It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay kid says hello to the new kids.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yeah have a good time here Fordy.

Eh, you know what FORD stands for?

Fixed,
Or,
Repaired,
Daily.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ignorance Denied

Originally posted by Ford Farmer
I just ignored him, and got on with my life. I love that nice ignore option.

I suggest removing War_Monger from your ignore list.

Aside from it being no longer necessary, I think you might find some recent changes in this member's account status worthy of your attention.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Why did you become gay?
I personally don't understand why people become gay.
I'm not bashing, just so you know.
Just doesn't make sense to me...
I mean, Now you can't continue a family line. You can't truly have kids.
You can physically, But not truly. You can love the kid and I imagine he'd love you too, but the kid will be confused about how he came about if two people of the same sex raise him.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Support Gay Marriage

recently i came to the conclusion that i do support gay marriage too (not in a catholic church, though)

church and state should be separated forever...

even though i don't like religion and i am, what is comically called, straight, i still have these beliefs...

EDIT:

i forgot to add:

hello and welcome to ATS!!!

[edit on 7-11-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrouppenCommander112
Why did you become gay?
You can physically, But not truly. You can love the kid and I imagine he'd love you too, but the kid will be confused about how he came about if two people of the same sex raise him.

I'll answer your questions in order.
1. I never was straight
2. I really don't know anyone who woke up, and said hmmmmm I will be gay today

3. If I choose to adopt a child, I would be totaly honest with him\her i wouldn't suger coat anything except the sexual acts....... Mr. Stork will be there to help.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Ford Farmer]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrouppenCommander112
Why did you become gay?

Wow.....well that was a post that is a thread unto itself when I suppose a simple hello would have sufficed.

Hello Ford.....welcome aboard. I know that you will enjoy your time at ATS.

I think you will find that most of the membership are a bit more open minded, accepting and aware than has been demonstrated to this point. Again, great to "meet" you and, again, welcome

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I support gay marriage as well. (I'm pro choice on EVERYTHING!!)

I also think that one long, drawn out ugly divorce and you'd be rethinking your stand on gay marriage

Hell, it had me rethinking my stand on marriage in general.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yep....I'm for gay marriage too!
Why should hetero's be the only ones to suffer?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I was happy and gay at one time, then I got married and was never happy and gay again! hahah

Now how and the heck do you farm a ford? What do you do, take it to the junk yard and bury it nose first and hope you end up with a Chevy?
Oh god that is funny stuff!

Welcome to the great ATS friend!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I don't really care what your sexual orientation is. If you have more than three quarters of a brain and like healthy debate and intelligent discussion then yer welcome into the private group I like to call "my friends".
Enjoy your stay here at ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hey Ford,,,

You have actually been here longer than me,,, but Hello anyway to the VERY WONDERFULLY DIVERSE world of ATS...

As you can see, the Unreasonably Intolerant are swiftly dealt with by our wonderful group of MODS...

Hope to see you around..

Semper

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
A friend of mine is a Lesbian Woman trapped in a Mans body and when he got married to His bisexual Bride the church didnt have any problem with it *shrug*

btw Welcome Ford Farmer.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
A friend of mine is a Lesbian Woman trapped in a Mans body and when he got married to His bisexual Bride the church didnt have any problem with it *shrug*
btw Welcome Ford Farmer.

Was his bisexual bride a man or a woman? I wonder what happens if they have kids.. will the kids be straight or gay and what will they teach them?

Times are so confusing.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Hi everyone. Since this area is for new members, I have to say hello, and wish ya'll a good day, and to remember the codes and conduct of ATS. if anyone wants to debate, or just a good talk, my names at the top of the screen.

Support Gay Marriage

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Ford Farmer]

Hi and welcome, Ford!

I suppose no one ever slips up and refers to you as........Wait for it

John, Deere?

OK, that' s all the "barnyard humor" I got for now.

Yes, I do support Gay Marriage. The way I figure it, everybody ought to be able to screw up their lives at least once in a while!

(NEVER try to type with a cat in your lap!)

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Bhadhidar]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing your participation in the site. We can always use new minds.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
She is a Woman, He is a Woman , but in the Body of a Man, but i only made this up to point out that, these two could infact get married if they existed because they are Man and Woman in body but would go against the acceptance of the Churches values, but the church could never realise it!.

I actually got the Idea from a Woman that i used to work with who told us a few times that She is a Gay Man trapped inside a Womans Body, never could quite work it out, at the time i thought she was just trying to tell us she liked Anal lol but at the end of the day i really dont know, but i never forgot her claims, one of those things i couldnt ever quite put my finger on.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Welcome, but why should we care if your gay or straight, and why even mention it since this is just an internet conspiracy forum. btw, I like cheese. (if any of you care, see my point?) I forgot to point out, I support gay marriage. My reasons

1. Marriage = Money
2. Money = Good Economy

[edit on 7-11-2006 by henry88]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Um hi ... gay kid... you have been here longer then I so what is with the belated 'hi'?

And whats point in anouncing to everyone your gay like that? ........ attention? Or did we seriously need to know what way you take it? .. Because I did not need to know.. it was honestly none of my business to know your preferance. This is what turns alot of people away from gays.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Gay kid. No offence but you can be very valuable to obtaining intelligence on secret socities and what they are doing behind America's back. If you ever really want to take one for the team.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Um hi ... gay kid... you have been here longer then I so what is with the belated 'hi'?

And whats point in anouncing to everyone your gay like that? ........ attention? Or did we seriously need to know what way you take it? .. Because I did not need to know.. it was honestly none of my business to know your preferance. This is what turns alot of people away from gays.

Hey cops.. there is an anti-politically correct guy over here.. take him down!

But seriously man, you have a point. I'm guessing that the Democrat's making gains are emboldening certain fringe political views in the hopes of wide acceptance some time soon. If it happens it will take a great deal more finesse than what we are seeing I think.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join