It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. John Lear: Will you talk with me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Mr. Lear,

I am a relatively new member but have been a viewer for years and have listened to you on Coast to Coast many times. You seem to be a man that knows many things and be privy to much information.

I have never written to you but am very curious of many things and am wondering if you would care to respond to my inquiry? I am sure that you are very busy and consumed with the myriad of believers and skeptics but I do have some thoughts and questions. I just don't really know if I need to have certain number of points or anything to be able to have a thread with you on it!!??

Anyway, I'll just give it a shot and I hope to hear back from you and Shadowhawk if I might add..........................

Have a good day, Peace
Mondogiwa

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You should be able to send him a PM that way your sure he is gonna get your messages and questions.

Starting a thread could be hit or miss depending if he actually see's it

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Lysergic,

When you say a PM, do you mean a u2u??? That's the only way I know how to send a "personal" style message on ATS.

Thanks by the way for your response here and on my other thread about the reptillian species of alien.

Mondogiwa

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Im not lysergic????

yeah a U2U is same as PM that should be sitting in his inbox next time he visits

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The Saint,

Sincerest apologies, I got all messed up with "my ATS" stuff, won't happen again.............BUT thank you very much

Mondogiwa

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Originally posted by Mondogiwa

Mr. Lear,

I am a relatively new member but have been a viewer for years and have listened to you on Coast to Coast many times. You seem to be a man that knows many things and be privy to much information.

I have never written to you but am very curious of many things and am wondering if you would care to respond to my inquiry? I am sure that you are very busy and consumed with the myriad of believers and skeptics but I do have some thoughts and questions. I just don't really know if I need to have certain number of points or anything to be able to have a thread with you on it!!??

Anyway, I'll just give it a shot and I hope to hear back from you and Shadowhawk if I might add..........................

Have a good day, Peace
Mondogiwa

Thanks and welcome. Whats the question?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Mr. Lear,

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

I have listened to you on C2C and seen your posts here, but I guess my main question is regarding your knowledge of so many high security topics. I read a post of yours not too long ago that mentioned bases on Mars and the moon I believe, right. Now I know that you have credited the people that have given you this information and many people have doubted so many things. I would never make a claim about what you know and don't know, you and all of us own the right to our own beliefs! Nice that we have the freedom to believe and even tell others about that!

To the point now, do you think that all of this information that you have released will become common knowledge in the near future, or kept secret for as long as possible? I mean if you have the inside scoop, so to speak, then at least a few other do as well, right? In your opinion, is it just that humanity is not ready to deal with these implications, and that being the reason for the secrecy?

I'll leave it at that for the moment, I have so many more questions and ideas to bounce off you, but will refrain for the moment! Thanks again for your time,
Mondogiwa

Ohh, by the way, I have afew other posts out
there dealing with the possibility of other alien
species. Do you have any info or ideas on
"greys" and/or reptillians that are so prominent
on the ATS posts????

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
mondo...

don't know if you're aware or not, but there's a whole thread dedicated to questions for Mr Lear.

There is a lot of info in that thread also. I'd be willing to bet that some of the questions that you're going to ask, have already been asked and answered there?

Give it a look...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
elevated one,

Thanks and I will do! I have always wished to speak with Mr. Lear, and the opportunity to start a thread and be able to speak with him is unique. I will check out that other thread though, I just need to be able to ask him some questions in my own space first.

Again, thanks for your help! Peace, Mondo(I kind of like that one)

By the way, is that a typo or do you really have that many ATS points, doesn't really matter I know, but wow, you been around my friend!!

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Mondogiwa]

new topics

top topics

join