It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Know of a Good Antidote for Chemtrails?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by greydawn
I started this thread to find an antidote for chemtrails, that is the only thing I wish to discuss. If you know of anything that may help, please reply, otherwise post elsewhere. Thank You.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by greydawn]

There is no antidote for something that does not exist in the first place.

If this really really concerns you, then I suggest you see your doctor about some professional counciling.

If you don't want to talk to a doctor, then talk to a minister or a trusted family member.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I started this thread to find an antidote for chemtrails, that is the only thing I wish to discuss. If you know of anything that may help, please reply, otherwise post elsewhere. Thank You.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by greydawn]

People have given you the best "antidote" of all, that is reality.

Open your mind to learning about aviation and meteorology, you wont get scared when you see airplanes, cllouds, or refraction of sunlight by ice crystals anymore.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I continued the discussion on the following page as the original author made his feelings abundantly clear!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stellar

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I am glad to say I am feeling better than I was a month or so ago, I have been drinking Aloe Vera Gel juice which helps to heal your body internally. I drink a large glass every morning. The juice also helps out with insomnia, which I suffer from occasionally. I try to drink a half gallon or so of distilled water every day. Distilled water is the purest form of water and it contains no fluoride which counter to popular belief is not healthy for you. The fluoride that is in our water supply is not organic fluoride like is found naturally in ceratin fruits and vegetables. The fluoride that is found in our water is a by product of industrial waste, primarily from manufacturing glass and aluminum. In fact the fluoride in water is a by product of aluminum. Think about that the next time someone tells how good fluoride is for your teeth. Anyhow I am digressing here, but I just wanted to give an update. By the way I haven't had an alcoholic drink for more than two months and haven't felt this well for years, although I still miss a cold Hefeweizen after a long day.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think most people here would agree that "firepilot" doesn't believe in chemtrails. All I will say to him is: prove they do not exist as we are trying to prove they do.
Denial is ignorant.

The subject by the way is: anyone know of a good antidote for chemtrails?.

My advice is stay as healthy as possible and keep records of when you feel sick and what you see in the skies. Also, be careful what doctors recommend in the way of treatments.

Keep up the pressure to expose what we think they are and bear one thing in mind:
all and any discharges from aircraft are unwanted pollutants to the environment, dangerous to health and should be stopped.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The BEST antidote for Chemtrail symptoms has been around since 1910 and is easily prepared in the home. While it may take a trip to the local Market, most likely you have everything you need well in hand in your humble kitchen. Begin with a sheet of Aluminum foil about two feet, or 60 cm, in length. With careful folding in the proper sequence you should be able to make a tin foil hat in no time. When properly placed on the head and worn for extended periods of time, you will no longer suffer along with the masses, the deleterious effects of Chemtrail Narcosis.

Simple solutions for simple problems!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It was about the point where a poster mentioned aircraft 'spraying SARS and AIDS' than I felt quite contented with myself; thank you, I was having a bad day, feeling a bit dulled.
It's like standing next to a fat person when you're thinking you've gained a couple.
Puts it right in perspective!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Oh airplanes spraying sars, aids, and west nile are just one of the many hundreds of wacky chemtrail theories, brought to you by the Insane Cloud Posse!

This still takes the cake for craziest though

educate-yourself.org...

I think I heard the best chemtrail antidote was drinking about a couple large glasses of water with colloidal silver each day. The more the better

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Look man, the government lies to us all the time, 9/11 was an inside job, aliens are real and so is God (they very well may be one and the same) but there is absolutely no evidence for chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I think most people here would agree that "firepilot" doesn't believe in chemtrails. All I will say to him is: prove they do not exist as we are trying to prove they do.
Denial is ignorant.

We can no more prove the non existence of chemtrails than we can disprove the existence of invisible fairies from another dimension called Bill and Ted who live a remote Tibetan valley which no-one knows the location of ......

Keep up the pressure to expose what we think they are and bear one thing in mind:
all and any discharges from aircraft are unwanted pollutants to the environment, dangerous to health and should be stopped.

Exactly. And the only way to stop them is to stop flying

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Essan]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I beleive if you stick your finger in your eye so hard. Then you may be able to touch your underpants.

However on a more serious note i have no idea if chemtrail's exist i do however beleive that most global warming is the result of a natural process.

And our polution counts for a small minority of it.

I beleive that the earth is still warming from the last ice age and to put contrails and global warming together is like putting 2+1 together and trying to make 4.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee

I beleive that the earth is still warming from the last ice age and to put contrails and global warming together is like putting 2+1 together and trying to make 4.

Do you dispute then the science which shows that high levels clouds - cirrus - whether natural or manmade produce a net warming effect?

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

The effect may be small, but is nonetheless real.

As for warming from the last ice age, in actual fact the earth (particularly the polar regions) has been in a cooling trend for the past 4,000 or so years (known as the Neoglacial) Remebering, of course, that nay trend included both ups and downs
It remains to be seen whether that trend has now been reversed, and this thread is obviously not the place to discuss it

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
A question:

Why is it that i can see a contrail of a plane in the sky, which is disappearing literally right behind the plane....yet this plane is flying the highest out of all the planes i've seen today, and those which have left trails lingering for hours were flying considerably lower..

why are some of the lower trails remaining, and all the higher ones disappearing like normal contrails should do? if its all just water vapour and carbon (from the engines) surely there should be no discrepency seeing as these planes im observing are flying through the same portion of sky.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The air above you is not just one homogenous entity, with the same temperatures, and humidity. Look at an atmopheric sounding sometime, and you can see how it can be different with relatively small changes in altitude. You can also have upwards moving air, and downwards moving air.

Areas where contrails can develop can sometimes be in a certain altitude band, just like clouds may be only in a certain altitude.

But its really hard for you to know just be looking at planes which are higher and lower. I know I cant look at up airplanes of different types flying up high and eyeball their altitudes. Best way to know is the use flight tracking programs. In the US, flightaware.com is good, not sure what one would use for the UK or Europe.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by firepilot]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Is anyone aware of an antidote for chemtrails.

This is easy: Rational critical thinking.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Do you dispute then the science which shows that high levels clouds - cirrus - whether natural or manmade produce a net warming effect?

I dont i say only that natural cirrus cloud's make the real difference. If you are aware of a man-made producer other than an airplane please make me aware of it.

I am aware that plane's make them YES but let's be serious i personaly dont beleive they play a major factor in warming the world up.

Do you ?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

But its really hard for you to know just be looking at planes which are higher and lower. I know I cant look at up airplanes of different types flying up high and eyeball their altitudes. Best way to know is the use flight tracking programs. In the US, flightaware.com is good, not sure what one would use for the UK or Europe.

You of course cannot tell altitude within a few thousand feet. Have you not ever looked at mountain ranges and be able to tell if one if further away than another? You do this by how much detail you can discern and by how much haze and atmospheric particle's cover up that detail.

You can defiantly tell larger differences in altitude without tools. Take a look around you my friend.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You are comparing two completely different situations.

Looking laterally through haze, and different mountains when one will be more hazy than the other and probably a lot of difference in distance. Looking upwards through haze is a lot different than looking sideways thought it.

If a plane is up at 32 or 40k, they will have the same amount of haze between you and them, and if you put two different airlines up there in the 30-40's range, I doubt you could tell us which one is higher or lower. Maybe thats why we get all those silly claims about airliners flying in formation by chemmies.

If you put up different kinds of aircraft at 32, 34, 36, 38, and 40k, good luck telling them apart and saying which kind is what.

I think chemtrail believers have some built in mental block about consulting any kind of real information, such as meteorology books, aircraft navigation charts, or flight tracking programs that display ATC data feeds. It would keep them from spreading some much misinformation about aviation if they did

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee

I am aware that plane's make them YES but let's be serious i personaly dont beleive they play a major factor in warming the world up.

Do you ?

Major part? No. Contributory fact? Yes. And they also contribute to hazy skies which - as a photographer - I;d much like (although good contrails can make interesting subjects, especially at sunrise/sunset)

Bearing in mind too that Pat Minnis has shown that all of the warming over the USA during the 80s and 90s could have been due just to contrails. An increasing number of climatologists are taking them very seriously, especially with predictions for ever increasing amounts of air traffic.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

If you put up different kinds of aircraft at 32, 34, 36, 38, and 40k, good luck telling them apart and saying which kind is what.

That is one of the silliest statements I have ever read! So a 757-200 looks the same whether it is at 32K or 40K?

My friend have you really thought about your statement, or even tried to understand a parable when you read one? Of course "haze" looks different when view vertically as opposed to horizontally, but there is still more atmospheric particles in an 8K difference in altitude. Look at missle launch or a space shuttle launch. Not only do you have more particles between you and the craft as it gains altitude but you can see how much more atmosphere between the differences in altitude.

Air is not blue in front of your face, but it is blue when you see enough of it between you nd a distant object. I can always tell at a glance when an aircraft is at a much higher altitude. I used to fly three times a week for business and know a LOT about aviation and atmospheric conditions.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join