It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dexter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I've been watching a lot of this show lately. It's pretty sick, and disturbing, and I love it. The essential premise is of a serial killer/forensic scientist working for the Miami police department. The great thing is that you really root for the guy. You want to see him murder people, and really hope he doesn't get cought. I recomend this to anyone

Not for the sqeemish, weak of heart or stomach, pregnant women, or women who are nursing. Not to be watched if you have high blood pressure or are on an MAO inhibitor. If you feel light headed or nauseous while watching discontinue watching and consult a physician

Dexter

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Has no one seen this show? No discussion at all?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I seriously cannot believe I'm the only one watching this show. It's great!! Bump this for anyone who may have caught an episode or two.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've watched a few times, it's twisted.

I likes it

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
In last weeks episode we found out who it was that was draining prostitutes bodies of blood, then dismembering, then posing them in public places. Dexter also slaughtered a psychiatrist who was convincing his patients to commit suicide.

Pretty sweet.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
was that a rerun? cause I swear I saw that a while back, Dexter was impressed how good this guy was.

not a single drop of blood

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Yeah, it's this major plot line thing. Basically, he knows Dexter is a killer, and Dexter is smitten with him proffesionally. They form this little back and forth thing that is pretty cool. He even retrieves one of Dexters kills and taunts him with it.

We just found out who this guy is, but Dexter is still in the dark. I missed last nights episode, but I'm getting it to watch tonight.

Favorite subplot though had to be in the first episode when he finds that guy who molests, then Murders little boys. Dexter dug up each of the kids for the guy to see, then taped him down to a table to bleed him to death. Then he dismembered his body, stuffed the pieces into hefty bags, and dumped them in the Atlantic.

My hero

new topics

top topics

join