It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Well, it seems AMERICA would not have won one of the world wars without the penny, considering they had to stop using copper for the pennies for a few years in order to save a great deal of life!!!!

i noticed they did not start making any other coins out of any other metals, nope they turned to the penny and said "we need the copper for parts"!!!!

so, it would seem in the hours of greatest need, AMERICA did turn to the penny for more help than they did to any other currency in america!!!!

Good job Esoteric....THE LORD HAS KEPT HIS PROMISE..that he will bless abraham thru everything..even if hes a piece of copper.

the lord does work in mysterios wayssss

halleujAH

[edit on 6-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero

When everybody is missing the "government" and devil need an answer for the missing people. Sounds like you've already bought into the ploy?

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS SCRIPTURE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13:36 ¶ Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one];

Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear

this is the basis of what im trying to tell you...

you right everyone will be missing..because they were taken to heaven to be with the lord..just like enoch and elijah were..even jesus was taken up in a cloud..moses went into a cloud..a cloud followed the children of israel when they came out of eygpt.

CLOUD= ancient description of flying saucer

If you wanna call god's will a ploy..then thats your problem buddy.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

Well, it seems AMERICA would not have won one of the world wars without the penny
Wow. You've really outdone yourself this time.

It makes my job easier here when people like you choose to disregard reality.

Source/Link:
www.usmintquarters.com...

I don't know what history you draw upon for your statements, however:
During World War II, there were Massive shortages of Copper. Copper was the main ingredient for Shell Casings, Bullets, Bombs and Guns for the war! The US Government was forced to forgo the copper they typically used for coins until they could find more elsewhere! The copper saved by making pennies out of Steel (rather than copper) was enough to meet the combined needs of "two cruisers, two destroyers, 1242 flying fortresses, 120 field guns and 120 howitzers" or enough for 1 and 1/4 million shells for Big Field Guns! WOW! What Demand!

I'm going out for awhile... maybe I'll come back and see what other hilarious ideas you guys come up with later on.

good. when you get back you can better explain what you meant when you said:
"Wow. You've really outdone yourself this time.
"

if you knew more than the allies of most the world at the time, i am interested to know what you knew, and how you knew more than all the world leaders at that time???

I'm still waiting for the Mods to recycle this useless thread.

if there is no use for this thread for you, go elsewear.

SonOfMan, please go on . ..

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
And who tells you what or what not a "prophet" can say.

GOD.

Who are you talking to?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

CLOUD= ancient description of flying saucer

a tidbit of information i picked up some time ago said that the hopi's and/or anazazi of north america were led out of the 7 black hills of the dakotas' the same way that the israelites were. Their legends prior to the americas being discovered by columbus stated they were also led by a "cloud during the day, and a star during the night".

thought you would find that interesting TheSonOfMan.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

GOD.

Who are you talking to?

whats so funny

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

And who tells you what or what not a "prophet" can say.

GOD.

Who are you talking to?

Who ever he is talking to, surely it must be of god, or god not exist somewhere? if so, then that god must not be everywhere.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

a tidbit of information i picked up some time ago said that the hopi's and/or anazazi of north america were led out of the 7 black hills of the dakotas' the same way that the israelites were. Their legends prior to the americas being discovered by columbus stated they were also led by a "cloud during the day, and a star during the night".

Of course i do

Im afraid ignorance is very much bliss for some of our fellow ATS members..but i dont lose hope in the ones who know whats going on..and understand true reasoning.

Estoreic god has certainly blessed you on HIGH with the spirit of wisdom..and you will make a great addition to the Kingdom of Heaven.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Of course i do

Im afraid ignorance is very much bliss for some of our fellow ATS members..but i dont lose hope in the ones who know whats going on..and understand true reasoning.

Estoreic god has certainly blessed you on HIGH with the spirit of wisdom..and you will make a great addition to the Kingdom of Heaven.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This thread is funny. The posters are funny. The relations trying to be made might be the funniest things I may have ever read. Pennies are blessed because they have an imprint of Abraham Lincoln, and Abraham Lincoln is Moses reincarnated? I thought christianity didn't allow for reincarnation?

You devout types really crack me up, and confuse me like no others. Perhaps thats whats wrong with humans. Intelligence, imagination and searing blind faith all in one person, gives us threads like these.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The 7 seals correspond to all the damage that man has done to gods garden.Read edmund bordeaux svekely to see how this happens. Next year is the year of silence and will bring about an exodus.ie,6/6/6 to the 7/7/7 this is the optimum time for mankind and for those who dont know the significance of 777 it is the equivalent in hebrew and sufi mysticism of ELOHIM. the true name of god not the grammaton or thr tetragrammaton.This is the GODHEAD for which the KT were excommunicate and crucified by the catholic church.A mixture of SUFI and CHRISTIANITY.THIS IS WHAT THE FREEMASONS AND OTHER SECRET SOCIETIES ARE SEEKING TO UNVIEL.BLESS ALL

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatari777
Next year is the year of silence

Like i said next year will be the 7th seal..and if you read the bible there is a period of silnece directly when the 7th seal is opened.

this silence will be a time of remeberance for all the souls still on earth..and for all the ones who die.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline
This thread is funny. The posters are funny. The relations trying to be made might be the funniest things I may have ever read. Pennies are blessed because they have an imprint of Abraham Lincoln, and Abraham Lincoln is Moses reincarnated? I thought christianity didn't allow for reincarnation?

christianity's message may have been cut short when we killed the guy.

but, you are right about the humor part. humor does help, and yes there is a collage of thoughts in this thread, but we are simply learning to recognize and accept the truths of others. this is one thread that does offer different views, agreed. however different opinions only seem different at times.

You devout types really crack me up, and confuse me like no others. Perhaps thats whats wrong with humans. Intelligence, imagination and searing blind faith all in one person, gives us threads like these.

what one may call "imagination and searing blind faith" may be due to the fact they don't really know their own truth at all. it has been elluding you. you have not yet made an earnest attempt to quantify or define what your actions and behaviors are, nor are you consciously aware of your true intentions. and the intentions you are consciously aware of, you may not have not always addressed.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I would let you know when the first seal opens and the White horse is released except I don't plan to be here then.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

what one may call "imagination and searing blind faith" may be due to the fact they don't really know their own truth at all. it has been elluding you. you have not yet made an earnest attempt to quantify or define what your actions and behaviors are, nor are you consciously aware of your true intentions. and the intentions you are consciously aware of, you may not have not always addressed.

Thank you for the introspect. Believe me when I tell you that I don't need anyone telling me what has or hasn't elluded me. I have searched, analysed, and addressed my motivations, tendancies and behaviors to the point of nausea. (no joke) I continue to do so almost every second of consciousness. This is my tradgedy. But that's for another thread.

As far as Jesus message being cut short. The church would disagree with you. If some of the devout types that post here, and there not hiding from anyone, would just be upfront about their positions and rhetoric by exclaiming that they are from their own intereptations of their religion, then maybe more productive discussions could follow. But when you speak from a podium that is bolted to the ground, with a big brass plaque that is incribed with the religion of your choosing, you lose almost all credibility. Absolute thinking helps noone in the long run.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Thank you for the introspect. Believe me when I tell you that I don't need anyone telling me what has or hasn't elluded me. I have searched, analysed, and addressed my motivations, tendancies and behaviors to the point of nausea. (no joke) I continue to do so almost every second of consciousness. This is my tradgedy. But that's for another thread.

As far as Jesus message being cut short. The church would disagree with you. If some of the devout types that post here, and there not hiding from anyone, would just be upfront about their positions and rhetoric by exclaiming that they are from their own intereptations of their religion, then maybe more productive discussions could follow. But when you speak from a podium that is bolted to the ground, with a big brass plaque that is incribed with the religion of your choosing, you lose almost all credibility. Absolute thinking helps noone in the long run.

Make sure you aren't confused with the blind man telling you the way.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Why couldn't a blind man lead me somewhere?

Nice one liner. Sunmatrix, everything you say is laced with arrogant... i wouldn't call it Christianity, but it's definately faith laced.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Why couldn't a blind man lead me somewhere?

Nice one liner. Sunmatrix, everything you say is laced with arrogant... i wouldn't call it Christianity, but it's definately faith laced.

I guess you're right.............a blind man could lead you.....carry on.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Carrying.
Guess what, my load is alot lighter than yours. Wow, imagine living in fear of rapture!! That must weigh heavy on your soul.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

christianity's message may have been cut short when we killed the guy.

Hello????? We killed the guy and cut his message short?

The "Guy" came here to die for our sins. You have missed the message my friend. You are lookinhg for a truth that doesn't exist.

Excuse me for speaking absolutely, but that's what some of you people seem to be doing, so I guess I have the right to it too.

I for one would like to know just why God would send someone to ATS with such important "truths". Didn't one of you also state that the anti-christ has revealed himself on this board? Well, isn't ATS "all that" these days. We have the anti-christ and thesonofman on the board.

A few of you need to get over yourselves, you are making a mockery of this board commenting on fellow ATS members with phrases like "ignorance is bliss", and the irony of it considering where it is coming from is just classic!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join