It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teleportation!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
A few years back I was at work, retail. I was going from one side of the store to the other. For the time I was walking, I was completely aware of what was around me and then , like that, I reached a spot in the store. What's odd is that at one point I knew where I was and then in an instant I had move several feet up without speeding up and Once I stopped I had no idea how I got there as fast as I did. I know I wasn't daydreaming because I was talking to someone at the time. But for a brief moment I could not remember a point in time occuring. All I know is that I was walking to a spot and then I was there. It felt like there was some sort of blackout because I cannot account for a point in time. I told the person I was talking too and they said I just walked right up to the spot.
It felt like a doorway I walkied through. And inside of that doorway, I can't remember anything. Although it happened in an instant.

Here---------------There became Here-Door-There.

What's going on?

Mod edit: title

[edit on 12-11-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Sounds like Walmart got themselves a wormhole. Wonder how much they will sell it for?

Seriously though, you are sure it was not a blackout of somekind? Were you just deep in thought, like daydreaming, and just did not realize the time that was going by?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I know what you mean, it happens when you are tired, it sometimes happens to me. You are essentially falling asleep while you are walking but only for a split second. it happened to me when i was driving, luckily nothing bad resulted from it but i was driving on a main road doing 40 and then i was at the end of the road and couldnt remember the last 5 or 6 seconds of my journey.

I think somehow your brain focuses on one thing ie walking/driving and shuts everything else out just for a split moment

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm going to put it on layaway

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I don't think it's teleportation either. Something like this actually happened to my girlfriend the other night. She was driving home from Dallas (she lives about 20 miles from the big D) and she hadn't even made it all of the way out of the city. The next thing she knew she was laying in her bed, and was wondering how she got there without crashing. It was late and she had just got off of work, so she was tired.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hey gang.
I dicount none of ya'lls ideas but-
1. Didn't work at Wal-Mart.
2. Wasn't tired. Was following a conversation in which I was the one talking and being completely understood.
3. Maybe teleport is the wrong word.
4. Maybe it was just my imagination. Too focused on convo. rather than walking.
I am not a multi tasker.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
All right, I accept that it could be a dream. How do you explain three hours of missing time leaving a friend's house at 6:30pm to wind up at home at 10:pm, and the front door of my parents house could see my neighbours fence where I was standing.

Why can't it be possible for teleportation to occur?By the way, I wasn't laying on the ground having an epileptic fit (I am not epileptic), or unconcious as my family would have seen me.

What about people that have found themselves experiencing the past as solid and as real as their own reality?

There is so many things that we have yet to understand, but I don't dismiss the possibility of time travel, teleportation, or any phenomenon related to that kind of phenomenon.

There is so much left to learn, and we even have to question what we are experiencing, as it is unknown to us in terms of our own reality.

If people can travel through time unawares (people visiting places out of time to find that they don't exist in the present) then why not being teleported.

Have you thought to ask the person you speaking to what they observed?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I tried to edit out the first sentence as it didn't make sense even to me. Also, I wondered if Freebrain asked the person he was having a conversion with what they observed, or felt.

new topics

top topics

join