars. This will knock your socks off what I am going to show you. Now go to the top middle of this pic you will see what looks like an indention or crater. Look to the bottom of the crater you will see a shape that looks similar to a white stallion, this is only for a reference point. Follow the outside perimeter of the crater remember look for patterns. You will see a humanoid or better known as dark Martonian male face. A cross between Egyptian and Aztec image. The face is looking more to the right, a side view. On top of the head is an approx. 35 degree angle head garmet similar to a design of a low pitched roof. You will not see it at first it may take you 1 to 10 minutes to actually see the image. Remember I said image. When you see it for the first time you will fall out of your chair. Some will never see the image. Rik Riley

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikrileySome will never see the image. Rik Riley
You are right, I cannot see any image, but I cannot also see what picture you are talking about, so if I knew what picture should I be looking at maybe I could see that image.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Rik, check out the enlargement which I've marked below. Is this what you're talking of? I've marked the horse, which is clear. But is the 'Aztec's' face I've outlined, correct?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Rik, check out the enlargement which I've marked below. Is this what you're talking of? I've marked the horse, which is clear. But is the 'Aztec's' face I've outlined, correct?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
First photo Mikesingn posted on new thread Satan on Mars!! taken by Global Surveyor on 1st page. Rik

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Bingo you got it Mikesingh, but resolution is lost as we know when you blow the pic up for better viewing. The Egyptian Aztec looking image is 10 times as clear before enlarging the pic and completely looks different. Do not worry you will eventually see the image. You are looking at holograms so when you back away from the screen you can see these anamolies better. The Martonians knew outsiders would be viewing the surface from outer space. The holograms tell a visual story on the surface of Mars and images are tatooed by way of a grid. No different then crop circles but thru holograms on the surface. As I said the Martonians left holographic images in the past and as well as today to disguise things that they do or do not want outsiders to see. This is what I call stealthing. When I first discovered these holograms I thought this to be impossible. I am now telling Earthlings for the first time thru out our world how I cracked the visual code on Mars by discovering these holograms. Now the world will view Mars and our Solar System from a different vantage point and this includes the entire Solar System. By the way I will explain further what I see viewing the holograms on your pic Satan on Mars S.E. and S.W. of what I call the Scorpion. Rik Riley

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
if this helps u sleep better good for you

but regardless of the mind being able to pick up human shapes or having a tendency to do it does this mean

that human shapes on other planets are not there

that's like saying something is not happening cause there is also a tendency to see what is happening as something else it is really a simple abstraction of thought that is worthless as a persuasive point for having no faces on mars

the persuasiveness of some arguments can lose most leverage when viewed with critical thinking so much so that it is curious when viewed from a different perspective that this seemed persuasive in the first place

This is true, but to be honest none of these cases are particularly strong. Cases such as the face on the moon are understandable and merit research, but looking into every single vaguely facelike pattern is a waste of time, especially when the vast majority of people can't even see the same face or figure, or if the person is just going out looking for such faces. For heaven's sake there are people who see faces in TOAST.

The question has to at some point be asked why the heck aliens would want to put faces on these planets anyway? What purpose would it serve to have more than one of these faces on a planet, and even more pressing is the question of why some would be built so vague that they're more like inkblots and those eye-test "numbers among the dots" pictures than actual vivid faces?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MouseOnMars

The question has to at some point be asked why the heck aliens would want to put faces on these planets anyway? What purpose would it serve to have more than one of these faces on a planet, and even more pressing is the question of why some would be built so vague that they're more like inkblots and those eye-test "numbers among the dots" pictures than actual vivid faces?

Ok. To answer your first question, I would start by asking you a question instead.
Who on earth (pun unintended) have made the strange figures and lines on the plains of Nazca in Peru that can only be seen from the air? Why have they been made? Any answers? Do we know? Will we ever know? Do we understand 'alien' psychology?

Illustrations of the different types of gigantic figures
drawn on the plains of Nazca. These are visible only
from the air.

The 'Astronaut' at 32m length, discovered by
Eduardo Herran in 1982.

And as to why those 'faces' on Mas are so smudgey is because they are probably hundreds of thousands of years old. You know how ruins, a few thousand years old, look from the air? Pretty smudgey too!

jra

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Those do not look like sand dunes to me. Show me a picture of sand dunes on earth that look so straight and regular.

maps.google.com...,-1.562805&spn=0.729493,1.109619&t=k&om=0

maps.google.com...,-10.011292&spn=0.759695,1.109619&t=k

Other odd, but naturally occurring patterns on Earth.
maps.google.com...,-1.562805&spn=0.729493,1.109619&t=k&om=0

maps.google.com...,-11.394539&spn=0.189921,0.277405&t=k

Take the time and go explore Africa in Google Maps or Google Earth. One can find many bizarre and interesting natural formations here. Why should Mars be any different?

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i think its fair enough to discuss these wierdy things on mars (not very technical i know, but i think its quite a good description)
Mars is generally a damn odd place, theres 'buildings' and 'faces' all over it

I DID HAVE A LINK HERE BUT ITS ALMOST 4AM AND I CANT BE BOTHERED TO MAKE THE CODING WORK
ASK ME FOR IT IF YOU LIKE

We still dont know what the hell the sphinx is, or where the egyptians 'suddenly' gained their knowledge, or why those big heads are sitting all over easter island, and all these are on the planet we live on and can access these site easily.

If aliens have visited this galaxy i doubt they would just call on earth, like a tourist, surely they would roam about, and visit all the sites, im sure if you look hard enough there will be evidence of a starbucks on pluto!

Of course i could be wrong, which means the next step is elvis' face in muffin :S

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Irisa]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Yes, but a hoodoo is not thousands of feet high!

OK, here's one for the road. Not Satan but a 'Martian king's face'.

MOC Image M0203051
Image courtesy of Dr. Tom Van Flandern

WOW! So this face is on Mars? What's/who's the source, is it reliable?
That's a face and it looks like a crown is perched on his head... no guessing here. This is a face and it's as clear as day. It's much clearer and less abstract than that other face on Mars that's more well-known.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Yes, but a hoodoo is not thousands of feet high!

OK, here's one for the road. Not Satan but a 'Martian king's face'.

MOC Image M0203051
Image courtesy of Dr. Tom Van Flandern

WOW! So this face is on Mars? What's/who's the source, is it reliable?
That's a face and it looks like a crown is perched on his head... no guessing here. This is a face and it's as clear as day. It's much clearer and less abstract than that other face on Mars that's more well-known.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Palasheea]

I've got to say this one is a pretty strange coincidence. The protrusion of the super orbital brow, nose, and chin. And the side of the face. I am not saying I think this was manufactured, but man, that is a pretty strange coincidence.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I don't exactly believe in the whole faces on mars thing, but i'm going to go out on a limb and go as far as to say that the face above, the 'king', actually looks like a pharoah.

The 'crown' is a similar shape to what the earlier pharaohs wore, except there was a snake that curved upwards and out from the front... it may have been there but has been worn away. Who knows?

*EDIT: If you look closely you can actually see the shape of a cobra's head rising from the centre of the crown.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by fooffstarr]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
I don't exactly believe in the whole faces on mars thing, but i'm going to go out on a limb and go as far as to say that the face above, the 'king', actually looks like a pharoah.

The 'crown' is a similar shape to what the earlier pharaohs wore, except there was a snake that curved upwards and out from the front... it may have been there but has been worn away. Who knows?

*EDIT: If you look closely you can actually see the shape of a cobra's head rising from the centre of the crown.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by fooffstarr]

Right.... I got at far as the part where you're saying the part about it looking like a pharaoh's 'crown' and the absence of the snake and so on ... where I was saying to myself .. "huh, huh... not so... I'm seeing a reptilian face in that area" -- and then I read your edit ... and yes, I agree with you, there's something there that looks eroded a little (like the right side of the face that's wearing that crown is) ... but something is there. I need to blow this one up and evaluate it in an editor to see what the details of this face looks like. Fascinating find! I'm amazed that I've never seen this photo before!

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Just makes me say "hmmmm....".

It seems to me that looking at rock formations and such other natural phenomenon, leaves much to the imagination.

Just as interpreting what you see while looking at cloud formations, etc.

And just think about it mike, your view is far from objective. You have a noticeable interest in finding some correlation between extraterrestrial life and these supposed "natural formations".

I think that perhaps that you are too narrowly focused, and fooling yourself to believe what you truly want to believe.

Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irisa

If aliens have visited this galaxy i doubt they would just call on earth, like a tourist, surely they would roam about, and visit all the sites, im sure if you look hard enough there will be evidence of a starbucks on pluto!

Mech, Irisa has a point there!!
Heck! Why not? I wonder if you've read my thread here (Can Anyone Debunk This Theory?). That would probably put things in the right perspective!

And hmm...I don't have a one-track mind! In fact I have an open one!
Better this way than keeping it closed.

Call me a nut or whatever. But I find this fascinating!

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   

if you look hard enough there will be evidence of a starbucks on pluto!

Mech, Irisa has a point there!!

Actually, I wouldn't go as far as what Irisa said.

I was just pointing out that in your zeal for finding out about what is out there, you may be reading too much in between the proverbial lines.

No offense intended.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Not Satan, but Shaitan!

An Arrakeen Sandworm. If you open with paint and zoom in you can see the Fremen on its back.

j/k

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

i think its fair enough to discuss these wierdy things on mars (not very technical i know, but i think its quite a good description)
Mars is generally a damn odd place, theres 'buildings' and 'faces' all over it

We still dont know what the hell the sphinx is, or where the egyptians 'suddenly' gained their knowledge, or why those big heads are sitting all over easter island, and all these are on the planet we live on and can access these site easily........

.......Of course i could be wrong, which means the next step is elvis' face in muffin :S

Mars is a weird place, but as jra posted, so is the Earth (jra - my favorite is the "Sahara Bullseye" bbs.keyhole.com...). Along with jra's images, check out these images of natural earth:

www.ohcroo.com...
www.sgj.us...
www.geokem.com...

As for the Egyptians "suddenly" gaining knowledge on pyramid building, you should know this: The Egyptians started building mastabas (flat rectangular tombs) around 3500 BCE. After 1000 years (that's a long time) they learned enough to stack square mastabas, thus the first "stepped" pyramid. 50 years later, they tried to make a smooth pyramid by stacking mastabas then filling in the steps. They failed on this attempt, creating the "Bent Pyramid". about 100 years later they created the first true pyramids.

That's 150 years of pyramid building, and over 1000 years of tomb building. Look how far our building techniques have advanced in 150 years (let alone 1000 years!). What makes you think that the Egyptians didn't use their brain power over that same amount of time to develop a better pyramid. Don't forget, Ancient Egyptians and we are both modern humans - our brains are identical to theirs. They were just as intelligent as us.

One theory about the Moai of Easter Island is that they are thought to be representations of their dead ancestors en.wikipedia.org.... It has already been demonstrated that the Moai statues could be built (and even moved) using the technologies that the Easter Island inhabitants had. We put up statues dedicated to our ancestors all the time. Why would it be so odd for the residents of Easter Island to do the same? Again, their brains are identical to ours.

As for Elvis in a Muffin, I found nothing, but I'll keep looking. Maybe I'll try looking in corn chips.....

[edit on 27-12-2006 by Soylent Green Is People]

[edit on 27-12-2006 by Soylent Green Is People]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join