It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Know of a Good Antidote for Chemtrails?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
All depends on atmospheric conditions
Sometimes it's easier to determine relative altitude than others. And pollution haze does tend to hang around in the lower parts of the atmosphere below most high level flight paths.

But even at the best of times, I'm sure most folk would struggle to tell the difference between a large airliner at 35,000ft and a smaller one at 30,000ft ..... Well, I know I would, anyway!

[edit on 1-5-2007 by Essan]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yes, I am saying from the ground, if you are just looking up with your eyes, and you have different aircraft up in the 30 -40k foot range, there is not going to be much difference in appearance based on the altitude. Especiallly since you have several types of airlines that have very similar configurations and appearances, and the differences in wingspan overcome the different in size resulting from one being higher. What will look bigger? An Embraer 170 at 30k ft directly above you or a 757 at 38K also directly above?

A plane at 40k is not going to have any more haze under it than one that is at 30k feet. Haze is generally at low altitudes.

Also keep in mind slant range and work out the trig. A plane at 32k is 20 percent closer than one at 40k, only when it is above your head. Once you start looking at it more from the side, that decreases rapidly.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Another anecdote for the chemtrail pyre.

I don't look up at the sky, and go "gee, chemtrails." I experience the symptoms, and then look up. And each time, I see the classic checkerboard appearance, or the milky white "cloud" pattern of its aftermath, after the high altitude winds have had a chance to dissipate the chem in the trails. For me, the symptoms have always been a sharp piercing sensation above and behind the orbit of my right eye. This pain is only experienced, concurrent with the visually confirmable presence of chemtrails.

What are chemtrails? Everywhere one turns to, there seems to be a different description of chemtrails actual content. One guest I heard interviewed by Art Bell, stated that the active component was silver oxide. Unfortunately, I cannot recall that "expert's" name. Consuming a boatload of prescribed medication on a daily basis, tends to impair my memory. Which brings me to another point, in this anecdote.

Because it is germaine to the conversation here, I am totally disabled, the result of a workplace shooting. Among the ongoing symptoms, is chronic severe pain, for which I take a lot of extremely potent pain medication. And that only takes the edge off, of the pain sensation that I experience. Nor, do these medications seem to alleviate the pain sensation from my chemtrail symptoms. If they are mitigating this pain, I certainly do not want to know what the pain would be like, without the benefit of this medication.

What are the intended purpose of chemtrails? The theory that I give the most credence to at the moment, is weather modification. Specifically, the objective of mitigating global warming. More reporting seems to exist in and around cities, because large urban populations create their own microclimate, a bubble of warmer temperature, higher than the background levels of the surrounding countryside. Therefore, it would make sense that government would want to mitigate the impact of these urban centers, on weather and climate.

There are other theories, some of which may be equally valid. And because urban areas are where the people are, seeding the content of whatever chemtrails are, over population centers, would arguably have the greatest impact. As with any puzzling conspiracy theory, the answers to the questions could be just about anything, without any reliable information about the motives and intentions involved.

One final thought on the issue of global warming. The historical record demonstrates that global weather and climate is cyclical. This has been the case, longer than humans have existed in sufficient numbers to have any significant impact on the world around them. Just as demonstrable, the impact of nature on global and climate are also cyclical in..., well, nature.

The output of the sun varies. One decent solar flare, at the wrong place at the wrong time, and we are all crispy critters. The tilt of the Earth on its axis is known wobble, which also creates an evolving weather and climatological pattern. Volcanic eruptions and other natural processes produce more "greenhouse gases" than human activity does. Just in the period of recorded human history, volcanic eruptions have been known to cause year-long winters.

It is the height of arrogance to believe that humans have a greater impact than these natural forces do. Not, that that is a justification for turning the world into one giant cesspool. Or, that runaway population growth should continue unchecked. Conservation and the conservation of natural resources are endeavors that stand on their own merits, without muddying the waters with red herrings, such as global warming.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I believe chemtrails exists for several reasons. This isn't the place to argue about it. I believe it is govt. SECRET PROJECT, which explains all the unanswered questions and hard proof. Kind of like the alien questions.... Anyway, I believe the question was about an antidote? Bananas
for the barium salts they spray), and garlic is just all around natural healer. I eat small amount (raw) everyday. When pulmonary respiratory is causing problems(from chemtrails), garlic tea always helps. Also helps with bacterial and viral infections.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

WELL SAID!!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
WELL SAID NERBOT!

Originally posted by nerbot
I think most people here would agree that "firepilot" doesn't believe in chemtrails. All I will say to him is: prove they do not exist as we are trying to prove they do.
Denial is ignorant.

The subject by the way is: anyone know of a good antidote for chemtrails?.

My advice is stay as healthy as possible and keep records of when you feel sick and what you see in the skies. Also, be careful what doctors recommend in the way of treatments.

Keep up the pressure to expose what we think they are and bear one thing in mind:
all and any discharges from aircraft are unwanted pollutants to the environment, dangerous to health and should be stopped.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by greydawn

Personally speaking i half believe in chemtrails.

a recently declassified document in the UK reports the MOD chemical warfare researchers having released clouds of toxins over southern england since the 40's - 'just to see where it went'. So it has been done, and not just once!

BUT
Tthe vast majority of what people describe as chem trails are in fact just con trails from jet engines.

I work around aircraft and I know they fly in lots of apparently random patterns, for valid and logical reasons, for example:

a recently repaired aircraft may have to fly in a certain direction (say into the wind, or across the wind) for XX kilometres to ensure the fix was corerect before turning round immediately and returning to base - given that the civil aviation authority have only cleared it to fly a specific route.

Also it is not unknown for apparently civilian aircraft to fly in formation, for example:

we have the FR aviation wargames fleet stationed by us, which are converted Dassault falcon private jets, they fly in formation all the time to simulate flights of military jets for the RAF to practice 'shooting down' with electronic weapons simulation. We also have visits (again for FR aviation) of BAC one-eleven tanker aircraft from the Omani airforce, which arrive 3 or 4 at a time in formation - these are ex civilian jets converted for military use, so you might be forgiven for thinking it was a lot of passenger planes! These are just examples that occur around BOH (hurn) which is a small place!

www.fraviation.com...

As for an antidote... there was no antidote for what the MOD dumped, it was nasty stuff and a lot of people are very upset about it and blaming the MOD for helath problems, even the sudden deaths of family members, its going to court soon! The antidote otherwise is probably to stay indoors if you are worried something might be in the air.

generally speaking if you are concerned about your own health, for any reason, take your vitamins, eat healthily, excercise, and you will feel better about yourself chem trails or not!

[edit on 24/1/08 by rat256]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I heard somewhere that people with Morgellon's Disease are immune to the effects of Chemtrails. Apparently, the human body can only be affected by one psychotic obsessive disease at a time.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A good antidote for all toxins your body takes in is a sauna. Sweating is how the body rids itself of toxins. There are nutrients you can take as well to speed that process up. If you're interested, I'd suggest reading "Detoxify or Die" by Dr. Sherry Rogers, a book my doc recommmended to me.

Here's a link for more information.

www.townsendletter.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

wow... that was quite the put down just there...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rat256
reply to post by Nohup

wow... that was quite the put down just there...

Well, you know, there are a lot of people who like to look up in the sky and think that jet contrails are somehow poisoning them, just like there are a lot of people who think that there are colorful fibers that look a lot like polyester sweater fibers growing in their skin. I personally think the people worried about this stuff should be put on chain gangs or something and have to do heavy manual labor all day. That would stop their mental obsessions very quickly.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Here is the antidote to chemtrails...........en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The only thing out there that really works against the chemtrails poisons is ChemBuster. You can get it at www.chembuster.us

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
thank goodness its only $17.00 I was worried there for a second. lol
mind over matter. Just dont get sick. its that simple. (im just lucky? or is it the secret?!)
I dont know what to believe about chemtrails. Ive done a lot of research justifying both sides of the argument. Both very scientific.
Its only obvious to me that in this search, I have found that the truth is one thing the government does not like to let people find out.
So easily could the government(s) go on international TV and newspaper once a year to state their OFFICIAL stance on all the conspiracy theories. It wouldnt stop them from being created factually or fictitiously, but it would show us that the government holds the stance of being forthright with the people.
just daydreaming....

one thing the people saying chemtrails are normal do not ever explain, is the black pre-trails that precede a lot of these "chemtrailing" planes.

its never left by, only presented by the plane. Its like the planes have black headlights. you can watch the black lines change angle with the plane.
so maybe we just need to focus on this black line phenomenon rather than the easily explained away "chemtrails".

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Years ago, Howard Roark found the REAL cure for chemtrail sickness:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck with that…

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Laughter.
Amusement.
Scorn.
Pity.

EDUCATION.

ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCE.

LOGIC.

FORMING CONCLUSIONS BASED ONLY ON INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCE.

DIRECTING ONE'S ATTENTION SOLELY TO REALITY.

THE PATRIOT ACT.

These are all "chemtrail" remedies.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If you can't think of enough to say, so be it. Just don't type in all caps,

it's a real pet peeve of mine. And oh yeah, if you have nothing constructive

to say, then please move on. I take this subject very seriously and your two

cents are unnecessary. Sorry to be so blunt, but I'm getting sick of those who

make snide remarks such as you. So go back to sleep, you're right chemtrails

are nothing more than water vapor. Thanks,

Greydawn

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hi! It's been a long time since this thread started. However, the "chemtrails" have only become worse. Today, here in So. CA , they have been covering the sky all day in 90 degree weather. I am on a natural foods diet with lots of vitamins and herbals. Even so, I came down with psoriasis in my ears and on my legs early this year. The only water we drink is home distilled. I have read that antioxidants will protect our immune systems that supposedly the chemtrails attack. These include large amounts of Buffered C (capsules never tablet anything!), Fish Oil , Beta Carotene, Grapeseed Extract, and etc. Use organic lemon juice in water everyday. My psoriasis is improving because I started to take large doses of lecithin capsules (cheap!) and Essiac Tea. All of these can only help us. Try to stay away from sugar and artificial sweeteners (not good for liver and immune systems). Use good honey and 100% maple syrup instead. Knowing that these evils (Chemtrails) are real can only help us to survive them. Blessings!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Greetings! Isn't it wonderful that we all are still alive! Since I posted my last words I have found that VitD3 capsules are a life saver and may be a force against chemtrails! Since taking it (up to 4000 i.u. daily) we have both been healed of our Psoriasis (skin disorder). Last week before these devastating CA storms, there were numerous chemtrails in our skies. They certainly had something to do with the unusual massive rain and tornadoes that we are now getting. Some say the chemtrails come from H.A.A.R.P. which is a whole other conspiracy!
Please seek the TRUTH because it will set you free! Shalom!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by greydawn

The antidote is the amino acid NAC (1200mg a day)

It looks like the NEW WORLD ORDER has intensified their global plan of depopulating the planet with chem-trails....Right now Jan. 2, 2011 the skies over Palm Beach county, Florida have at least 7 criss-crossing chem-trails in the sky.....Our only hope is the anti-dote, NAC, which will prevent a "Cytokine Storm" of anti-bodies from killing us when our lungs react to the poisons in the chem-trails....Buy as much NAC from your health food stores now, before our government passes their pending bill on health foods and high dose vitamins...This has already been done in England....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join