It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
son of man please show me somehow, you are chosen, or you know what you are talking about. give me some proof. like maybe tell me the name of the book on the computer desk or something , so i know you are real.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
so son of man, or can i call you , son of isreal speaking to us americans trying to scare us. well it will not work. so isreal wants to bomb us ?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
zechariah stichen is the reincarnated prophet zechariah

and abraham lincoln is the reincarnated moses.

notice he's on the penny..which is 1 cent..god is the 1

secondly his face is in the other direction of the other presidents.

malcom X ..(planet X)..and martin luther king were prophets killed in neo babylon

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
NOT ALL 50..but some of them will be targets.

and yes its god's plan..america is about to get what it deserves.

WOW!!!
This is some "God" you've got there. He has decided that entire countries of people should be destroyed instead of only the evil ones residing within it!?!? I didn't think that "God" dealt in the realm of global politics - I guess I was wrong. So what does "God" think about the Islamic Extremists? Is he happy with them? Will they be allowed in the great big planet spaceship thingy???

And again, how are those bombs gonna get here... Oh wait... I know now!!! "God" is gonna pick up Kim Jong-Il and a bunch of his volkwagon sized nukes in his planet spaceship thingy and fly him over here, right? Because obviously YOUR 'God" supports tyrannical dictators that starve and murder their own people while seeking to destroy those who believe in freedom, both spiritual and social and those who would seek to promote such charity around the world. It all makes so much sense now.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

and abraham lincoln is the reincarnated moses.

notice he's on the penny..which is 1 cent..god is the 1

malcom X ..(planet X)..and martin luther king were prophets killed in neo babylon

see what I mean? It's creative and funny. I can't help but read this thread because it's so crazy. good work sonofman. keep it going

link   
this does not help in your case you are one of the chosen ones. are you from isreal

link   

Originally posted by littlebird
so son of man, or can i call you , son of isreal speaking to us americans trying to scare us. well it will not work. so isreal wants to bomb us ?

SonOfIs_Real yo i like the sound of that.

man im not trying to scare you....tell me what your afraid of and ill make it better.

israel isnt bombing us..but al-K-dah will..in less then 2 months.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

NOT ALL 50..but some of them will be targets.

and yes its god's plan..america is about to get what it deserves.

WOW!!!
This is some "God" you've got there. He has decided that entire countries of people should be destroyed instead of only the evil ones residing within it!?!? I didn't think that "God" dealt in the realm of global politics - I guess I was wrong. So what does "God" think about the Islamic Extremists? Is he happy with them? Will they be allowed in the great big planet spaceship thingy???

And again, how are those bombs gonna get here... Oh wait... I know now!!! "God" is gonna pick up Kim Jong-Il and a bunch of his volkwagon sized nukes in his planet spaceship thingy and fly him over here, right? Because obviously YOUR 'God" supports tyrannical dictators that starve and murder their own people while seeking to destroy those who believe in freedom, both spiritual and social and those who would seek to promote such charity around the world. It all makes so much sense now.

if you dont take me serious what is your point for mocking me?

just go away..because there is nothing to gain from your nonsense.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
wow are you an al quada member? how do you know it will be him. where do you get the info. im going to tell a friend of mine who works in the cia, that you said that and he will investigate you along with my computer.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

this does not help in your case you are one of the chosen ones. are you from isreal

truth of the matter is..i dont need anybody to help my case..in my eyes im doing all of you a favor..and the only ones i see who appreciate it are esoteric and annie

yes i am from IS REAL! but i live in the east coast of the u.s

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
God is not an alien. That whole idea is a diversion to help explain the rapture.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

wow are you an al quada member? how do you know it will be him. where do you get the info. im going to tell a friend of mine who works in the cia, that you said that and he will investigate you along with my computer.

dude relax..i didnt even say that...i got that information from another thread on ATS about an attack that was supposed to happen on the 2nd of Nov. but it never occured.

but fromthe article i read..the guy named dawood said they are ready and waiting to do something biggerthen 9/11.

take it how you want..but imnot any terrorist so chill,

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
There is absolutely no real, legit evidence that says the planet was destroyed by water-- not anywhere.

sure, you have the authority do disregard the myths and legends of literally all early civilizations (on every continent), and literally billions who preceded you?

you must know a lot of things.

you are partially right. i believe one of the words used was deluge, but god being the fair god that god is probably put the deluge in all DELLUSIONAL!!!

You cannot just change the words like that. (one of them completely fabricated by you).

we are not just changing the words. we are following the rules of the bible, which was written by the future. i believe the book says: "judge not lest you be judged", and the bible does judge, does it not? the book also has alot of other rules in it that can be applied to the words. why the words? God said he was "the word", didn't he?

and since you do not think you are in heaven, then you think you are somewhere else, where everything is opposite, right?

if you had enough empathy and love to think what a car would say if it felt guilty for what it does to your world, it would probably say "SEE I FART".

but it's just a stupid car, so it would not say "SEE", but probably just "C":

C I F A R T [mirror] TRAFIC!!!

garden of what?
EDUN[mirror] NUDE!!!

an apple a day keeps the doctor away?
or a pill a day keeps the doctor away???

to much?
then the opposite of CHEAT is TEACH!!!

or perhaps you were not really paying attention in SCHOOL because you were too worried about your LOOKS????

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

link   
if you know this al quada people then you know where i should look to get rid of them. are you a terrorist of god.

link   

Unless you've got DNA samples from both of them to prove this, I'm afraid that's just another one of your concocted fantasies.

and abraham lincoln is the reincarnated moses. notice he's on the penny..which is 1 cent..god is the 1
Do you even use pennies anymore? They're all but worthless and obsolete...

The reason he is facing that way on the penny is because that's the way he was facing in the photograph that was used in making that penny.

I don't think you really know who Abraham Lincoln was...

I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races...I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, not of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people.

The Writings Of Abraham Lincoln

[edit on 6-11-2006 by firebat]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
God is not an alien. That whole idea is a diversion to help explain the rapture.

Well then i guess your hoping to be left behind then?

[edit on 6-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

There is absolutely no real, legit evidence that says the planet was destroyed by water-- not anywhere.

sure, you have the authority do disregard the myths and legends of literally all early civilizations (on every continent), and literally billions who preceded you?

you must know a lot of things.

you are partially right. i believe one of the words used was deluge, but god being the fair god that god is probably put the deluge in all DELLUSIONAL!!!

You cannot just change the words like that. (one of them completely fabricated by you).

For the record, I'm well aware of the large amount of evidence showing a series of SEVERAL deluges. But they certainly didn't cover the entire planet, all at one time, let alone "destroy it" as SonOfMan said. Do not assume I have not done my share of research as well. I just choose to use it as it's meant to be used.... as opposed to twisting and turning it to fit my idealogical agenda. You just gave me a PERFECT example... you turned deluge into delus(ion) and claim they are linked. Absolute NONSENSE and everone here knows it... I find it amazing that you are so surprised that everyone's calling you out on this stuff.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by firebat]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Unless you've got DNA samples from both of them to prove this, I'm afraid that's just another one of your concocted fantasies.

yo you are ignorrant as a mother..beep..beep

how can someone have the dna of somebodys SPIRIT?..LET ME BREAK IT DOWN TO YOU....the same spirit which was in the prophet zechariah was the same that was inside of stichen.

Do you even use pennies anymore? They're all but worthless and obsolete...

the penny is more valuable then any coin in this damn world..abraham fathered the nations..and lincoln freed my people..just like moses freed my people.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
we are not just changing the words. we are following the rules of the bible, which was written by the future. i believe the book says: "judge not lest you be judged", and the bible does judge, does it not? the book also has alot of other rules in it that can be applied to the words. why the words? God said he was "the word", didn't he?

and since you do not think you are in heaven, then you think you are somewhere else, where everything is opposite, right?

if you had enough empathy and love to think what a car would say if it felt guilty for what it does to your world, it would probably say "SEE I FART".

but it's just a stupid car, so it would not say "SEE", but probably just "C":

C I F A R T [mirror] TRAFIC!!!

garden of what?
EDUN[mirror] NUDE!!!

an apple a day keeps the doctor away?
or a pill a day keeps the doctor away???

to much?
then the opposite of CHEAT is TEACH!!!

or perhaps you were not really paying attention in SCHOOL because you were too worried about your LOOKS????

you can't get much better than this. creativity is flowing from esoteric and sonofman. The people questioning this theory come across as boring and repetitive. get creative people.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
son of god , do yo live in new york? you have yet to prove to me how you know all this, you know this man don't you. i cannot find this dawood article on A.T.S.here. whats up with that.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by littlebird]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join