It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA’s Moon Pics Slip-up!! Here’s The Evidence Of Artificial Structures!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Ailens do not use square corners too much wasted space and harder to pressureize. Just a few thoughts.

mikell

Yeah? Probably you graduated from the same univ as those aliens!! Or maybe you discussed structural engineering with them over a five course dinner!!

Anyway, why do we think of only aliens here?? Could be us!! On the Moon!! Mining!! Ask John Lear!

[edit on 6-11-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaPI would find it easier to put a black patch over the image and say that it was a transmission fault than trying to blur large areas in a way that it is so obvious that any one can see it.

Quite true and many black areas are real transmission lapses... so it would certainly make more sense to use that method. But i know that the Mars Rovers have anomaly recognition software that catches most things. I am hunting down that info and will post it when I have it....[hey gimme a break... those hidden NASA archives are HUGE LOL]

But what is curious is when you have one image that has the whole picture and it shows blurring... and another later one that has a black patch... don't know about you, but it makes me suspicious.

Ofcourse it could be just some sick minded editor working for NASA that has figured out a way to keep us all busy so they can go on about their business without to much fuss...

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nano69 like the lone gunmen only a few have actually cottened on

Yes its called enlightenment... very few have it

But your right... the truth is starting to break free... I think its because they are holding back so much its just getting impossible to hold it back anymore. And more and more profesional people are saying enough is enough and stepping forward, albeit gingerly.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Ailens do not use square corners too much wasted space and harder to pressureize.

Ummm the Anuannki spaceship that was the original Ark was a cube

"Aliens do not use sqaure..

:shk:

Originally posted by mikesingh

Anyway, why do we think of only aliens here?? Could be us!! On the Moon!! Mining!! Ask John Lear!

Oh yes and wait till ya find out who owns the mineral rights

To the moon? Ummmm no the whole solar system!!

All I wanna know is how are they going to enforce those rights?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

That reminds me of a scene on The Time Machine where humans were mining on the moon and broke its orbit as it fell apart, causing global diasters. Which than supports the theory of humans fleeing underground for thousands of years, mutating into underground beings.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Someone dropped their power sander and took a picture of it from what I can see. I think that's a Black and Decker model x2. They work good but the paper is hard to change.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Ok guys, it's time to reveal some more puzzling pics from the Moon, this one taken by Clementine. So here's one more of a black square structure located at 10 deg lat and 58 deg longitude.

Note the 'illuminated' or lighter bands bordering the structure. The contrast is pretty striking.

www.marsanomalyresearch.com..." border=0>
Courtesy: JP Skipper
and Naval Research Lab
DOD-NASA-JPL

Actually only the black top roof surface can be seen and it is much darker than the surrounding terrain. If you will look very close and carefully, there is just enough offset view angle to make out that it is a 3D structure.

..More

[edit on 7-11-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Regarding the 'black box' in Mikesingh's image above this is in the middle of the Mare Procellarum. The white almond shape in the center lower left is Reiner Gamma (noted as: “Entirely flat feature formed of bright material.”). Crater at lower right is Reiner. Gently curving north from Reiner we have Reiner L, Reiner H, Marius X and then the white area on the southeast corner of the black box is unnamed as is the area covered by the black box. (The area covered by the 'black box' is identified as “low ridge” on some lunar charts). Lunar Observer 2 took a detailed shot of the 'black box' area (II-215M, 215H). Lunar Observer 5 also took pictures of the 'black box' area put I can't find the image numbers yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

(The area covered by the 'black box' is identified as “low ridge” on some lunar charts). Lunar Observer 2 took a detailed shot of the 'black box' area (II-215M, 215H). Lunar Observer 5 also took pictures of the 'black box' area put I can't find the image numbers yet.

John, could you post an original pic taken by the Lunar Observer 2 of the 'black box' area (II-215M, 215H) once you get hold of it? The comparison should be interesting.

Their 'explanation' that this is a 'low ridge' seems to me as pretty dumb!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
I just cannot understand why NASA would do such a poor job at airbrushing these photos ?

obviously it worked.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Here's another interesting pic, showing the inside of the right rim of Gassendi.

This mosaic is processed from raw data from Clementine mission. Image Meta Data is available for the raw image LUB10112.GIF, which is at the approximate center of the crater Gassendi.

This mosaic of Clementine images from orbit 314 shows what appears to be a moon base and mining operation. This image is available online on NASA's Clementine Navigator.

Courtesy: Steve Wingate

If you look carefully, you'll find a number of anomalies that cannot be easily explained.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I don't buy it. Not if the picture quality is crap. If the picture quality was good and there was an obvious airbrush then I might lean toward believing it, but otherwise this falls down on three points.

1. Anyone can look at the moon and see that there's nothing there. High power shots can be obtained from observatories. You can even see for yourself if you ever visit one. I've looked at many shots of the moon that have been very high quality and have covered a huge area of the moon's surface, and never have I ever seen anything strange.
2. I can show you photographs that I've taken with my webcam that have the exact same kind of lame jpeg artefacts all over them, the kind that appear as smudges and blurs. Some even look like they've been clone stamped.
3. Anyone can get a picture of some random part of the moon, then add their own "airbrushing" and call that evidence.

This is good for "maybe" speculation, but it's not hard evidence. It's an amusing idea though, I'll give it that. It also goes some way to explain where my school teacher came from.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MouseOnMars

1. Anyone can look at the moon and see that there's nothing there. High power shots can be obtained from observatories. You can even see for yourself if you ever visit one. I've looked at many shots of the moon that have been very high quality and have covered a huge area of the moon's surface, and never have I ever seen anything strange.

Very strange as I have Lick Observatory photos that are the highest res earth bound moon shots available [36" mirror] and they DO show anomalies... especially the clouds

2. I can show you photographs that I've taken with my webcam that have the exact same kind of lame jpeg artefacts all over them, the kind that appear as smudges and blurs. Some even look like they've been clone stamped.

Time to get a new webcam then or some lessons... You wouldn't want people thinking you are just as incompetent as NASA now would you?

3. Anyone can get a picture of some random part of the moon, then add their own "airbrushing" and call that evidence.

True. Thats what makes it so great when you find backup from different sources

It also goes some way to explain where my school teacher came from.

Really? You have proof? We want PICTURES and don't use that flawed web cam...

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
This is from the Clementine Navy image browser:

CHuu CHuu!

[edit on 15-11-2006 by Freezer]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hell's bells!! Freezer, that sure looks like a Chuu chuu!! But what on earth (I mean Moon) is it?

Ask NASA? Why of course! It's ejecta from one of the craters that has coagulated due to internal tectonic movement in sub surface strata solidifying into a natural geological arrangement....... Blah! Blah! and more blah!!

Darn! I've been brainwashed with NASA's enlightened elucidations!!

[edit on 16-11-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Hell's bells!! Freezer, that sure looks like a Chuu chuu!! But what on earth (I mean Moon) is it?

The only thing I could think would be some type of tank, as thats the closest shape to an earth-based object I can think of. I think this is an interesting find, given the plaecment of it. Its located between craters, and if its simply a hill or rock, it would be a strange formation none the less. I wonder what NASA would really say? ...Probably a brown ice particle? or simply a hill with a freak dust storm that happened by, which blurred the view?

[edit on 16-11-2006 by Freezer]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I find it difficult to get a sense of scale on this but am I right in thinking that this thing is enormous. Is there a way to calculate it's dimensions?

[edit on 16/11/06 by Prote]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Why clementine mission was used to map the moon instead of the Hubble Telescope? This will end the whole cover.

Who owns the Hubble? The government or the people that pay taxes?

Who dictates the program for the Hubble to penetrate the galaxy instead of the moon?

Why aren't there any petitions to switch the Hubble for the moon?

With all these secrecies, I believe we will just going to die not knowing instead of trying to get these mysteries to be revealed to us?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Could these 2 objects be the same one? Are they in different locations?... they look real similar.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by Unplugged]

[edit on 16-11-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by prsbuff

Who owns the Hubble? The government or the people that pay taxes?
Who dictates the program for the Hubble to penetrate the galaxy instead of the moon?
Why aren't there any petitions to switch the Hubble for the moon?
With all these secrecies, I believe we will just going to die not knowing instead of trying to get these mysteries to be revealed to us?

N.A.S.A. is passed to the public as a civilian organization, but is it really?

It is funded by the government with various wings being controlled by the CIA, /NSA/DIA/Army Intelligence and Security Command/Navy Operational Intelligence Center/Air Force Foreign Technology Division, etc. N.A.S.A. directors and astronauts have traditionally been former military officers drawing military pensions, many who own stocks or positions in defense industries as civilians.

When in the military they took oaths of secrecy regarding U.F.O.s, subject to U.F.O. secrecy laws like JANAP-146, The Code of Federal Regulations title 14 section 1211, and other military laws demanding U.F.O. secrecy for life.

Punishments include fines up to $10,000, 10 year jail sentences, persistent harassment, and transfer or confinement to remote inconvenient military stations.

So do you know what we're up against? I'm eagerly awaiting the pics from the Moon probes that India and China are sending next year. Will NASA's or the US government's cover be blown?

Or is it a massive conspiracy of denial by all the governments of the world? If yes, then we're back to square one!

[edit on 17-11-2006 by mikesingh]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join