The Gay kid says hello to the new kids.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Um hi ... gay kid... you have been here longer then I so what is with the belated 'hi'?

He was saying hi to new membes. Offering help if they need it.

And whats point in anouncing to everyone your gay like that? ........ attention? Or did we seriously need to know what way you take it? .. Because I did not need to know.. it was honestly none of my business to know your preferance. This is what turns alot of people away from gays.

If saying your gay turns people away from gays, then that isn't the gay persons problem. He didn't ask for conversions, which is awfully generous, I want my free bagel-smart toaster.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You probably have seen most of these, already, but here they are for your convenient and immediate edification.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I'm guessing that the Democrat's making gains are emboldening certain fringe political views in the hopes of wide acceptance some time soon.

'Fringe' 'political' views, eh?

The last time I checked, people of homosexual orientation formed a very sizeable minority of the human race. They are far too numerous to be called a 'fringe'.

Neither is being homosexual a 'political' position, any more than brown eyes or jug ears are a political position. Homosexuality is a natural human characteristic.

By the way, I preferred your old avatar. It seemed to fit your personality better, somehow.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ford Farmer
Thanks man that really is a great moral booster(flicks safety to off on handgun)

since when did being gay turn me into a bundle of sticks.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Ford Farmer]

Damn dude, Im sorry about that. Sheesh. Some people eh?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
OMG...........

A GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Gay who likes Fords AND the history channel?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

What is this country coming to?

Welcome aboard, gay dude.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
LoL! I haven't seen an introduction thread like this before. And I'll have to jump on the bandwagon as well...

Welcome to ATS from - you guessed it - yet another gay member.
There will be more than enough threads to put those homophobes straight. (Pun intended.) But you've been here long enough to know that, right?

Enjoy your stay. May it be long and productive...

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hi Ford

A belated welcome to ATS!

Make sure you stop by PTS too!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
when i saw this i couldn't believe it. i have already had intelligent discussions with people that oppose homosexuality on this site, and i respect them for still being respectful to me. i can't believe someone would do that. anyway... welcome to the ats show!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Messenger Versus Message

Originally posted by angrypsycho1977
when i saw this i couldn't believe it. i have already had intelligent discussions with people that oppose homosexuality on this site, and i respect them for still being respectful to me. i can't believe someone would do that.

That's an important distinction.

It is quite okay to disagree with other members on issues such as homosexuality, and indeed, ATSers do exactly these sorts of things every day.

Most of us don't come here to agree, but to compare notes and learn.

To truly Deny Ignorance, we must consider as many different points of view as possible, and that means offering a discussion environment in which differing points of view are protected and encouraged.

Personal insults and attacks discourage free association (pun intended) and stifle topical discussion, which is why we oppose them.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcphisto
Yeah have a good time here Fordy.

Eh, you know what FORD stands for?

Fixed,
Or,
Repaired,
Daily.

Wrong, its

Found
On
Rubbish
Dump

I'm a Nissan and BMW man.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
How is this for deny ignorance...

Only because noone has ever asked, and it has never came up, I have never had the need to actually say this so now is my chance but first I would like to say Hey Ford, and welcome.

My son, 18, manly man, graduated high school, right into college, makes good grades but likes to 'smoke'. Only one run-in with the law and he learned. He is literally TOO GOOD to be true. Totally independant, his own apt, his own car. I borrow from him!

My kid is awesome. My kid is gay. And let me assure you of something, although I am a huge redneck from NC, Im not ignorant. And I thank God for that.

As I am grown and I have done my job raising him, I may now sleep with whomever I chose. I happen to be married but if not.. hehe. Another topic... anyway.

Just as I am grown and whom I sleep with is none of his business, he too is grown and whom he sleeps with is none of my business.

Do I wish he wasnt gay? No. Do I cry sometimes when I accept I will never hold a grandchild... of course. THIS is the only thing that hurts about it. And to a mama, it cuts deep when you have an only child.

But let me assure all of you of one thing (especially any gay kids out there that might wonder how their mama's feel now that 'they know'.

We, as Mama's, always knew. You are our babies. It isnt a choice. Its DNA'ed. NOONE would 'chose' to be gay... thats obsurd. My son would lie on a table and give blood to any of you to save your life. (Clean blood, very ontop on dr visits and maintains a steady relationship). In Florida, gays are all about safety. Us hetros are the tainted ones. He would feed you before himself and go hungry.

He will be teaching your children in school in less than a year. Yes, my gay son will be responsible for educating your child. If that scares you... please seek a higher awareness to your surroundings. Or home-school, gays are taking over the educational system! Bout damn time someone did.

And lastly... be assured that if my God lined up 1 million babies on a set of steps and I could have chosen any one of those million, I would have walked up to my Matthew and taken him into my arms. With this knowledge. And never regret it.

Safety is my only concern and as I have said, he isnt looking to die.

Thank you for reading.

~ Mother of a gay son

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
You have voted Little One for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Very enjoyable read Little One, Congradulatios to you on raising such a wonderful son!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Thank you! My posts are passionate and from the heart. I am happy that shines through!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hi gay kid,

I will support gay marriage only if you support pet marriage

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrBones666

Originally posted by Mcphisto
Yeah have a good time here Fordy.

Eh, you know what FORD stands for?

Fixed,
Or,
Repaired,
Daily.

Wrong, its

Found
On
Rubbish
Dump

I'm a Nissan and BMW man.

Actually it's:

Freak
Only
Runs
Downhill

And Ford Farmer, although I'm welcoming you, I got it that this thread was to welcome newcomers and offer them your help.

Jeeps rule!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ford Farmer
Thanks man that really is a great moral booster(flicks safety to off on handgun)

since when did being gay turn me into a bundle of sticks.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Ford Farmer]

Hi, I feel cheeky saying welcome, I'm a new member too
but welcome anyway.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
hmmmm I was wondering, since this thread is gay... does anyone know of any other species of mammal on the earth that exhibit homosexual tendencies?

On another note I am kinda gay as well - I feel I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sobolwolf
hmmmm I was wondering, since this thread is gay... does anyone know of any other species of mammal on the earth that exhibit homosexual tendencies?

Yeah Why?

On another note I am kinda gay as well - I feel I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body...

So that would make me a straight woman stuck in a man's body?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Without a doubt, the strangest Introduction thread, I've come across yet.

I'll refrain from expressing my opinion on members who insist on criticizing anything and everything, even if the thread doesn't have a damn thing to do with it.

So Welcome to AboveTopSecret! Get out your Denying Ignorance gloves because I believe your going to have your fair share to deny. Hell your own introduction forum had a member banned,
. Thats the first I've ever seen.

Welcome Aboard!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sobolwolf

Lots of animal species have shown homosexuality

rainbowallianceopenfaith.homestead.com...

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join