Here are some of the pictures i consider to be good evidence of something not nearly as natural as some parties here would suggest.
One unique type of cloud is manmade. Contrails occur when exhaust from jet engines condenses. A narrow line of moisture makes up the contrail.
Winds eventually dissipate it; in some instances conditions permit the contrail to survive for many minutes (their straight lines do distort).
Contrails are believed to affect weather by raising both short and long-term temperatures (one estimate is for about a third of a degree per decade).
Here is a MODIS image taken over the southeast U.S. on January 29, 2004 showing a large number of contrails (at times more than 2000 planes are over
the North American continent at any one time):
So why not say 'many hours' like so many other websites? Did they forget to edit this one or does not normally talk about 'many minutes' when
sometimes goes on for hours?
1. Why the differing contrail colouration?
1. As above the colours seem quite strikingly different...
3. Who's this plane turning around for and if so where did it go?
4. Zoomed in there is even less evidence that this is somehow 'normal' 'i forgot my luggage' situation..
8. Looks to me like their converging, why?
14. Turning around?
16. Does it not look like a marker to discover wind shear? If so why the huge
effort if it's natural atmosphere 'current' and can not be stopped?
7. Since when do commercial planes fly in formation and change direction at the
8. What happened to that contrail? What exactly in the sky can make break up a
contrail like this?
9. As above
10. As above
11. As above
15. As above( orbs)
17. what short of wind shear can twist a contrail like that?
18. Why is that contrail so deformed and why is another appearing nearby in the
exact area of the deformation?
19 Formation flying and then each going their own direction...
20 some kind of disturbance of contrail ( orb)
21 More disturbed contrails.
22 More disturbances ( orb)
25 More disturbances
26 More disturbances ( orb)
28 Hole formation ( orbs)
29 Black contrail?
34 More disturbances.
5 Where does the wind come from that formed the specific 'hole' and look at how
the trail is twisting... ( orb)
6 more twisting ( orb)
7 numerous planes ,twisting ( orb)
8 Holes and twisting, clearly flying around cloud formation as if to discover
something about it's direction
9 Very many forces at work in such a small area.
12 opposing forces at work in cloud ( orbs)
1 contrail changing form ( orbs)
3 contrail and wind shear ( orb)
4 Contrail breaking up with another appearing in the area of hole.
1 What is the odds of three aircraft arriving at the same point in the sky at
just about the same time and that the conditions in that area allows for
contrails while the sky not 5 km's further does not?
2. Are those engines really running at a different pitch and if so could it
affect the contrail formation so drastically?
3. Two engines seems to be leaving entirely different contrails..
4. Two planes leaving different contrails
8. Why do the trails intersect in the openings between clouds?
9. As above but now it can be seen that the intersect points marks apparent
10. Contrail marks area where cloud seem to be expanding.
12. Contrail marking center of hole in clouds... ( orb)
13. Contrails marking cloud edges. ( Orb)
17. Contrails marking wind shear and hole formation in contrail.
21 Symmetry in the sky? Dipoles in the sky?
14 Two planes deciding to turn around in exactly the same area of the sky.
2. How close do civil flights get to each other?
3. Numerous contrails being laid by formation of planes.
12. Contrail formation with two planes laying additional contrails trough wind shear area and
16. Contrail with numerous holes punched trough it.
17. Extensive rippling effect visible in cloud ( orb)
Very low altitude contrails ( orb)
Very low altitude Contrails (Orbs?)
Very low altitude Contrails
ttp://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3846038 Very low altitude Contrails (orb)
4. Contrail with gaps
8. X Marks the spot ( orb)
12. Three paralel trails with various disturbances ( orb)
14. Contrail with square gap...
19. Contrail being torn apart by cross winds ( orb)
1. Intense trail
2. Dumping something and if so what?
3. Trail formation from entire wingspan with differing colours/intensity, ( many orb)
4. Two planes flying formation and leaving quite different types of contrails
5. Same planes with one contrail fast fading...
6. Are these dense contrails normal really 'normal' contrails?
7. More dense contrails with quite distinct colour variation..
8. Can contrails be switched on and off to form gaps? Squares in the sky are no more natural than contrails that can be switched on and off.
14 Contrails weaving it's way trough to 'holes' in the cloud cover.
16. Contrails being torn about by strong wind shear while a plane leaves contrail apparently marking the boundy of the event... ( Orb)
17, Contrail being slowly torn apart by various forces operating in a relatively small section of the sky. Observe the directions of the
18. Very strange rectilinear force being introduced on this contrail drawing it out at a precise 90 degree angel.
19. New contrails being introduced into this part of the sky to intersect older one's in their most disturbed sections showing strong evidence of
at least planned direction of air traffic. What sort of acticity in our skies can lead to the redirection of commercial airliners?
20. Square opening in overcast with contrail starting right in the middle of it. What are the odds against a contrail starting by natural means in
the center of a square gap in the overcast?
21. Zoomed out perspective of above event ( orb)
23. Are these planes piloted at all as this does not seem like commercial flights coincidently all doing course changes. I have seen few
pictures that so clearly disproves the conventional view of contrail formation, by commericial flights.
24. Strong forces introduced on this chemtrail with other contrails marking some of the areas. (orbs)
I am of the opinion that any health problems that arise from these 'contrails' are quite accidental and also unimportant in the grand scheme of
weather warfare... There are obviously admitted instances of the the US and other governments spraying their citizens without biological or toxic
agents , to presumably see what would happen in strategic war, but i am not taking those into account.
Contrails are imo clearly being laid to mark or find the boundaries and directions of the energy being introduced into NATO skies ( well these
observations come mainly from people living in NATO countries so i am assuming non NATO intervention?) by whoever is responsible.